Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos (5810 Views)

Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did / Unbelievable Ladies You Have To Check This Out / No Shame In Their Game (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Xposer: 9:28am On Jan 21, 2016
Guys beware, not everything that glitters is gold. Following series of complaints from guys about how they are deceived by ladies with their ever-shining makeups, a method was devised to checkmate this trend -by taking them to the swimming-pool for "confirmation". Now, gist on board has it that some "sharp" ladies who don't want to loose their business -have devised a new means to backup their original "claims" -a water resistant makeup (see below).... come rain, come sunshine, the babe go still dey shine.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/unbelievable-ladies-step-up-their-game.html

Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Cutehector(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2016
Wahala dey...

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by princealexndre(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2016
wahrrisdis..
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 21, 2016
Chiksos!

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 21, 2016
grin shout out to all the girls washing em n*ggas plans like some dollar bills

Guys will keep talking bou their plans towards girls nd d girls quietly b upgrading themselves to still fool d guys.
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by naijaboiy: 9:38am On Jan 21, 2016
I heard there's one lip stick they use these days. No matter how you kiss it won't rub off lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 21, 2016
You gotta do whats best for business.
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 21, 2016
TWACI ure a suspect
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 21, 2016
naijaboiy:
I heard there's one lip stick they use these days. No matter how you kiss it won't rub off lipsrsealed
and so?
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by misspicy(f): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2016
naijaboiy:
tongue
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by falconey(m): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

How much? Because their wahala later become our wahala because na we go buy am.
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by naijaboiy: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2016
falconey:

i don't know how much o! shocked

But Na true. lipsrsealed
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Strahovski1(m): 9:43am On Jan 21, 2016
Hahahahaha.... lol

Haha

Its just funny.. Sorry for laughing..

Come over to India.. our women don't need make up. You like them till kiss
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by HURUCHI(m): 9:43am On Jan 21, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
You gotta do whats best for business.

Indeed
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by naijaboiy: 9:44am On Jan 21, 2016
misspicy:

tongue
It's true shey? cheesy
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 21, 2016
falconey:

4500k Some girls are pathetic its a mac product lipsrsealed
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 21, 2016
HURUCHI:

Indeed
. . . . what do you expect.
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by naijaboiy: 9:45am On Jan 21, 2016
saintloveren:
and so?
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 21, 2016
Strahovski1:
Hahahahaha.... lol

Haha

Its just funny.. Sorry for laughing..

Come over to India.. our women don't need make up. You like them till kiss

India ni Japan ko
Me I heard that Indian women like to bleach
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by misspicy(f): 9:47am On Jan 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

It's true shey? cheesy
lemme ask someone tongue
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by falconey(m): 9:48am On Jan 21, 2016
sickstars:

4500k Some girls are pathetic its a mac product lipsrsealed
4500 For only the lips??
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by tommychow(m): 9:49am On Jan 21, 2016
THIS IS WHY I HAVE TRUST ISSUES!
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2016
grin grin confirm!
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by naijaboiy: 9:51am On Jan 21, 2016
misspicy:

lemme ask someone tongue
Go ask sleeky. grin

I know say you nor know. cheesy
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 21, 2016
falconey:

4500 For only the lips??

My brother as a girl i wonder i av roomates who uses it

Its a mac product ruby woo i guess i no too kno d name

Its red my guy na everlasting lipstick kiss o pour water o e go dey intact

There is also a paint for eyebrows after girls draw deir eyebrows dey apply d paint to their eyebrows my guy let rain nd storm baff d girl make electric shock hook d girl d eyebrow no go clean

shocked i stayed in d room with fashion freaks so i get to kno all dis
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Xposer: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2016
Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove ..come and see
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2016
Rocktation, farano.... where una dey
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Strahovski1(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2016
Suigeneris93:

India ni Japan ko
Me I heard that Indian women like to bleach

Please what is meaning of "bleach"? India women are mostly caucasian so I don't see any reason why they "bleach" if I understand you well.
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by misspicy(f): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2016
naijaboiy:
Go ask sleeky. grin
I know say you nor know. cheesy
LMAO gringrin
am not materialistic tongue
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2016
shocked jesssssooos kliyss of onitsha!!!

Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by blackjack21(m): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2016
CHISOS, HOLY MOTHER OF COWS AND THE SIZZLING GOAT STEW!
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Smellymouth: 10:18am On Jan 21, 2016
Beware guys!!
Fake ladies errywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Women In Tanzania Are Marrying One Another / As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention / Why Is This Hard For Men To Notice??(easier For Women)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.