Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

How Pastor Joseph Prince Took The Grace Revolution Around The World!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastor Joseph Prince Took The Grace Revolution Around The World!!!! (2906 Views)

"How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" / Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria / How Pastor Adeboye Announced Retirement Before Osinbajo, Other Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pastor Joseph Prince Took The Grace Revolution Around The World!!!! by jiggaz(m): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2016
Pastor Joseph Prince is the Senior Pastor of New Creation Church in Singapore.....
I came to know about him last year and i started listening to his messages, and i must say my life changed for the BEST!!! God used this man to give me a Fresh revelation of Jesus CHRIST!!! I don't have a mentor but i must say Pastor JOSEPH PRINCE is now my mentor. I listen to his Video teachings on YouTube everyday and i have learnt soooo much from him!!! Praise be to Jesus, my personal Lord & Saviour, The King Of Kings!!! And the Lord of Lords!!!!!

How The Grace Revolution Began

“If you don’t preach pure, unadulterated grace, people’s lives will never be gloriously blessed and gloriously transformed.” This one statement that God made to Joseph Prince in 1997 completely transformed the way Joseph preached and taught the gospel.
And thus began the Grace Revolution.

Joseph had been holidaying with his wife Wendy in the Swiss Alps and there, amid the majestic landscape, God told him that he had not been preaching grace, and gave him the mandate to preach grace—pure and unadulterated. This meant preaching about God’s grace without attempting to balance, or mix, it with the law. Desiring to see his congregation liberated, empowered and blessed by the Lord, Joseph fully embraced the mandate from God and has not looked back since.

Unveiling Jesus And His Finished Work

Since then, God has more than validated His word, not just in the explosive growth of Joseph’s local congregation in Singapore, but also wherever the gospel of grace has been preached. The church Joseph pastors numbered some 2,000 members in 1997, and this has grown to more than 31,000 members today.

To date, Joseph has spoken in Israel, Norway, Holland, the UK, the US, Canada, Australia, and Asia, impacting not only believers, but also church leaders with practical and revelatory preaching that unveils the person and grace of Jesus Christ.

Broadcasting The Gospel Of Grace Around The World

Joseph has also seen doors open supernaturally for his broadcast program, which currently reaches millions of homes across North America, Europe, Africa, Australia and Israel on both secular and Christian networks.

And every week, testimonies pour in telling of hearts and minds liberated, bodies healed and made whole, lives impacted and transformed, marriages rescued and restored, and addictions and bondages destroyed. The Lord has brought about these amazing breakthroughs just by people hearing the unadulterated gospel of grace preached. This is the truth that has changed countless lives—it is no longer about what we need to do or what we have done to earn God’s blessings, but all about what Jesus has done for us!

Impacting The World One Child At A Time

Besides preaching and sending the gospel of grace out to the world, Joseph also considers it a calling and an urgent priority to help less fortunate children, especially in Asia, rise above the darkness and horrors of poverty. This is done by partnering with missions organizations committed to giving these children hope and a chance at a better future, and to making the grace and love of Jesus real in their lives. To find out more, click here.

"My ministry is all about exalting the person of Jesus
and giving Him the central place in the Church
by focusing people on
His finished work at Calvary.”
— Joseph Prince

www.josephprince.org/about/

Re: How Pastor Joseph Prince Took The Grace Revolution Around The World!!!! by Marchman: 11:27am On Jan 21, 2016
When it has to do with tithing, he doesnt teach grace but thd law.
Re: How Pastor Joseph Prince Took The Grace Revolution Around The World!!!! by jiggaz(m): 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Marchman:
When it has to do with tithing, he doesnt teach grace but thd law.
lol, he doesn't my bro. Tithing is not a must, you wont lose your Salvation or anything if u don't pay Tithe. If you like you pay. I pay tithe, not because i am practicing the law, but because i love giving so that the work of God can prosper. You are not under duress to pay Tithe, it is optional. But anything that will make the Gospel of Jesus CHRIST prosper, i am up for it..
Re: How Pastor Joseph Prince Took The Grace Revolution Around The World!!!! by jiggaz(m): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
Noted
Re: How Pastor Joseph Prince Took The Grace Revolution Around The World!!!! by chakwa: 1:59am On Jan 22, 2016
I do not agree with him. after close bible study, i found out that many verses were not put into consideration.

Rom 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
Rom 2:6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
Rom 2:7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
Rom 2:8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
Rom 2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
Rom 2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
Rom 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

Tit 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
Tit 2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

just like you where taught that 1+1=2 and you know it, you can be taught to deny ungodliness and wordly lusts and you will avoid it completely. it can teach you to live godly completely. this is the true beauty of the grace of God. . even if you just wake up, you will always know that 1+1 is 2.

Heb_12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

2Pe 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

Rom 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live

Rom 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
Rom 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

Joh_15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

1Ti_4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee

1Co 10:7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.
1Co 10:8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.
1Co 10:9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.
1Co 10:10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.

Heb 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
Heb 3:19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.
Heb 4:1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.

2Pe 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

1Pe 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

Joh_15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

Judas had this promise of God in his life:
Mar 10:28 Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.
Mar 10:29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
Mar 10:30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

but he came short of it because He did not abide in Jesus- Infact, this is how to get glory and blessings- obedience. ALso see Rom 2:10: But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

He is teaching against this: Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments..
The world is suffering today because many people that had this promise- Joh_15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. - refused to abide.- Joh_15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.. cry cry cry
If you want to abide keep His commandments simple.

2Th 1:11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:
Re: How Pastor Joseph Prince Took The Grace Revolution Around The World!!!! by jiggaz(m): 10:51am On Jan 22, 2016
chakwa:
I do not agree with him. after close bible study, i found out that many verses were not put into consideration.
Rom 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
Rom 2:6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
Rom 2:7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
Rom 2:8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
Rom 2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
Rom 2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
Rom 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

Tit 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
Tit 2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

just like you where taught that 1+1=2 and you know it, you can be taught to deny ungodliness and wordly lusts and you will avoid it completely. it can teach you to live godly completely. this is the true beauty of the grace of God. . even if you just wake up, you will always know that 1+1 is 2.
Heb_12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
2Pe 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

Rom 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live
Rom 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
Rom 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

1Ti_4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee
1Co 10:7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.
1Co 10:8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.
1Co 10:9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.
1Co 10:10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.

Heb 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
Heb 3:19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.
Heb 4:1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.

2Pe 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
1Pe 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
Judas had this promise of God in his life:
Mar 10:28 Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.
Mar 10:29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
Mar 10:30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

but he came short of it because He did not abide in Jesus- Infact, this is how to get glory and blessings- obedience. ALso see Rom 2:10: But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
He is teaching against this: Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments..
The world is suffering today because many people that had this promise- Joh_15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. - refused to abide.- Joh_15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.. cry cry cry
If you want to abide keep His commandments simple.

2Th 1:11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:
Your own cup of tea then. If you don't agree with him, na you sabi. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Re: How Pastor Joseph Prince Took The Grace Revolution Around The World!!!! by jiggaz(m): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
noted
Re: How Pastor Joseph Prince Took The Grace Revolution Around The World!!!! by jiggaz(m): 7:18am On Jan 23, 2016
noted.....
Re: How Pastor Joseph Prince Took The Grace Revolution Around The World!!!! by jiggaz(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
jiggaz:
noted.....
Re: How Pastor Joseph Prince Took The Grace Revolution Around The World!!!! by chakwa: 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
jiggaz:
Your own cup of tea then. If you don't agree with him, na you sabi. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

its is not about that. it is a disagreement with the bible. this is not what you say cup of tea too. you cant rest your faith upon what a pastor or what your grandmother told you.
Re: How Pastor Joseph Prince Took The Grace Revolution Around The World!!!! by jiggaz(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2016
morning everyone
Re: How Pastor Joseph Prince Took The Grace Revolution Around The World!!!! by jiggaz(m): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
jiggaz:
morning everyone
Re: How Pastor Joseph Prince Took The Grace Revolution Around The World!!!! by jiggaz(m): 7:18am On Feb 04, 2016
Noted

(1) (Reply)

My Dear Brother Seun Osewa / New Testament Verse Christians Ignore / End-time Study: Preparing For Rapture, Part 7, (beware Of Advanced Deceptions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.