Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Samsung Building On Allen Avenue On Fire (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Samsung Building On Allen Avenue On Fire (photos) (20192 Views)

How Do I Go From Egbeda To Allen Avenue To Ojota / Speeding Car Rams Into Billboard In Lagos, Catches Fire (photos) / MRS Filling Station At Lawanson Bus-stop On Fire (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Building On Allen Avenue On Fire (photos) by femiakinbully(m): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
The fire has almost been contained....

Ambulance and police presence can see be seen also....

Re: Samsung Building On Allen Avenue On Fire (photos) by vikeyz(m): 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
OMG, millions will waste again
Re: Samsung Building On Allen Avenue On Fire (photos) by Electronzeez(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
The building "belongs'"to SIMS Nigeria limited , they are major partner to Samsung .
Re: Samsung Building On Allen Avenue On Fire (photos) by mrlaw93(m): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
CR77:
See ur life U no think of people way dey inside na Smart TV u dey think of tongue
Ve been dere several times.. i dnt tink ppl cn be trapped in d building.. dere re lot of exit route.
Re: Samsung Building On Allen Avenue On Fire (photos) by basadenet: 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
na so so fire everywhere........is this the type of change Nigerians want?
Re: Samsung Building On Allen Avenue On Fire (photos) by frisky2good(m): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
People go run comot but TVs no fit.

CR77:
See ur life U no think of people way dey inside na Smart TV u dey think of tongue
Re: Samsung Building On Allen Avenue On Fire (photos) by MrDude: 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hope no lives was lost? embarassed
Re: Samsung Building On Allen Avenue On Fire (photos) by femiakinbully(m): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
More photos....

Re: Samsung Building On Allen Avenue On Fire (photos) by stevedre: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Well said, did you also notice only one pipe is connected to the tank ? if this is the level of Lagos state firefighters i wonder how condition of firefighters in other states. Sad and Tragic i must say. angry

owumzy:
Our fire fighters don't even have fire fighting vehicle mounted with ladder to enable them reach the height required to conveniently contain the fire . Na wa ooo!
Re: Samsung Building On Allen Avenue On Fire (photos) by belloabd1914(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
From d look of things, I think everything in d ground floor is burnt.

Re: Samsung Building On Allen Avenue On Fire (photos) by WithX(m): 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
stevedre:
Well said, did you also notice only one pipe is connected to the tank ? if this is the level of Lagos state firefighters i wonder how condition of firefighters in other states. Sad and Tragic i must say. angry

Love Machine:
Fire service will always disappoint by arriving with their empty tank.

The Fire had been quenched.
More so If not for the help of the meticulous fire fighters, the building and those beside it will have been razed to arches.

The fire fighters did their work perfectly and they must be commended giving the equipment at their disposal. There were three Fire truck and one reloading water tank stationed. Most of the access route to the building were 100% Burglary which make it difficult for them to penetrate. .The fire would had been curtailed long before now if the security on duty at the Centage Plaza had allow them to break through the walls.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Building On Allen Avenue On Fire (photos) by kajoula(m): 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
belloabd1914:
From d look of things, I think everything in d ground floor is burnt.

They got insured its no big deal....but properties must have been damaged.
Re: Samsung Building On Allen Avenue On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
with:

More so If not for the help of the meticulous fire fighters, the building and those beside it will have been razed to arches.

The fire fighters did their work perfectly and they must be commended giving the equipment at their disposal. There were three Fire truck and one reloading water tank stationed. Most of the access route to the building were 100% Burglary which make it difficult for them to penetrate. .The fire would had been curtailed long before now if the security on duty at the Centage Plaza had allow them to break through the walls.
They tried in this case

1 Like

Re: Samsung Building On Allen Avenue On Fire (photos) by akigbemaru: 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
sam on fire
Re: Samsung Building On Allen Avenue On Fire (photos) by flokii: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
Gbese..
Re: Samsung Building On Allen Avenue On Fire (photos) by stevedre: 10:56am On Jan 22, 2016
Don't get me wrong, I was praising the firefighters for their brave response despite the fact the Government did not equip them properly. That's why I wonder how other states take care of their firefighters. They should also be respected because they also risk their lives. Thanks for the update n thank GOD it's over now.

with:

Re: Samsung Building On Allen Avenue On Fire (photos) by domoizirein11: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2016
If they haven't been paying taxes ... I'll imagine how Government would decend on them .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Explodes In Delta, 13 Persons Rescued (photos) / Arik London Flight Declares Emergency At Heathrow Airport / 69 Nigerians Arrive Nigeria From Lebanon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.