Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Shameless US Tv Series: The Most Hilarious Tv Series In Television History - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Shameless US Tv Series: The Most Hilarious Tv Series In Television History (2085 Views)

Judge Orders Prosecution Of Three Channels Television Staff / What Are Your Best Movies/Series In 2017? See Mine (Photo) / Where Can I Download The TV Series The Originals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameless US Tv Series: The Most Hilarious Tv Series In Television History by fijiano202(m): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
The series depicts the dysfunctional familyof Frank Gallagher, a single father of six children. While he spends his days drunk, his kids learn to take care of themselves.

William H. Macyas Frank Gallagher, the father of six children. He is a deadbeat alcoholic, drug addict, and morally-deficient freeloader who relies on schemes and stealing to barely get by. He is the biological father of Fiona, Lip, Debbie, Carl, and Liam — but not Ian. He pays little attention to his children but can display care and concern for them in drastic circumstances. He often self-righteously pontificates about political and social issues, yet spends most of his time developing schemes to cheat the system and take advantage of others in order to get money.

*. Emmy Rossumas Fiona Gallagher, the eldest of the Gallagher children (23). Most of the responsibility for child-rearing falls on her shoulders and forced her to drop out of high school in her junior year. She works a few dead-end minimum-wage jobs to support her five siblings. Though often stressed and exhausted by her responsibilities, she takes care of the family. Prone to selflessness, she sometimes needs to be reminded to look out for her own happiness as well.

Jeremy Allen Whiteas Philip "Lip" Gallagher, the second Gallagher child (20). He was a straight-A student throughout high school and uses his intelligence in various money-making schemes. Despite his above-average intelligence, he's fairly self-destructive; he smokes cigarettes and marijuana, drinks alcohol, pursues casual sexual encounters with any girl, and even steals vehicles. Lip has had a few love affairs through the series, including Karen Jackson and later Mandy Milkovich who applied to several colleges for Lip without his knowledge, winning him a full scholarship at one or more. After Lip found out that Mandy hit Karen with her car, causing Karen to become emotionally and mentally challenged, Lip dumped her.

Ethan Cutkoskyas Carl Gallagher, the second-youngest Gallagher child (14) who shares a room with older brothers Lip and Ian, who try to keep their more-adult interests from him. Carl is often in trouble at school for attacking other students and not obeying the rules. He displays several psychopathic tendencies such as mutilating his toys and killing stray animals. His bond with Frank is strengthened after Frank convinces him he has cancer (for one of his schemes — later Carl was "cured"wink, and Carl helps him stay in the van parked in the Gallagher backyard after being kicked out. *.Brennan Kane Johnson and Blake Alexander Johnson, then later Brenden Sims and Brandon Sims, as Liam Gallagher, the youngest of the Gallagher children (4). He is black, despite having two white parents, due to a dominant black gene the Gallaghers acquired from Frank's grandmother. He is delayed in verbal and emotional growth, and the whole family dotes on him. In season 4, Liam unwittingly ingests cocaine and is hospitalized, possibly suffering brain damage

1 Like

Re: Shameless US Tv Series: The Most Hilarious Tv Series In Television History by Nattylad(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
You're right, can't get my eyes off it at the moment
Re: Shameless US Tv Series: The Most Hilarious Tv Series In Television History by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
Funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shameless US Tv Series: The Most Hilarious Tv Series In Television History by Davidovinci(m): 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Just finished watching season 6 episode 2..the gallagher's are one messed up family.
Re: Shameless US Tv Series: The Most Hilarious Tv Series In Television History by Confusionist(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2016
av been following shameless for about three years now...
this season 6 is gonna make me stop watching it...its boring...
and I jes can't stop hating Fiona!!!
I naturally dislike Debbie! even her face is ugly and stupid.
then less of Frank in season 6 is making it boring...

1 Like

Re: Shameless US Tv Series: The Most Hilarious Tv Series In Television History by tegak10: 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Confusionist:
av been following shameless for about three years now...

this season 6 is gonna make me stop watching it...its boring...

and I jes can't stop hating Fiona!!!

I naturally dislike Debbie! even her face is ugly and stupid.

then less of Frank in season 6 is making it boring...

true frank n lip are d series strongest points...
Re: Shameless US Tv Series: The Most Hilarious Tv Series In Television History by Qu3sT(m): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
For those thinking of starting d series should keep in mind that while it's a comedy show it still a great drama about life and the struggle of a family trying to survive with no parental support.
Re: Shameless US Tv Series: The Most Hilarious Tv Series In Television History by absky5(m): 10:42am On Dec 22, 2016
Where can I download this series from season 1

(1) (Reply)

20 Unforgettable Nollywood Movies / The Joke Called Gotv Max / 10 Most Romantic TV Couples Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.