Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k (5807 Views)

Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K / Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K / Free $2.5 Service : Website Owners Come In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
Mods, Please help a brother, na economy grin

I need cash for an online project am working on, I can't go out to work full time, so I just want to turn my skills into quick cash right now using this medium. Am the owner of Andrinn Integrated Services Ltd an ICT firm, (see attached) right now am working from home. Am working on a side project which will be very beneficial but right now am short of cash, I am offering the services below for quick cash. Cease this opportunity to get started in your online business.

10K BLOG

I will Install, design and host your blog for just N10k in 24hours on my hosting space. This covers for 1 year hosting and domain name, Pay after service, when you have your login details and you are satisfied with what you have.

See examples
www.dailycontactwithgod.com
www.datingpriest.com
www.explosivefacts.com
www.youthconnect.xyz
www.naijabizideas.com

10K WEBSITE

Get a corporate 5 page website with 5 webmail accounts for only 10k, this includes, domain name and 1 year hosting.

See examples
www.awesomesecurities.com
www.patayaki.com
www.godisgodfoundation.com
www.peeseeltd.com
www.jcamplegalsolutions.com

If you are interested in this service, kindly send an SMS or Whatsapp Message to 07035002495

I also offer free tutorials by way of videos when am privileged, so you have that as bonus.

OUR WEBSITE

www.fellep.com

CONTACT

Call, SMS and Whatsapp: 07035002495
Email: macandy21(at)live.com
Facebook: www.fb.com/anderson.agha

1 Like

Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
how can you be contacted?
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ahdeixa001:
how can you be contacted?

Phone: 07035002495
Email: macandy21(at)live.com
Whatsapp: 07035002495
Facebook: www.fb.com/anderson.agha
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by mrsage(m): 9:34am On Jan 22, 2016
I'm interested
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2016
mrsage:
I'm interested

Ok let's get it going, which service do you need, domain name, web hosting, blog design, website design or tutorial (by the way, tutorials are free) see www.andrinn.com
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by D9ty7(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by EXICON(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hello great one,

Does the 1K domain name also cover the hosting for one year?

Kindly do let me know ASAP.

Thanks.

macandy21:

I need cash for an online project am working on, I can't go out to work full time, so I just want to turn my skills into quick cash right now using this medium. Am the owner of Andrinn Integrated Services Ltd an ICT firm, (see attached) right now am working from home. Am working on a side project which will be very beneficial but right now am short of cash, I am offering the services below for quick cash. Cease this opportunity to get started in your online business.

1K DOMAIN NAME

I will get you any available .com, .net, .info, .org and .xyz domains for 1k, just specify the domain name, you pay after delivery.

3K BLOG

I will Install, design and host your blog for just N3k in 24hours on my hosting space. This covers for 1 year hosting and domain name, Pay after service, when you have your login details and you are satisfied with what you have.

See examples
www.datingpriest.com
www.explosivefacts.com
www.youthconnect.xyz
www.olufemiejiro.com

5K WEBSITE

Get a corporate 5 page website with 5 webmail accounts for only 5k, this includes, domain name and 1 year hosting.

See examples
www.justphillenergy.com
www.peeseeltd.com
www.henkochessltd.com

If you are interested in this service, kindly send an SMS to 07083897643 or whatsapp 07035002495

I also offer free tutorials by way of videos when am privileged, so you have that as bonus.

2.5K HOSTING ACCOUNT

We sell shared hosting account with the following features for only N2500.

Unlimited Space (Best for Html simple website or Landing Page)
Unlimited GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Emails Accounts
Unlimited Database
Softaculous

OUR WEBSITE

www.andrinn.com
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
EXICON:
Hello great one,

Does the 1K domain name also cover the hosting for one year?

Kindly do let me know ASAP.

Thanks.

No Sir, the 1k is just for the domain name alone. Thanks
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by ojmaroni247(m): 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nice one I will get intouch, we r in same location, we might get to meet
macandy21:

No Sir, the 1k is just for the domain name alone. Thanks
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
ojmaroni247:
Nice one I will get intouch, we r in same location, we might get to meet

No problem, eager to meet you.

Thanks
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by ArsenalChat: 12:18am On Jan 24, 2016
macandy21:

1K DOMAIN NAME

I will get you any available .com, .net, .info, .org and .xyz domains for 1k, just specify the domain name, you pay after delivery.

3K BLOG

I will Install, design and host your blog for just N3k in 24hours on my hosting space. This covers for 1 year hosting and domain name, Pay after service, when you have your login details and you are satisfied with what you have.

See examples
www.datingpriest.com
www.explosivefacts.com
www.youthconnect.xyz
www.olufemiejiro.com

5K WEBSITE

Get a corporate 5 page website with 5 webmail accounts for only 5k, this includes, domain name and 1 year hosting.

See examples
www.justphillenergy.com
www.peeseeltd.com
www.henkochessltd.com

If you are interested in this service, kindly send an SMS to 07083897643 or whatsapp 07035002495

2.5K HOSTING ACCOUNT

We sell shared hosting account with the following features for only N2500.

Unlimited Space (Best for Html simple website or Landing Page)
Unlimited GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Emails Accounts
Unlimited Database
Softaculous

OUR WEBSITE

www.andrinn.com

Good service
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 24, 2016
ArsenalChat:

Good service

Thanks
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
The Deal is still on
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by D9ty7(m): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
macandy21:
The Deal is still on
I dropped you a message on whatsapp
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2016
Recently completed website www.powergreenengr.com

Get a website like that for only N5000 only
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by Dajugba: 9:35am On Feb 04, 2016
Good morning, a bless day to you. I've been following ur thread but I just want to be so sure if this is real, do you mean 3k can guarantee me a reliable blog and a year hosting?. I'm not on whatsapp, drop a mail I can contact you with. I'm seriously interested as long you keep to what you said. Service before pay.
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 04, 2016
Dajugba:
Good morning, a bless day to you. I've been following ur thread but I just want to be so sure if this is real, do you mean 3k can guarantee me a reliable blog and a year hosting?. I'm not on whatsapp, drop a mail I can contact you with. I'm seriously interested as long you keep to what you said. Service before pay.

Yea sure, just drop your domain name and your blog will be online in 24 hours.

This is the latest blog I designed www.youthconnect.xyz

You can send an email to macandy21@live.com

Thanks
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2016
Another blog is up check it out www.penprimus.com

You can get a blog like this too for just N3000 (limited time offer)
Hosting and Domain inclusive.

Pay After Service.
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by Dajugba: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
I sent a message to your mail at the early hour of yesterday. Still waiting for your feedback in other to know my fate.
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 08, 2016
Dajugba:
I sent a message to your mail at the early hour of yesterday. Still waiting for your feedback in other to know my fate.

Check your mail box, I've replied you. Thanks
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2016
Latest Blog I designed www.penprimus.com go check it out.

You can get a blog like this for just N3000

To get started contact me on phone or whatsapp 07035002495
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 10, 2016
Offer still available, get your now.

Call or whatsapp 07035002495
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by nathie007: 10:41am On Feb 10, 2016
Got 3 jobs for you come friday.
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2016
can it be possible to pay through airtime
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by Intellab(m): 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
I will order 10 domains in few days. Do you provide full domain details with 1 year free whois?
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
nathie007:
Got 3 jobs for you come friday.

Good, waiting
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ifexxy:
can it be possible to pay through airtime

No, sorry
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Intellab:
I will order 10 domains in few days. Do you provide full domain details with 1 year free whois?

You have access to the domain, It does not include privacy package.

Thanks
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 11, 2016
4days left to end February Val offers has started (1st - 14th february) -Dont mis out

*CEDARHOSTNG WEBHOSTING VAL OFFER (www.cedarhostng.com)
GET ExtraBasic plan of 10GB For N4500
ExtraSuperb Plan of 30GB for N6500
Hurry now this offer gives you the best value comes with unlmited email unlimited database etc
Note: send an email with the subject "Cedarhostng webhosting val offer after payment to info4cedarhostng@gmail.com and a copy to info@cedarhostng.com

*Bulk SMS VAL OFFER(www.eadesms.com)
GET A BULKSMS RESELLER WEBSITE FOR AS LOW AS N20,000 comes with free sms units to get you started,free gsm numbers and lots more...

Do you have an existing sms website and wish to buy units from us lets show you how

*GSM Numbers

Get over 200,000Lagos based numbers and over 50,000 abuja based numbers both for as low as N5,000.

*IT tutorial Kits
Get all this IT video tutorial kit for N10,000
*microsoft access
*actionscript
*adobe flash
*adobe flash catalyst
*SQL
*MYSQL
*PHOTOSHOP
*PMP(Project management)
*FIREWORKS
*Webdesign

*WEBDESIGN
A very unique opportunity to have your company website finally here get a website designed by our team for as low as N15,000

*Real Estate
Invest in your future this 2016 by becoming a property owner
Lands available in Kaduna from as low as N80,000 ,N150,000, 450,000 and other prices contact us today by visiting our office

Happy New Month + Val in advance...............

for further enquiries call:08186219002 bbm:532fc7c5
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by amJoe(m): 7:40am On Feb 11, 2016
cb4a.net for sale @5k email me: evatomng@gmail.com if you're interested in buying..
Re: Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 16, 2016
Deal still on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Add Emoticon/smileys In Blogger Comment System / ZEPETO unlimited coins hack 2020 Android iOS / Optimizing Your Website For Online Business Success (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.