Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:14 PM

Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life (2887 Views)

"I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by needhelp20: 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
please nairalanders my girlfriend is pregnant but the problem is that she is claiming to be pregnant for me after having sex with another guy a month ago but the problem is that I also had sex with her last week but she is telling me that the guy too did not protect himself cos we had unprotected sex now she wants me to take the responsibility pls help nairalanders!!!
Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by cruzita(f): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
when she born the baby make una divide am into two collect half half.because na two of una do am

10 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by talktonase(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
cruzita:
when she born the baby make una divide am into two collect half half.because na two of una do am
lwkm oh that was harsh.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by cruzita(f): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
why do u think people go for a DNA test?my friend carry her go do test and leave us in peace

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by talktonase(m): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
The art of skin diving has been bringing unwanted babies to this world for more than 5500yrs
Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by Emac34: 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
u guys shud go for a DNA test
Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by layla129(f): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
I don't even understand this your story sef. How come you knew she had sex a month ago? She told you she is a week pregnant for you? And u think she's a month pregnant for another guy?
I can't laff abeg

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
cruzita:
lol
Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
Congratulations bro.
I will suggest a name ASAP
Ur baby will come by Sept
Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by SINNZ(m): 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
Someone else forked her and you still have the effrontery to call her your girlfriend?? Your asshole should be impaled with a cactus!t
Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by waistaa(f): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
If you have a doctor yhu know too well so she doesn't use her feminine endowment on the person,take her to the doctor and find out how old the pregus is and oga/papa bomboi no go do abortion oo, I don't advise that
Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by needhelp20: 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
layla129:
I don't even understand this your story sef. How come you knew she had sex a month ago? She told you she is a week pregnant for you? And u think she's a month pregnant for another guy?
I can't laff abeg
she told me she had sex with a guy pls help
Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by Ngenge(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
Confused entities! This situation is called 'combined service'. Tell the lady to take her burden to the first man too
Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by layla129(f): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
needhelp20:
Loool...Which one is this help you're shouting now? U didn't ask for help when you were diving. Did u guys have unprotected sex before she slept with the other guy? Or ur own is just a week ago?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by layla129(f): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
SINNZ:
Someone else forked her and you still have the effrontery to call her your girlfriend?? Your asshole should be impaled with a cactus!t
I don't even understand d guy.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by needhelp20: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
ya we had sex last week Thursday Nd I did pregnancy test strip test for her yesterday and it showed two lines.
Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by layla129(f): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
needhelp20:
ya we had sex last week Thursday Nd I did pregnancy test strip test for her yesterday and it showed two lines.
Thank God it had two lines. You and the other guy will share it one one

5 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by needhelp20: 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
Emac34:
u guys shud go for a DNA test
thanks bro
Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by naijaboiy: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
Go to the hospital Mr.man. undecided
Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
Go for Parental DNA test. . *sigh*
Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by emotions1: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
just accept the fact...... how you come know say she slept with someone else nah she tell you .....
I will remember to wish you a happy fathers day....

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by AmiLaHoit(f): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
needhelp20:

U are telling us about last week Thursday, what about the ones u have been doing?
When was d last time u straffed he before last week?
Why did u not protect urself knowing she could be unfaithful?
That baby has to be born. Let DNA say d truth after child delivery.
Enjoy fatherhood my dear. We did not help u when u straffed her.

Don't let Obioraaa catch u here grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
AmiLaHoit:

U are telling us about last week Thursday, what about the ones u have been doing?
When was d last time u straffed he before last week?
Why did u not protect urself knowing she could be unfaithful?
That baby has to be born. Let DNA say d truth after child delivery.
Enjoy fatherhood my dear. We did not help u when u straffed her.

Don't let Obioraa catch u here grin
undecided no mind the human being.. Na to carry am go market square go flog am dy hungry me

What does he want us to do for him now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by Mhizizzy(f): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Go for dna

In the mean time, be ready for fatherhood grin
Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by 6fit(f): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
needhelp20:

never worry ''akuna matata'' in her belle, she have 2babies. One for yu and one for d other clueless guy so when she deliver, make all man take his pikin

mumu dey worry u and d lady....when u had unprotected sex and ejaculate into her pvssy, what do u xpect? Ok u expect her to grow taller ba? Dont even think of abortion, else mark my words, u are both finished
Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by Kaylexzy(m): 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
cruzita:

Like in d days of King Solomon? shocked
Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
layla129:

Thank God it had two lines. You and the other guy will share it one one
Lwkmd, dude u funny die
Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by xtervaganza(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
needhelp20:
please nairalanders my girlfriend is pregnant but the problem is that she is claiming to be pregnant for me after having sex with another guy a month ago but the problem is that I also had sex with her last week but she is telling me that the guy too did not protect himself cos we had unprotected sex now she wants me to take the responsibility pls help nairalanders!!!
hahahhahahaha hahahahahhaha your case is very funny

Is your gf poocee a public toilet?

Lol
Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by 7footre(m): 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
Why didn't you come for help before sampling d Congo ehn? What do you want me to tell you? Oya gimme her number lemmi confirm from her who really owns d pregnancy
Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by schumastic(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
needhelp20:

the problem is that the problem is that, ah ah haba how many the problem is that, Infact you yourslef you are the problem for not using cd n still calling a LovePeddler a gf for sleeping with another guy unprotected n getting pregnant...abeg leave matter for mathias
Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by jabojafa(m): 4:55am On Jan 22, 2016
needhelp20:
she told u she skin dived and u were scared of contracting STDs or STIs bt u openly played ball with boots. Menh u took serious risk. To tink dt she is ur gf and she opens her leg wide for anoda man with protection. Go for these tests: HIV, hepatitise and a DNA
Re: Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 22, 2016
Until I read (with pics) on this forum the updates of these boys and girls making out in their rooms, I won't comment on silly threads like this.

To dey give advice on after effects of an enjoyment by a fellow man no be my calling. God no create me say mek I no enjoy too.angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Come And See What Love Is Causing Here [photo] / What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most / How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.