Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) - Autos (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) (69352 Views)

Its Back Again!! Mobil1 5w30 and 5w20 advanced Full Synthetic Usa Specs. / Mobil-1 High Mileage Full Synthetic Oil 5w20 And 5w30 For Sale / Engine Oils Made In The U.S Available. 08033910382. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Niyitoba: 8:34am On Nov 30, 2016
autotrader2:

Yes we can. Just call our number so we can know where exactly to send it to in Lagos. You can pick it up tommorow morning. Thanks

Thanks @Niyitoba for your order. You can pick it up this morning at Ajah as discussed

I have picked up the carton of Toyota Oil. This is awesome. @Autotrader2, you too much
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2016
Niyitoba:

I have picked up the carton of Toyota Oil. This is awesome. @Autotrader2, you too much

Nice one. Always insist on the recommended oil. We have the best prices anywhere in the Country grin
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:32am On Nov 30, 2016
Prices:

Toyota Motor Oil 5w30 - 2,500 per Quart
Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 - 2,500 per Quart

Unbeatable Prices. Buy now while the prices are still very low

Wholesale and retail available for Nationwide Shipping and Delivery. All shipping is done from PH Nationwide

Call or text 09086679585 to place orders

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by ocheboy(m): 9:40am On Nov 30, 2016
do you have toyota atf t-iv ? if yes, how much? i need 12L
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2016
ocheboy:
do you have toyota atf t-iv ? if yes, how much? i need 12L

Nope. I only have Toyota Motor (Engine Oil) 5w20 and 5w30 US Spec in stock now
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 10:08am On Dec 01, 2016
Welcome to the New Month of December.

Ensure you service your cars with the recommended genuine engine oil

Toyota Motor Oil SAE 5w20 and 5w30

Prolong the life of your Toyota and enhance its performance by using Toyota Genuine Motor Oil –
the lifeblood of your engine. Toyota Genuine Motor Oil is formulated to the highest standards and
specifications to keep your vehicle in tip-top condition.

WHY CHOOSE TO USE TOYOTA GENUINE MOTOR OIL?
• Excellent anti-wear protection
• Superior cleaning and anti-corrosion properties
• Enhanced high/low temperature and extreme condition performance
• Peak performance and longevity over recommended service intervals

Available now at the highly discounted rate of 2,500 per Quart and 30k per carton of 12 Quarts

Available Now. Nationwide Shipping for Retail and Wholesale. All shipping is done from PH Nationwide

Please Call or text 09086679585 to enquire and place orders Now

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Niyitoba: 8:46am On Dec 02, 2016
autotrader2:

Yes we can. Just call our number so we can know where exactly to send it to in Lagos. You can pick it up tommorow morning. Thanks

Thanks @Niyitoba for your order. You can pick it up this morning at Ajah as discussed

@Autotrader2, I need two more cartons of Toyota Oil 5w20 in Lagos tommorow morning. Can you quickly arrange that for me? Your line has been busy all morning
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2016
Niyitoba:

@Autotrader2, I need two more cartons of Toyota Oil 5w20 in Lagos tommorow morning. Can you quickly arrange that for me? Your line has been busy all morning

Yes sure. We can send it overnight like the last time to Ajah. i'm calling you now
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2016
TOYOTA Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 Available Now.

Direct from the US. This OEM oil provides lubrication, protection and maximum performance for your Toyota, Lexus and other engines with the same oil viscosity ratings.
This is a far superior Oil to the Dubai Oil that comes in metal containers. This oil comes standard in 1 Litre(Quart) packs in a pack of 12 per carton. Always use the recommended oil to avoid blockage of engine oil strainer and eventual knock of your prized engines.

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil

Wholesale and Retail. Nationwide Shipping from PH

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Niyitoba: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2016
autotrader2:

Yes sure. We can send it overnight like the last time to Ajah. i'm calling you now

@Autotrader2 Package picked up yesterday. Thanks a million
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
Niyitoba:

@Autotrader2 Package picked up yesterday. Thanks a million

Thanks too for your patronage.

Genuine OEM Toyota 5w20 and 5w30 Available now. Get it while its still discounted

Prices:

Wholesale and retail available for Nationwide Shipping and Delivery. All shipping is done from PH Nationwide

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2016
Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 Available Now.

Direct from the US. This OEM oil provides lubrication, protection and maximum performance for your Toyota, Lexus and other engines with the same oil viscosity ratings.

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil restores your car engines to factory settings. US Spec Oil for US Spec cars

Toyota 5w20 is mostly used by the newer models for maximum fuel economy. It is a direct substitute for the 0w20 oil and comes seriously recommended for the newer and latest engines

Wholesale and Retail. Nationwide Shipping. All shipping is done from PH to all parts of the country

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2016
Toyota Motor Oil 5w20

This is the recommended OEM oil for the newer engines from 2011
This light sweet oil gives you excellent protection and maximum fuel economy

The 5w20 oil is a direct substitute for the 0w20 oil

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2016
[b]Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 Available Now.

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil restores your car engines to factory settings. You won't believe it until you try it.

Excellent factory spec performance engine oil

5w20 spec are recommended for the newer/recent engine types. Open your engine hood and confirm the oil specs on the engine oil cap. All you Toyota/ Lexus owners with the newer models please note that this is your oil spec. Toyota Tundra/ Landcruiser and Lexus 570 owners should especially take note that this is the OEM recommended oil for their vehicles

5w20 is the direct equivalent of the 0w20 spec. This is used by the latest Toyota and Lexus engines and other car manufacturers. The oil is also excellent for other brands of cars with the same engine oil specs

Wholesale and Retail. Nationwide Shipping. All shipping is done from PH to all parts of the country

Please Call or text 09086679585 to enquire and place orders Now[/b]

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:43am On Dec 07, 2016
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil SAE 5w20 and 5w30

Prolong the life of your Toyota and enhance its performance by using Toyota Genuine Motor Oil –
the lifeblood of your engine. Toyota Genuine Motor Oil is formulated to the highest standards and
specifications to keep your vehicle in tip-top condition.

WHY CHOOSE TO USE TOYOTA GENUINE MOTOR OIL?
• Excellent anti-wear protection
• Superior cleaning and anti-corrosion properties
• Enhanced high/low temperature and extreme condition performance
• Peak performance and longevity over recommended service intervals

Available now at the highly discounted rate of 2,500 per Quart and 30k per carton of 12 Quarts. Prices would soon go up to reflect the present forex regime. Buy now to reap the savings and avoid the upcoming price hike

Available Now. Nationwide Shipping for Retail and Wholesale. All shipping is done from PH Nationwide

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Baylam(m): 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
I need mobil 5w30 , I drive honda accord 07, though i have use mobil xhp 3 time to service d car from june till date, please i want to change to recommended oil, How can u be of help?
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2016
Baylam:
I need mobil 5w30 , I drive honda accord 07, though i have use mobil xhp 3 time to service d car from june till date, please i want to change to recommended oil, How can u be of help?

Your Honda Accord requires 5w20 not 5w30 oil. I have run out of mobil-1 but you can equally use the Genuine US Spec Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 for your Vehicle. The Toyota Oil is also made by Exxon Mobil in the US and is just priced slightly less than the Mobil-1. It would be excellent for your Accord. I have the Toyota Motor Oil in stock

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 11:22am On Dec 08, 2016
TOYOTA Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 Available Now.

This is a far superior Oil to the Dubai Oil that comes in metal containers. This oil comes standard in 1 Litre(Quart) packs in a pack of 12 per carton. Always use the recommended oil to avoid blockage of engine oil strainer and eventual knock of your prized engines.

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Baylam(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
Wow toyota motor oil for an honda and there will be no issues, Please gimme me your contact so we can arrange on how to get it because am in lagos
autotrader2:

Your Honda Accord requires 5w20 not 5w30 oil. I have run out of mobil-1 but you can equally use the Genuine US Spec Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 for your Vehicle. The Toyota Oil is also made by Exxon Mobil in the US and is just priced slightly less than the Mobil-1. It would be excellent for your Accord. I have the Toyota Motor Oil in stock
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
Baylam:
Wow toyota motor oil for an honda and there will be no issues, Please gimme me your contact so we can arrange on how to get it because am in lagos

Please Call or text 09086679585
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:59am On Dec 09, 2016
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 Available Now.

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil restores your car engines to factory settings. You won't believe it until you try it.

5w20 spec are recommended for the newer/recent engine types. Open your engine hood and confirm the oil specs on the engine oil cap. All you Toyota/ Lexus owners with the newer models please note that this is your oil spec. Toyota Tundra/ Landcruiser and Lexus 570 owners should especially take note that this is the OEM recommended oil for their vehicles

5w20 is the direct equivalent of the 0w20 spec. This is used by the latest Toyota and Lexus engines and other car manufacturers. The oil is also excellent for other brands of cars with the same engine oil specs. Honda accord, Acura, Honda Pilots etc also use the 5w20 grade

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by awiriwa: 9:45am On Dec 10, 2016
I need to get a carton of Toyota oil 5w20 by Tommorow. I know there's restriction of movement because of voting today in PH. Hope i can get it from you since tommorow is a Sunday?
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2016
awiriwa:
I need to get a carton of Toyota oil 5w20 by Tommorow. I know there's restriction of movement because of voting today in PH. Hope i can get it from you since tommorow is a Sunday?

Sure. You can even get it today after voting closes.
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2016
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil Direct from the US

This motor oil is formulated with a special additive package that helps protect Toyota metal and gasket surfaces from corrosion, and prevents foaming and maintains the proper application of oil on cylinder walls.

Available in 5W-30 and 5W20 grades.

Viscosity index improvers stabilize viscosity levels for a wide range of operating temperatures.

This is the OEM oil that comes in your car from the Factory. This is what Toyota designed for Toyota and Lexus engines and every other engine with the same viscosity ratings

Use to restore your engine back to factory settings. Amazing

And for those who have been asking, Yes, 5W20 is an equivalent substitute for 0W20. More fuel economy with this viscosity. Most Toyota Land cruisers and Lexus LX require this grade of oil. Also Honda Accords too

Wholesale and Retail Available. Nationwide Shipping

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by awiriwa: 7:54am On Dec 12, 2016
autotrader2:

Sure. You can even get it today after voting closes.

Thanks. I got the oil yesterday evening from the guy you sent over cheesy
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2016
awiriwa:

Thanks. I got the oil yesterday evening from the guy you sent over cheesy

Ok Cool. Thanks for your patronage
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2016

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil restores your car engines to factory settings. US Spec Oil for US Spec cars

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:52am On Dec 13, 2016

5w20 is the direct equivalent of the 0w20 spec. This is used by the latest Toyota and Lexus engines and other car manufacturers. The oil is also excellent for other brands of cars with the same engine oil specs. Honda accord, Acura, Honda Pilots etc also use the 5w20 grade

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2016

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil

Wholesale and Retail. Nationwide Shipping

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:32am On Dec 14, 2016
To all our esteemed and potential customers:

A new price regime for the Toyota Motor Oil will start from January next year. This is due to the badly depreciating value of the Naira versus the Dollar. As you all know, the Genuine Toyota Motor Oil is imported directly from the US at great cost. The port clearance charges have also escalated. We understand the economy is very tough on everyone. However, we need to review our prices in order to survive as a business.

We urge all our customers and potential customers to take advantage of this notice and make their purchases now to avoid the new prices as much as possible.

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil

Wholesale and Retail. Nationwide Shipping

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 11:28am On Dec 14, 2016
For all those calling to confirm , see the current Prices below:

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:21am On Dec 15, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (43) (Reply)

For Fans Of Mercedes Benz And Range Rover Sport From 2006 To 2014. / Get your Cars From Cotonou (Direct TOKS) At Reasonable Prices. / Come And Pick Ur Choice Of Car At Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.