Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) - Autos (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) (69365 Views)

Its Back Again!! Mobil1 5w30 and 5w20 advanced Full Synthetic Usa Specs. / Mobil-1 High Mileage Full Synthetic Oil 5w20 And 5w30 For Sale / Engine Oils Made In The U.S Available. 08033910382. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
Observe how cool and silent your engine would run once you have Genuine Toyota Motor Oil in the engine.
Notice how your fuel economy rises and the ease of driving after changing the oil with Genuine Toyota Motor Oil.

Don't take my word for it. See the reviews and try it out yourself.

Available in 5w20 and 5w30 Viscosities. Price is 3k per Litre

Nationwide Shipping from PH

Call or text 09086679585 to place orders

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:08am On Mar 23, 2017
Current Prices *****

Toyota Motor Oil 5w30 - 3,000 per Quart
Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 - 3,000 per Quart

Unbeatable Prices
Wholesale and retail available for Nationwide Shipping and Delivery. All shipping is done from PH Nationwide

Happy Motoring

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Toyota Motor Oil 5w20......it's recommended for the newer generation of engines. An excellent substitute for the 0W20 spec oil. For a smooth quiet engine , always insist on the Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5w20. Your engine and pocket will thank you for it.

You are buying from the direct importer that can give you the best prices Nationwide

Call or text 09086679585 to enquire and place orders Now

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2017
Do not allow sludge to kill off your engines.
Insist on the recommended engine oil with detergent properties to cleanse, lubricate and protect your engines.

Direct from the US. Toyota Motor Oil 5w30 and 5w20 rated SN ILSAC -G F5 Available Now

Please Call or text 09086679585 to enquire and place orders Now

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 Available Now.

Direct from the US. This OEM oil provides lubrication, protection and maximum performance for your Toyota, Lexus and other engines with the same oil viscosity ratings.
This is a far superior Oil to the Dubai Oil that comes in metal containers. This oil comes standard in 1 Litre(Quart) packs in a pack of 12 per carton. Always use the recommended oil to avoid blockage of engine oil strainer and eventual knock of your prized engines.

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil

Wholesale and Retail. Nationwide Shipping

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Azumithal: 8:12am On Mar 25, 2017
Autotrader,

Please prepare a waybill for 10 cartons of Toyota 5w20 to Calabar. I am sending you a transfer shortly. I think i should qualify for some discounts now as a major buyer angry. Check your phone, i just sent you a text
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:54am On Mar 25, 2017
Azumithal:
Autotrader,

Please prepare a waybill for 10 cartons of Toyota 5w20 to Calabar. I am sending you a transfer shortly. I think i should qualify for some discounts now as a major buyer angry. Check your phone, i just sent you a text

Nice order. Don't worry i'll give some discount on the next order grin.

Alert received. Waybill will soon go out today. Thanks for your patronage
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2017
Wise Motorists use the recommended Genuine Toyota Motor Oil for their Vehicles grin

Wise Traders stock the Genuine Toyota Motor Oil in their shops for the wise motorists

Join the wise people, insist on Genuine Toyota Motor Oil US Spec

Available in 5w20 and 5w30 viscosities

Wholesale and Retail. Nationwide Shipping

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:07am On Mar 26, 2017
New OEM Genuine Motor oil. Genuine Toyota Motor Oil is made to meet Toyota specifications and optimize vehicle performance, reliability, and fuel economy.

Available now in 5w20 and 5w30 SAE rating

The slippery low-friction oils helps squeeze every last bit of fuel economy out of the engine. Part of the reason for the lighter oil is for fuel economy-! It takes a lot of energy to pump oil to the proper pressure-- and of course the heaver the viscosity, the more energy is required.

Advanced Fuel Economy synthetic oil is engineered to help improve fuel economy in vehicles. An advanced full synthetic motor oil, it is designed to help deliver outstanding engine protection and enhanced fuel economy

Helps increase engine efficiency and improve fuel economy.

Helps reduce oil aging, resulting in long lasting protection.

These oils are specially formulated for Toyota and Lexus engines but can still be used by other car engines with the same viscosity requirements (5w20 and 5w30)

Excellent deals available for Resellers. You cannot get a better Wholesale price anywhere Nationwide

Nationwide Shipping Available

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 10:22am On Mar 27, 2017
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil

This motor oil is formulated with a special additive package that helps protect Toyota metal and gasket surfaces from corrosion, and prevents foaming and maintains the proper application of oil on cylinder walls.

Available in 5W-30 and 5W20 grades.

Viscosity index improvers stabilize viscosity levels for a wide range of operating temperatures.

This is the OEM oil that comes in your car from the Factory. This is what Toyota designed for Toyota and Lexus engines and every other engine with the same viscosity ratings

Use to restore your engine back to factory settings. Amazing shocked

And for those who have been asking, Yes, 5W20 is an equivalent substitute for 0W20. More fuel economy with this viscosity

Wholesale and Retail Available. Nationwide Shipping

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:22am On Mar 28, 2017
Observe how cool and silent your engine would run once you have Genuine Toyota Motor Oil in the engine.
Notice how your fuel economy rises and the ease of driving after changing the oil with Genuine Toyota Motor Oil.

Don't take my word for it. See the reviews and try it out yourself.

Available in 5w20 and 5w30 Viscosities. Price is 3k per Litre

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 28, 2017
I use 2009 Toyota corolla.Wch one do I use cos u showed 5W20 and 0w30..That's confusing to me.
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:43am On Mar 28, 2017
chimalch:
I use 2009 Toyota corolla.Wch one do I use cos u showed 5W20 and 0w30..That's confusing to me.

Your 2009 Corolla requires 5w20. I displayed 5w20 and 5w30 because i have both in stock

The older engines mostly use 5w30. The newer engines use 5w20 and 0w20 which is for more fuel efficiency

See oil chart below

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Current Prices *****

Toyota Motor Oil 5w30 - 3,000 per Quart
Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 - 3,000 per Quart

Unbeatable Prices. Discounts for Wholesale buyers guaranteed.
Wholesale and retail available for Nationwide Shipping and Delivery. All shipping is done from PH Nationwide

Happy Motoring

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 10:20am On Mar 29, 2017
If you need The Genuine Toyota Motor Oil, then talk to us.

We can always give you an amazing deal on the pricing. We are the direct importers and have flexibility to cut deals that make sense for every one.

Toyota Motor Oil , Available in 5w20 and 5w30 viscosities

Unbeatable Prices. Discounts for Wholesale buyers guaranteed.

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2017

***********Announcing new HUUUUGE DISCOUNTS on per carton purchases of Toyota Motor Oil

Retail price per litre is 3k

Price per carton of 12 litres is now 32k insted of 36k! shocked

Huuuuuuuuge Discount of 4k per carton! shocked

Hurry now and get yours .....Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30

All shipping is done from PH Nationwide

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Niyitoba: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
autotrader2:

***********Announcing new HUUUUGE DISCOUNTS on per carton purchases of Toyota Motor Oil

Price per carton of 12 litres is now 32k insted of 36k! shocked

Huuuuuuuuge Discount of 4k per carton! shocked

That's a very good one. I hope it will last long enough for me to make my next order by the carton. I must commend you for the good pricing of your products. Cannot get this anywhere in this Naija
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Niyitoba:

That's a very good one. I hope it will last long enough for me to make my next order by the carton. I must commend you for the good pricing of your products. Cannot get this anywhere in this Naija

Thanks. The prices are here to stay till further notice.
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:07am On Mar 30, 2017
**********Announcing new HUUUUGE DISCOUNTS on per carton purchases of Toyota Motor Oil

Price per carton of 12 litres is now 32k insted of 36k!

Huuuuuuuuge Discount of 4k per carton!

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Freighting is a flat rate of 2k per carton to most locations in Nigeria. Shippers charge a flat rate even if you are buying half a carton. It's cheaper for you to buy a minimum of one carton, enjoy the discounted rates and still pay the flat shipping rate.

Toyota Motor Oil..... makes a whole lot of sense

Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2017
Toyota Motor Oil 5w20......it's recommended for the newer generation of engines. An excellent substitute for the 0W20 spec oil. For a smooth quiet engine , always insist on the Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5w20. Your engine and pocket will thank you for it.

You are buying from the direct importer that can give you the best prices Nationwide

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
**********Announcing new HUUUUGE DISCOUNTS on per carton purchases of Toyota Motor Oil

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by uzorocks: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
uzorocks:
Buy Genuine OEM Auto Parts and accessories
At very affordable prices.

Low on Budget? Get 10% OFF on all Orders. Discount code: MRPARTS

Visit www.mrparts.ng
Hurry while offer lasts

Mr Man, this is a thread for Toyota Oil. Don't derail it with your spam messages. Go and open a new thread of your own. By the way, I see your evil prices for Toyota Oil...3,700 for one Litre shocked.

Dear Customers, please visit mrparts.ng and you'll be very grateful for the prices I sell at

My price remains 3k per Litre for the Toyota Oil. That's more than enough discount
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by uzorocks: 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2017

I apologize for posting this on your thread. No pun intended. Regards.
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
***"Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 Available Now.

Direct from the US. This OEM SN ILSAC GF-5 rated oil provides lubrication, protection and maximum performance for your Toyota, Lexus and other engines with the same oil viscosity ratings. It is excellent for Hondas, Fords, Chevys, Infinities, Nissans, Mercedes etc

This is a far superior Oil to the Dubai Oil that comes in metal containers. This oil comes standard in 1 Quart packs in a pack of 12 per carton. Always use the recommended oil to avoid blockage of engine oil strainer and eventual knock of your prized engines.

Unbeatable Prices for Wholesale and Retail.

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil

This motor oil is formulated with a special additive package that helps protect Toyota metal and gasket surfaces from corrosion, and prevents foaming and maintains the proper application of oil on cylinder walls.

Available in 5W-30 and 5W20 grades.

Viscosity index improvers stabilize viscosity levels for a wide range of operating temperatures.

This is the OEM oil that comes in your car from the Factory. This is what Toyota designed for Toyota and Lexus engines and every other engine with the same viscosity ratings

Use to restore your engine back to factory settings. Amazing

And for those who have been asking, Yes, 5W20 is an equivalent substitute for 0W20. More fuel economy with this viscosity. Most Toyota Land cruisers and Lexus LX require this grade of oil. Also Honda Accords and Pilots too

Wholesale and Retail Available. Nationwide Shipping from PH

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2017
Five Reasons to Change your Engine Oil

1)Maintains engine lubrication. Imagine all the moving parts, pistons, valves, and other engine parts moving at high rates of speed under the hood of a car. These components create heat and will wear down the engine dramatically without proper oil lubrication. Make sure to refer to the owner’s manual to see what specific weight and grade of oil the vehicle requires and ensure it is kept at the recommended fill volume.

2)Cools engine components. Moving parts that lack proper lubrication create friction, which in turn creates heat. Maintaining clean and sufficient amounts of oil is the perfect solution to prevent too much friction and over-heating of the engine.

3)Removes engine wear particles and sludge. Dirt particles are deadly to engines. Over time, dirt can cause corrosion and decrease the life of an engine. Also as time goes on, oil breaks down and turns to "sludge." Routine oil and filter changes help remove particles and sludge and keep engines at peak condition.

4)Improves gas mileage. Poor engine lubrication can lead to increased fuel consumption, so make sure there is enough clean oil in the engine.

5)Promotes vehicle longevity. Plain and simple, routine maintenance makes your vehicle last longer. Buildup from dirty oil robs a vehicle’s fuel economy and power, and makes internal components work harder. An engine that works too hard will end up having more problems down the road as well as a shorter life span.

Toyota Motor Oil..... makes a whole lot of sense

Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 Available Now

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:48am On Apr 03, 2017

Retail price per litre is 3k compared to the market price of 3,700 per litre

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2017
Always insist on the Genuine Toyota Motor Oil for your cars. Resist buying inferior, obsolete and dubious "Dubai" oil packaged as Toyota Motor Oil

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil (US) comes in 1 Quart plastic bottles (12 per Carton) with clear markings as shown in the pictures below

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil ..... Available now in 5w20 and 5w30 viscosities

Call or text 09086679585

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2017
***"Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 Available Now.

Direct from the US. This OEM SN ILSAC GF-5 rated oil provides lubrication, protection and maximum performance for your Toyota, Lexus and other engines with the same oil viscosity ratings. It is excellent for Hondas, Fords, Chevys, Infinities, Nissans, Mercedes etc

Unbeatable Prices for Wholesale and Retail.

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Niyitoba: 11:12am On Apr 04, 2017
Autotrader2, I want to make a purchase of 2 cartons of 5w20 oil for my friend. Confirm I can get them at the discounted price of 32k per carton.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (43) (Reply)

For Fans Of Mercedes Benz And Range Rover Sport From 2006 To 2014. / Get your Cars From Cotonou (Direct TOKS) At Reasonable Prices. / Come And Pick Ur Choice Of Car At Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.