Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Bloggers Needed For This New Blogging Platform - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers Needed For This New Blogging Platform (1068 Views)

How To Make Money From Free Blogging Platform And Wordpress / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Using Free Blogging Platform / The New Blogging Ebook, Reveals Best Way To Make Money And Print Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers Needed For This New Blogging Platform by seoconsultant(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hello NLers and Bloggers alike, well today I will like to share with you our recent blogging platform development.
You can register for free @ https://www.seowebanalyst.com/registration.php and start creating post that are rich in content.
The blogging feature comes with the following
1.) An area for you to put in your new blog subdomain name
2.) Blog title and description
3.) You can activate this and start blogging, we provide a editor that allows you to enter content like in word document 2006
4.) It has a Google suggest tool for title recommendation for every new post
5.) A url importer for you to import contents and edit them to suit your post
6.) Keyword density to help you know if you are choosing the right keywords tag
7.) poll box for you to place a poll on any topic you have written
8.) pop up window to help you get emails of people that signup to download your incentives
9.) Rss feeds and rss subscriber to help you build followers that can either follow you via facebook, twitter, linkedin, googleplus and Yahoo
every time you publish a new post they get alerted in their emails.
10.) Google adsense placement, if you have one you can actually get to input it in the author section so all your post can now have google adsense featured either side, header or footer.
11.) Custom ads you can upload images and provide a redirect url for people you are writing for to get a redirect link to your referral site, custom banners can be placed by the side, header or footer.
12.) We have a web visit counter that shows you how many visits to your site and social share buttons to help you promote your post.

you can read more on this product here How To Start Blogging For Free With SEO Web Analyst Blogging Platform

PLEASE NOTE ALL ADVERT PLACEMENT CAN ONLY BE PLACED IN ONE SECTION...EG YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE CUSTOM AD AND GOOGLE ADSENSE WORKING AND NOT UPLOAD MANY AND SCATTER THEM ON THE BLOG.
EACH BLOG POST ALL HAVE THEIR UNIQUE URL AND ITS THAT UNIQUE URL THAT WILL DISPLAY EACH ADS AS SPECIFIED BY USER

Re: Bloggers Needed For This New Blogging Platform by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
That pencil is so ugly.

Why didn't u state graphic pics in your post
Re: Bloggers Needed For This New Blogging Platform by Amiloaded: 12:15am On Jan 22, 2016
seoconsultant:
Hello NLers and Bloggers alike, well today I will like to share with you our recent blogging platform development.
You can register for free @ https://www.seowebanalyst.com/registration.php and start creating post that are rich in content.
The blogging feature comes with the following
1.) An area for you to put in your new blog subdomain name
2.) Blog title and description
3.) You can activate this and start blogging, we provide a editor that allows you to enter content like in word document 2006
4.) It has a Google suggest tool for title recommendation for every new post
5.) A url importer for you to import contents and edit them to suit your post
6.) Keyword density to help you know if you are choosing the right keywords tag
7.) poll box for you to place a poll on any topic you have written
8.) pop up window to help you get emails of people that signup to download your incentives
9.) Rss feeds and rss subscriber to help you build followers that can either follow you via facebook, twitter, linkedin, googleplus and Yahoo
every time you publish a new post they get alerted in their emails.
10.) Google adsense placement, if you have one you can actually get to input it in the author section so all your post can now have google adsense featured either side, header or footer.
11.) Custom ads you can upload images and provide a redirect url for people you are writing for to get a redirect link to your referral site, custom banners can be placed by the side, header or footer.
12.) We have a web visit counter that shows you how many visits to your site and social share buttons to help you promote your post.

you can read more on this product here How To Start Blogging For Free With SEO Web Analyst Blogging Platform

PLEASE NOTE ALL ADVERT PLACEMENT CAN ONLY BE PLACED IN ONE SECTION...EG YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE CUSTOM AD AND GOOGLE ADSENSE WORKING AND NOT UPLOAD MANY AND SCATTER THEM ON THE BLOG.
EACH BLOG POST ALL HAVE THEIR UNIQUE URL AND ITS THAT UNIQUE URL THAT WILL DISPLAY EACH ADS AS SPECIFIED BY USER

Let me get you right. You are looking for free bloggers for your site?
Re: Bloggers Needed For This New Blogging Platform by deloon(m): 11:40am On Jan 22, 2016
Amiloaded:

Let me get you right. You are looking for free bloggers for your site?
No, he is not. He needs people to create personal blogs as sub-domains under his domain name.
Possibly like http://amiloaded.seowebanalyst.com

I am looking for paid bloggers for my blog.
Let me know if you are interested.
Re: Bloggers Needed For This New Blogging Platform by Amiloaded: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
deloon:

No, he is not. He needs people to create personal blogs as sub-domains under his domain name.

Send me a mail @daahoo.com using paid blogger as subject.
Re: Bloggers Needed For This New Blogging Platform by seoconsultant(m): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
deloon:

@amiloaded you are right. We are looking for bloggers that can write exiting post in a niche they are good at to start using our platform to blog.
and @deloon you are also right, you can create personal blog or a brand blog for your product or service on our platform.
Re: Bloggers Needed For This New Blogging Platform by Teknomatiks: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2016
deloon:

You've got one here deelon.
That's my contact. I'm available
Re: Bloggers Needed For This New Blogging Platform by dammy13(m): 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
deloon:

Are u still in need of blogger for ur blog
Re: Bloggers Needed For This New Blogging Platform by deloon(m): 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
dammy13:

Are u still in need of blogger for ur blog

Yeah. How do I get in touch with you?
Re: Bloggers Needed For This New Blogging Platform by dammy13(m): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2016
deloon:

Yeah. How do I get in touch with you?
Whatsapp/Call- 07069395356

(1) (Reply)

Help! Forum Issues... / Images Not Showing Up In Posts - Sahifa Theme / Bloggers Earning From Adsense, I Need Yah Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.