Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

How To Make Up To $10 Daily With Your Android Phone - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Make Up To $10 Daily With Your Android Phone (955 Views)

How To Download, Install & Play Pes 2017 Iso Psp On Your Android And Pc Devices / Earn Big Daily With Your Gmail Account / How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Up To $10 Daily With Your Android Phone by gbobson: 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
Good morning to you my Lovely Readers, The year has started and its time to start reviewing your investment and business plans. On hacktoprotect.com we don't just give you tricks and tweaks but we give you every genuine information you need to make money online. Please i urge you if you are a visitor or an irregular reader, please bookmark us because we intend to take you hand in hand until you have made money online via our services and this is a promise.
So lets go straight to the point of this post,
If you are the type that loves downloading premium apps for free and still make money then i think this is for you.
i love this app because it is stress free and you can still doing it while having fun with it.

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE APP?

The name of the app is called WHAFF.This is an app that allows you to make money by downloading games and apps for free. after the successful installation of the app, open the app depending on the condition you saw before downloading it. and that is it you make money and in addition you get a sign up bonus of $0.50 upon downloading the app.

HOW DO I WITHDRAW THE MONEY?

On the left side of the app you will see an option for payout,click on it to select the payment option thet is best for you.

and that is all but
You can download the app here or search for waff on playstore to download the app

WARNINGS:

1.Please do not use any VPN Service as it might ban you forever.
Using VPN is against the Rules and Regulations of Whaff. So if you use VPN, and get banned, I am not to be blamed under any circumstaces.
2. Enter the code CW49615 if you were asked for your invitation code.
3. Using VPN or any other ways to gain fraudulent access to WHAFF.
Using multiple IDs with one device and/or using multiple devices with one ID. IMEI Changers and other ID em

(1) (Reply)

Are All HP Hard Disk The Same? / Laptop Sale From Ebay At Micostar Mall / 5 Easy Steps On How To Start A Computer Training Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.