Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Carwash Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Carwash Business (996 Views)

Carwash For Sale / My Recently Opened Carwash Business. / Pls Anybody With Idea $ Cost Of Setting Up Carwash Or Drycleaning Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carwash Business by Onique(f): 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
Good day Everyone
Pls what does it take to start and manage a carwash
Thanks
Re: Carwash Business by kaylikedat: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
To start a car wash business doesn't require much in term of experience but cash and monitoring.

Listed below are the requirements:
1- piece of land,
2- Dig a bore-hole,
3- Get water storage containers,
4- Get car washing equipments,
5- Employ boys with car washing experience and
6- Create awareness.

It is either you pay your boys daily/weekly a fix amount or they get some percentage of the amount realized on any car they wash, while you keep the remain.

In case, you can't monitor it yourself get a cashier that will collect the money and issue your customers receipt. I will also suggest you visit about 10 car wash center around you, see what they are doing and how they are doing it.

I am actually working on the car wash, barbing saloon and restaurant business, how to set it up and make profit from it.

Before the projects are really, you can still visit my website for helpful information.

www.bloggergoldmine.com

I wish you the best....

Regards.
Re: Carwash Business by Onique(f): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
@kaylikedat thanks a lot, God bless
Re: Carwash Business by millhouse: 11:04am On Feb 05, 2016
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Investment In Benin City / Top 11 Best Companies In Nigeria 2016 - Industry Heroes! / USA Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.