Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) (26998 Views)

The Current State Of The Obalende Bus Terminal (Photos) / The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) / Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by taiwo005(m): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
This man is claiming wise.

EFCC awaits you!
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
siraj1402:
I won't blame Mimiko,since na only market and bus stop him they build for him ppl. undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

see finishing!!!

[size=14pt]*faints*[/size]

1 Like

Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by Arise001: 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
This one na emergency project. Terminal for what If I may ask. You would hear the billions of dollars used for the terminal that is not bigger than the LGEA school in Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by mu2sa2: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nice. But we lack maintenance culture in this country. I wont be surprised if in just 12 months the place becomes an eyesore.

1 Like

Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by chrizbrain(m): 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=fieldmarshal001 post=42207475]I've always said it that pleasing Nigerians is the hardest job in the world, Its almost impossible. All those condemning this project have not seen it in reality yet. I'm very sure by the time they see it, their perception will change. Meanwhile, I thank Almighty Allah for giving Governor Idris Wada the wisdom to undertake this massive project. Really proud to be associated with him.[/quote

you called this (injury time project) a massive project. i pity my State, i've always cried for my State due to lack of competent leaders we've had in the past administration of Kogi State. it would have been a very good one but its too late to cry when the head is cut off. at the same time "it is better late than never" but the SAtate is really down in terms of development. so he hasn't done anything yet

1 Like

Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by seangy4konji: 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
They are always launching what looks like a storage facility...

How many jobs will this create

2 Likes

Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by Badgers14: 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
Cost of this project... 1 trillion Naira lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by AutoG: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Honda Accord 2008 for sale call 08187030888

Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by mhizsimi(f): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
Sick governor...
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by OLISASDEJI(m): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
fieldmarshal001:
I've always said it that pleasing Nigerians is the hardest job in the world, Its almost impossible. All those condemning this project have not seen it in reality yet. I'm very sure by the time they see it, their perception will change. Meanwhile, I thank Almighty Allah for giving Governor Idris Wada the wisdom to undertake this massive project. Really proud to be associated with him.

I have seen the project,its along Okenne-Abuja express road. It is located around the Ram/Goat market if you know lokoja very well. To me, of what benefit is it to kogite? This is just another last minutes project commition always being embark by our politicians.
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by hollywater: 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
Good at least this was not stolen by few people. Buy remind that Man that the world has upgraded from motor park to Train Terminal. We no dey forbid am for naija.
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by babamadiba(m): 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
Brb
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by jojoki: 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
I think Kogi Government should concentrate more on the security of people playing their state. Armed robbers are too much on their roads. The Government should invest more on creation of jobs and security.
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by Guyman02: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hollaniyii:
Stupid people, this is not a project

APC Zombie oooo Zombieeeeeee
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by Revolva(m): 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
Umm nice one.....
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by Pastev1(m): 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
Please don't use the word LARGEST Akwa Ibom State Terminal is more than this one here.
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by Ebubeslym(m): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Kk

1 Like

Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
[size=16pt]Governor Idris Wada, why did n't you invite Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to come to Kogi state to commission the project? Maybe you could have invited Former President Olusegun Obasanjo for the commissioning as that Egba chief is a restless person who is looking for ways to show his face to the public.

Obasanjo is Mr Notice-Me
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by deavicky(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
I think say wada no be governor again?

2 Likes

Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by Bigii(m): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
Pidggin:
This place no big for my eye o, congrats all the same
una too get bad mouthundecided
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Bigii:

una too get bad mouthundecided

No bi true I talk?
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by yaki84: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
vedaxcool:
Oga when are you paying workers their 3 months salary

has aregberascal paid?
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by amiskurie(m): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
With what I'm seeing in this pictures,this governor should be petted with stones along with the contractors and everyone celebrating this eyesore called ULTRA-MODERN whatever.

Look at the floors,why are some people so dumb not to see the floors are dilapidated already even before operation of the park.

This floors can't last a month.why can't we just stop this inferiority mindset,and stop accepting crap as standard

2 Likes

Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by jayriginal: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
What is ultra modern about the facility?

After a year of two of our usual maintenance, this facility will be unrecognizable, starting from the toilets.

1 Like

Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by cronsberg: 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
Is this what they call mega terminal? If anything, it looks more like the parking lot of a mini mall. Doesn't these people know what a transport terminal looks like? Usually a massive three or four story building with ground floor as parking areas for buses and first floor as ticketing and passenger seating area, then second floor as maybe resturants and other things, then third floor as cinemas and rest rooms e.t.c The objective is everything should be under one roof no matter how massive if can be. I honestly expected to see something like this..

2 Likes

Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by abbiecutie(f): 12:34am On Jan 23, 2016
this is what happens when the government refuses to pay his workers..man gotta survive somehow

it's good to know all that is coming to an end in just a couple of days but lets hope that the change we the Kogites cry for actually comes to fruition

jojoki:
I think Kogi Government should concentrate more on the security of people playing their state. Armed robbers are too much on their roads. The Government should invest more on creation of jobs and security.
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by abbiecutie(f): 12:40am On Jan 23, 2016
my brother, take am easy na...Kogi is just a small state and the capital is indeed very small.

cronsberg:
Is this what they call mega terminal? If anything, it looks more like the parking lot of a mini mall. Doesn't these people know what a transport terminal looks like?...

cronsberg:
Usually a massive three or four story building with ground floor as parking areas for buses and first floor as ticketing and passenger seating area, then second floor as maybe resturants and other things, then third floor as cinemas and rest rooms e.t.c The objective is everything should be under one roof no matter how massive if can be.

if they have all these in this project now, how do you expect them to run it? people no get money to even eat for house na to go eat outside they go fit afford?

i believe things will get better eventually...although i am not there to see how it really is but i believe it is a good thing.
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by jojoki: 6:34am On Jan 23, 2016
abbiecutie:
this is what happens when the government refuses to pay his workers..man gotta survive somehow

it's good to know all that is coming to an end in just a couple of days but lets hope that the change we the Kogites cry for actually comes to fruition

That is our prayer because pple are really complaining about the road both day and night. May God help the new Government to fulfill electioneering promises.

1 Like

Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by fieldmarshal001(m): 6:06am On Jan 24, 2016
OLISASDEJI:

I have seen the project,its along Okenne-Abuja express road. It is located around the Ram/Goat market if you know lokoja very well. To me, of what benefit is it to kogite? This is just another last minutes project commition always being embark by our politicians.
are you truly asking what benefit a mega terminal is to a Kogite? This is like asking what a modern hospital means to local community. The benefits of this project cannot be over-emphasized. Now Lokoja has a more organized park for loading and off-loading which will ease traffic along that axis drastically. And let me remind you, this is not a last minute project. It took this long because of the Governor's quest for quality projects. Please do me a favour and appreciate good things for a change.
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by fieldmarshal001(m): 6:10am On Jan 24, 2016
cronsberg:
Is this what they call mega terminal? If anything, it looks more like the parking lot of a mini mall. Doesn't these people know what a transport terminal looks like? Usually a massive three or four story building with ground floor as parking areas for buses and first floor as ticketing and passenger seating area, then second floor as maybe resturants and other things, then third floor as cinemas and rest rooms e.t.c The objective is everything should be under one roof no matter how massive if can be. I honestly expected to see something like this..
pictures are not the best ways to judge things. Why don't you give yourself a treat and visit the terminal so you'll be able to tell if its mega or not.
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by fieldmarshal001(m): 6:33am On Jan 24, 2016
amiskurie:
With what I'm seeing in this pictures,this governor should be petted with stones along with the contractors and everyone celebrating this eyesore called ULTRA-MODERN whatever.

Look at the floors,why are some people so dumb not to see the floors are dilapidated already even before operation of the park.

This floors can't last a month.why can't we just stop this inferiority mindset,and stop accepting crap as standard
haba, its because of people like you that Nigeria is still the way it is. Well, I don't blame you, you're probably not used to seeing modern things. But let me remind you, not all people appreciate good things. People like you will never see good in anything and I bet you this attitude will affect you life negatively if you refuse to change it. Whether you appreciate it or not, it doesn't change the fact that its there and already making an impact.
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by fieldmarshal001(m): 6:38am On Jan 24, 2016
jayriginal:
What is ultra modern about the facility?

After a year of two of our usual maintenance, this facility will be unrecognizable, starting from the toilets.
that's why we Nigerians have to inculcate the maintenance culture into our systems so things like this don't go into extinction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Npc Birth Certificate Or Attestation! / Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos / African Business Summit In US has No African Delegates. Their Visas Were Denied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.