Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here (40858 Views)

Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by henrinity(m): 5:30am On Jan 22, 2016
Good day Fam!. For those of us that were invited for the aptitude test, that will be writing the test, awaiting the series of interview and those who finally made it through all these process let's share ideas and good tips on the way forward
I wrote the test yesterday and was successful, awaiting the interview... I will appreciate if we can just help each other... Thank You.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by Dosinspector(m): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2016
henrinity:
Good day Fam!. For those of us that was invited for the aptitude test, that will be writing the test, awaiting the series of interview and those who finally made it through all these process let's share ideas and good tips on the way forward
I wrote the test yesterday and was successful, awaiting the interview... I will appreciate if we can just help each others... Thank You.
where did you write the test Bro?
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by Benjom(m): 8:01am On Jan 22, 2016
Yes, let all hands be on deck 'cos in unity we stand.

This may be helpful to someone out there:

Unique CV Samples: www..com/cv-samples

Satisfied Clients: www..com/testimonials

CV Rewrite: www..com/cv-rewrite

1 Share

Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by henrinity(m): 9:30am On Jan 22, 2016
Dosinspector:
where did you write the test Bro?
Bro, It's at Marina lagos
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by henrinity(m): 9:31am On Jan 22, 2016
Benjom:
Yes, let all hands be on deck 'cos in unity we stand.
Yeah.. On Point comment!
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by SLYBABA(m): 10:20am On Jan 22, 2016
[size=16pt]I don hear[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by bjbukzy(m): 10:52am On Jan 22, 2016
henrinity:
Good day Fam!. For those of us that were invited for the aptitude test, that will be writing the test, awaiting the series of interview and those who finally made it through all these process let's share ideas and good tips on the way forward
I wrote the test yesterday and was successful, awaiting the interview... I will appreciate if we can just help each other... Thank You.
congrats man! i was suppose to write the test yesterday but got a text that it has been postponed. do you know anybody in my shoes! ur reply needed.

Then there is another uba thread in the career section, check it out for tips and info
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by henrinity(m): 11:49am On Jan 22, 2016
bjbukzy:

congrats man! i was suppose to write the test yesterday but got a text that it has been postponed. do you know anybody in my shoes! ur reply needed.

Then there is another uba thread in the career section, check it out for tips and info
thanks man... Where were you suppose to write the test, because as for we that wrote in lagos there was no postponement... It might depend on your test Center.
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by spicyuzo(m): 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
henrinity:

Henrinity....Henrinity....

I know of only one henrinity on the face of the earth....

That's by the way...OP please how did you apply?
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by bjbukzy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
henrinity:
thanks man... Where were you suppose to write the test, because as for we that wrote in lagos there was no postponement... It might depend on your test Center.
marina

1 Like

Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by henrinity(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
spicyuzo:

Henrinity....Henrinity....

I know of only one henrinity on the face of the earth....

That's by the way...OP please how did you apply?
lols Spicy.. Exactly.. That's me bro
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by henrinity(m): 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
bjbukzy:
marina
Please what time was stated on the text they sent you.
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by bjbukzy(m): 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
henrinity:
Please what time was stated on the text they sent you.
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by henrinity(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
bjbukzy:
you mean 1pm?
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by bjbukzy(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
henrinity:
you mean 1pm?
yeah
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by henrinity(m): 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
bjbukzy:

yeah
Oh Ok.. No need to fear because my batch were still taking the test as at 2:00pm because we started late.. I guess that's the reason for the Postponement...
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by Marvinray(m): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
Pls is this their normal contract? Or they have begun to take full staff?
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by henrinity(m): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
Marvinray:
Pls is this their normal contract? Or they have begun to take full staff?
full staff, but it has to be on contract basis for 1yr after which you are converted
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by Marvinray(m): 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
henrinity:
full staff, but it has to be on contract basis for 1yr after which you are converted
Ok
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by bjbukzy(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
henrinity:
Oh Ok.. No need to fear because my batch were still taking the test as at 2:00pm because we started late.. I guess that's the reason for the Postponement...
ok pls what type of questions were u asked
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by dt4omoh(f): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
HI, i dnt get the msg. Is it batch by batch n when did u guys submit?

1 Like

Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
henrinity:

Sorry bro, contract for 12-24months, could be extended, depends, before eventual said conversion.

Anyways congrats to ya'al n brace up!

1 Like

Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by henrinity(m): 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
dazzle101:

Sorry bro, contract for 12-24months, could be extended, depends, before eventual said conversion.

Anyways congrats to ya'al n brace up!
Yeah, you are right.. Thanks
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by henrinity(m): 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
dt4omoh:
HI, i dnt get the msg. Is it batch by batch n when did u guys submit?

by batch i mean, those stated to write by 10am or 1am...Some peeps applied but didn't get the message.. I don't know the cause of that.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by henrinity(m): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
bjbukzy:

ok pls what type of questions were u asked
questions you find in Gmat but somehow cheaper, verbal(synonyms, antonyms, comprehension, suggestions of words on essays), quantitative (fraction, decimal, algebra, chart, number systems etc).

5 Likes

Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by elvis2020(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
How did u guyz applied?

2 Likes

Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by Spicycyndy1: 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Please what kind of questions do I expect from UBA?
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by missk15: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hhmmm hw did did u guys apply. Dint even knw uba was recruitin
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by Wildemex92(m): 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
Spicycyndy1:
Please what kind of questions do I expect from UBA?
good evening, pls how did you apply?
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by henrinity(m): 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Application was done through submission of CVs via their email address, inhouse via someone working there and to their headquarters/branches.
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by Wildemex92(m): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
henrinity:
Application was done through submission of CVs via their email address, inhouse via someone working there and to their headquarters/branches.
thanx alot

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! / ICSL Ongoing Recruitment - Apply Now / How I Was Lured By Gnld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.