Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) (54765 Views)

Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) / Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS / Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by omenka(m): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2016
trak25:
What are you talaking about the troops brought down people that are killing innocent people u are here bringing religions. Wether they are muslims or christian they should go. And tell their god they serve wat they were doing in the territory of terrorist abeg God bless the Nigerian army and the God bless Nigeria
Appears you people don't know who you are quoting. cheesy

Simply ignore that poster. He has no identity.

1 Like

Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by Ucbiu(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2016
uselessgoat:
embarassed They could just be innocent guys mistaken for terrorist because they are muslims. All muslims are not terrorist. Islam is peace and we muslims are peaceful people embarassed May Allah reward them with paradise.

INNOCENT GUYS IN THE BUSH, grin KASHA WANI ABU NE

Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2016
Most of Boko guys killed all have one face.

Most of these guys would be calmly sitting with their virgins now ...
Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by clemzo101(m): 10:49am On Jan 22, 2016
Has anyone noticed that shekau have not bin talking again? I think that guy is truly dead

1 Like

Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by wristbangle: 10:50am On Jan 22, 2016
Kudos to NA
Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by Dexema(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2016
don't tell me that guy in the first pix is dancing etighi on the way to meet his vaginz
Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by Konpresor012(m): 10:51am On Jan 22, 2016
uselessgoat:
embarassed They could just be innocent guys mistaken for terrorist because they are muslims. All muslims are not terrorist. Islam is peace and we muslims are peaceful people embarassed May Allah reward them with paradise.

Seun, lalasticlala, Myn44. This user is an imposter. Please take note, Thanks
Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by kayabd(m): 10:52am On Jan 22, 2016
uselessgoat:

wetin dem dey use those ammunitions for?
Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by Rilwayne001: 10:52am On Jan 22, 2016
Demmzy15:
What bullsh't are you saying?! undecided

The guy na useless goat Na grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by Ziggylee(m): 10:54am On Jan 22, 2016
Splendid....thumps ups Gallant men.
Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by sokera: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2016
Like play like play our military are overcoming boko haram ... Thank God I voted for Buhari ...
Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2016
vedaxcool:
YAY!!!

WAILERS KEEP OFF grin grin grin This is bad news for you!
....... coolGBAAAMMMMMMMMN !!!
CORRECT TALK! WAILERS ARE THE SOCIAL MEDIA SPONSORS OF BOKO HARAM cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by noblegrex: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2016
uselessgoat:
nothing wise can come out from a useless goat.one of them is here.they can only be nothing but a uselessGOAT.

1 Like

Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by VISTIN(m): 11:04am On Jan 22, 2016
vedaxcool:
YAY!!!

WAILERS KEEP OFF grin grin grin This is bad news for you!

It's not bad news for anybody but good news.
Wailers also have freedom to express their view.
But my question is, has this admin bought new weapons for our soldiers?

How did they come about what they are using now since they've been fighting with bare hands?

I'm just asking. Let nobody crucify me.

1 Like

Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:04am On Jan 22, 2016
omenka:
Rotflmao. I didn't mention any names in my post yet someone owns up.

It is well. cheesy
Must you mention for one to know what you mean?... Look here, Most of us ain't northerners and we don't support terrorists, We're happy to see them perish.
Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by Kbraims(m): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2016
uselessgoat:
yea Islam is d religion of peace,Iagree to dat 100%.Bt guyz wit sophisticated weapons...i dnt tink dey are inocent
Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2016
VISTIN:

How did they come about what they are using now since they've been fighting with bare hands?

Don't mind the zombies, omenka and vedaxcool think wailers are like zombies who supported bokoharam in the past. I'm not a fan of Putin, That doesn't mean I shouldn't be happy when he decimates ISIS. One difference between Putin and Bo0hari is that the latter is a tacit supporter of Bokoharam.
Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2016
Qualer:
mmhhhhh....
....Yeah!!!
72 virgins right? Don't worry !!! You will surely meet them in HELL !, By the time My Nigeria Army Boys FOKKD you all with THE NEW IMPROVED cool NIGERIA ARMY HELL FIRE BULLETS cool cool cool
.........It will be FREE TRANSPORT TO HELL ! cool

Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2016
uselessgoat:
m

No be only Peace, na Piss.... which religion are u talking about? The one they are fighting for or what? Pls...!!!" Stop decieving people, U can only tell that to the birds if they will even listen to U.

Na hell fire they are going straight, no traffic.
Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2016
sisnowee:
m

No be only Peace, na Piss.... which religion are u talking about? The one they are fighting for or what? Pls...!!!" Stop decieving people, U can only tell that to the birds if they will even listen to U.

Na hell fire they are going straight, no traffic.

its ur type that will eventually become an imam for Allah. may Allah forgive u
Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by PrinceAlex001(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2016
uselessgoat:

What is this one saying Mtchewwww...
Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by 9jatriot(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2016
That goes to show, weapon excuse was just an attempt to justify failure. The former administration wanted the insurgency to continue so as to use it as a conduit pipe to syphon money. If they had warn, Boko haram would have been getting close to Kogi by now on route the southern part of the country.

VISTIN:

1 Like

Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by piagetskinner(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2016
uselessgoat:
If peace means bombing and maiming innocent souls... Then shove ur peace up ur A$$
Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by sammyj: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2016
cheesy shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
veraponpo:
God bless Nigerian Army

God bless our president with balls

God bless Tinubu for the sacrifice to produce a president with integrity

God bless we that supported PMB

God bless the wailers that make the polity interesting with their baby cries

God bless Nigeria
Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by mikeapollo: 11:20am On Jan 22, 2016
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/22/troops-annihilate-boko-haram-fighters-in-marte-recover-gpmgs-others-photos/

My God! What kind of religion would make people behave like this? Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS, Al Shabab etc?
Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by oluwazino(m): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2016
But truth be told this people no dey finish, where dem dey come from
Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by bellomohammedbb(m): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2016
Good job! Nigeria sojas!.
Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by winkmart: 11:25am On Jan 22, 2016
Kangol99:
Good
do u have a system that can send emails
Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by vedaxcool(m): 11:26am On Jan 22, 2016
ZuzuMan:
....... coolGBAAAMMMMMMMMN !!!
CORRECT TALK! WAILERS ARE THE SOCIAL MEDIA SPONSORS OF BOKO HARAM cool

Indeed, they are saddened by news of the their dead anti-Nigerian forces

1 Like

Re: Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) by AHMEDTIENS(m): 11:28am On Jan 22, 2016
By his grass the fight is coming to an end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants / Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.