Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters (42049 Views)

Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / Buratai Dubai House: Falana, Others Slam Army, Demands Probe / Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by drberry(m): 10:13am On Jan 22, 2016
After being named as one of the owners of properties in Dubai, here's what FFK told Sahara Reporters.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, mods

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/690208937010929666

5 Likes

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by dandydrey(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2016
correct!

I need an allocation too o.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by makazona(m): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2016
like play like play, this thing fit make FP o

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by smemud(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2016
fani just wan kill himself politically... lion siddon jejely for ground ......goat go wake am up, say oya mr lion make we play na....

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by Sommey(m): 10:52am On Jan 22, 2016
I think SR reports just anything to be in the news both the truth and otherwise. That attitude towards reporting should be frowned at even though most of their news are true.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by mrvitalis(m): 10:54am On Jan 22, 2016
Over to Sahara to prove that..... so the others keeping quite.... this that means they own a house there??

5 Likes

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by yemmynoni: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2016
I know @SaharaReporters will give him what he ask for, those guys in @SaharaReporters have the secret of all una............
If @SaharaReporters say you steal, jst dey look make u no follow them argue ooooo

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by kernel504(m): 11:48am On Jan 22, 2016
APC = SufferingReporters... will ruin Nigeria with lies from the pit of hell, and turn back and blame devil.

APC - (Association of Proffessional Criminals)

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 22, 2016
At least SR should have posted the addresses and took pictures of the properties of those they listed as owning properties in dubai.All this allegation without photos and addresses as evidence is a junk journalism.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by modath(f): 11:55am On Jan 22, 2016
smemud:
fani just wan kill himself politically... lion siddon jejely for ground ......goat go wake am up, say oya mr lion make we play na....

Dino & Saraki have quietly dashed themselves brains.

They know whats up.... i have a suspicion they sent emissaries to SR , hence the relaxation of the onslaught.

FFK should know whatever proxy / decoy he's hiding behind will promptly be uncovered... Better he just puts a lid on that his out of control trap! cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by kaypound(m): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Waiting for a response from Sahara reporters....
Hopefully with address, pictures and certificate of ownership.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by omenka(m): 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
This blabbermouth needs to have a lunch with Dino Melaye.

Don't ask me why. cheesy
kernel504:
APC = SufferingReporters... will ruin Nigeria with lies from the pit of hell, and turn back and blame devil.
Very stale and boring lines. You people need to be a bit ingenious with your defence techniques.

Same newspaper you deride, you get news from and celebrate on them till they kingdom come.

They lie ALWAYS yet you relied on their updates to keep abreast with the latest on Bayelsa election results.

They lie Always yet you celebrated them when they said Mumudi Kano had no arms on him when caught in that brothel in Lagos.

They lie ALWAYS yet you believed them when they published reports on alleged drug deals of Tinubu.

They are an APC outfit yet they tagged Baba as a snail and you people had a field day on the thread about the tag.

#Shamelessly hypocritical.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by jmichlins(m): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
Time will tell who is right and that time hope nobody will call someone witch hunter

1 Like

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by Monimatic(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Shara Reporters please also dash me house in Dubai

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by olapluto(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
I see the major replies are from my SE brothers. I pity these people. When FFK descends on Bianca again, there will be no mercy. This attitude of anywhere belle face is akin to a people who lack concrete moral standpoint.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by dhantey324(m): 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
FFK's showing some class here.

7 Likes

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by kozmokaz(m): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
make I book space ooo

SR biko allocate my own house here ... I don buy land ii

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by richidinho(m): 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
please SaharaReporters SaharaBet

remember me ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by cutetopsey(f): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
grin grin
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by 1surdman: 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
Op i dnt understand pls what is ffk

1 Like

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by callJesu: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
Classy
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by Pidggin(f): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lol APC/SR just dey dash people imaginary house for Dubai.

3 Likes

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by MrPresident1: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
Sahara reporters, please show us Tinubu and Amaechi's houses too na ah ahn, no shiiting o.

Abi saint Tinubu and saint Amaechi no get house for Dubai ni? or perhaps I am missing something, they are supposed to be angels, angels don't build houses on earth, they build their own mansions in heaven.

All liars shall perish!

I never knew the level to which the intelligence of the common Nigerian had descended, I never had an idea until this propaganda munching and incredibly lying government was inaugurated. Government of liars, hypocrites, and holier than thou saints headed by the chief saint himself.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by kernel504(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
omenka:
This blabbermouth needs to have a lunch with Dino Melaye.

Don't ask me why. :DVery stale and boring lines. You people need to be a bit ingenious with your defence techniques.

Same newspaper you deride, you get news from and celebrate on them till they kingdom come.

They lie ALWAYS yet you relied on their updates to keep abreast with the latest on Bayelsa election results.

They lie Always yet you celebrated them when they said Mumudi Kano had no arms on him when caught in that brothel in Lagos.

They lie ALWAYS yet you believed them when they published reports on alleged drug deals of Tinubu.

They are an APC outfit yet they tagged Baba as a snail and you people had a field day on the thread about the tag.

#Shamelessly hypocritical.

GUESS WHAT... SAHARA REPORTERS THRIVE IN BLACKMAIL AGAINST THE CONVENTIONAL JOURNALISM.

AS FOR APC, APC - (Association of Proffessional Criminals)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by hayPizzle(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hmm.
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by Pavore9: 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
Observing....
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by jimi4us: 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
yemmynoni:
I know @SaharaReporters will give him what he ask for, those guys in @SaharaReporters have the secret of all una............
If @SaharaReporters say you steal, jst dey look make u no follow them argue ooooo
shhut up , they know nothing. They are just agberos reporting nonsense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja / Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom / Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.