Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

How To Get Rid Of Ugly Belly Fats - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Ugly Belly Fats (1253 Views)

How To Lose Belly Fats In Just 2 Weeks And Gain The Wonderful Abs You Desire / Get Rid Of Ugly And Unwanted Fats Within 9 Days!!! / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Rid Of Ugly Belly Fats by slimdown22(f): 10:42am On Jan 22, 2016
On this thread, i will be sharing steps on how to loss weight and flatten Pot belly naturally

If you want to get rid of your Ugly body Fat in a Natural And Safe Way without Any Health Challenge or Side Effect within the short time possible, this is the most important letter you'll ever read.

Why did I say that?

Considering those Ugly experiences of being Fat... It shatters self esteem, it crushes self confidence. It makes you look older than your partner, It disrupts your sex life and it can cause embarrassing moments like:

Being Called A "Madam" by your age mates when you are yet to hit 35 or even 40yrs old by colleagues, friends and families who are even older than you.

Being Refused By Bank security Doors when you try to enter the bank and the security would have to override the system just to let you in.

Being refused by Okada Rider simply because they are afraid the “heavy load you carry” will flatten their tyres and even when they agree…charge you double for it.

Being asked if you are pregnant by people who are surprised at how big your belly is.

Being Ignored by your partner who hardly comes close to you simply because “fat people irritates him”

Now that we are starting a new year expectantly and gallantly, i know some would have started planning on how to fulfill 2016 resolutions. A good example of such resolution is to cut down excess fat either by calorie restriction or self imposed starvation. By now you will agree with me that non of these options has really worked. This is the reason am bringing this thread up for strictly serious minded fellows who want to achieve a desired weight loss within the shortest period of time.

Clean 9 is a weight management program that works within 9 days and helps you shed weight in areas like your tummy, thighs, arms and all over. This fat loss program is GUARANTEED to melt between 5kg - 10kg of excess unwanted body & belly fat off your body in just 9 Days or less. Clean 9 is made up of strictly natural ingredients. Has no side effect and detoxifies
the body as well.
I will be taking you through real life pictures and chat of successful people that have gone through this program with us. We are also ready to give you some contact details for verification.

We deliver our products within two days of placing an order and for Lagos, Ibadan, Porthacourt and Abuja, our courier service agents deliver within 24hrs and delivery to these four states are free.

For detailed info about C9, pls contact us below

Contact details:
Call: 0.8.0.5.4.5.0.1.4.2.1
Whatsapp: 0.8.1.3.5.4.4.5.3.0.2

Re: How To Get Rid Of Ugly Belly Fats by slimdown22(f): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
This natural therapy is not only for women, we also have male clients that have gone through this program. Here are some proof below

Re: How To Get Rid Of Ugly Belly Fats by jeweldoyex22(f): 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
How can I get it in Uyo?
Re: How To Get Rid Of Ugly Belly Fats by chriskosherbal(m): 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
True talk,belly fat can also make a guy not perform well during sex. To become a real man in bed then get ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER Lovers https://www.nairaland.com/2881018/100-herbal-remedy-weak-attention#42196537
Re: How To Get Rid Of Ugly Belly Fats by slimdown22(f): 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
quote author=jeweldoyex22 post=42218751]How can I get it in Uyo?[/quote]

Yes! We can get it delivered to you in Uyo within 24 hours through our courier service agent and you pay on delivery
Re: How To Get Rid Of Ugly Belly Fats by slimdown22(f): 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Good evening everyone. How was your day? I wishing you all happy new month. Thanks for trusting in us throughout last month. Contacting us last month is the best choice you 've ever made and we promised to do better than ever as we start another month today. You can only get it right with our safest natural product!

This month, i will be taking you through and updating you on the success stories and testimonies of our recent clients in the last few weeks. It can only get better with C9............Thanks for believing in us!

Re: How To Get Rid Of Ugly Belly Fats by slimdown22(f): 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
Here is the continuation of the client's success stories and testimonies.....Thanks for entrusting you health in our hands and for believing in us Mr Cyrics......This can only be achieved with our natural products.

Re: How To Get Rid Of Ugly Belly Fats by slimdown22(f): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
I will be back to give you more of our client's success stories and testimonies on my subsequent posts. Thanks for believing in us throughout last month. We promised to do better this month. Once again, i wish you all happy new month

Re: How To Get Rid Of Ugly Belly Fats by slimdown22(f): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Good afternoon everyone. Thanks for believing in us. We shall continue to provide you with the best of our services....

I want to clarify an issue here. We have three products that can help you with your weight management program..

They include C9, F.I.T 1 and F.I.T 2. With this three natural products, you will bid farewell to excess fat in any part of your body. Also you will loose nothing less than 30-35kg of your body weight. We have achieved this with some of our clients, so it's not a matter of impossibility.

However, if you only require to loose your belly fat or just a small bodyweight between 8-10kg, you go for C9. If you want to loose between 20-25kg, you continue to F.I.T 1. And finally, if you desire to cut down more fat between 25-35kg, you go for the final natural product called F.I.T 2.

For more information and how to place order for this week, make use of our contact details above. Thank you and God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Things People Uses To "Cure" Eye Diseases / If You Have These 2 Holes On The Back You Are Really Special! Here Is What It Sa / Top 10 Ways To Get Rid Of Houseflies/mosquitoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.