Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,438 members, 7,781,280 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:42 AM

Tiwa-savaging A Success - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tiwa-savaging A Success (623 Views)

PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House This Year. / Little Things That Can Make You A Success. / Ways To Overcome Failure And Be A Success This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa-savaging A Success by sanod(m): 11:36am On Jan 22, 2016
Many young individuals use brands to measure up a success, thus, the adjective ‘tiwa-savaging’. Success, as it sounds very subjective, greatly depends on individuals; that is, accomplishment of one’s aim or purpose. In some fields, it only takes 5 steps to reach that success point, while it requires 8 steps to reach in others.
Achieving success is like a race; either determining to run because someone is chasing you or aiming to reach the winning mark first. No easy or simple answers from the interviewed successful people so far by BENEFiT, they all discussed some lessons they have learned so far. General points are keyed to be about persistence, determination, and resiliency.
After having a short discussion with some inspiring people, I started thinking about tens of dream chasing, successful, and happy people around me. And it is not hard to achieve as well, one just need to consider some basic facts during the pursuit.

Don’t get distracted:
Listening to others is fine, but not at the expense of your intuition. Some moments would fail you, weak ones would discourage you, disappointments would come by; those things are compulsory in your success chase. Some of us are meant to distract you, it is normal, this happens not to you alone. In essence, what you should be looking for, is to give yourself a sense of inside worthiness, and not generating confusion internally. Giving full attention to people’s perception of you is a shake-able foundation for success. They happen purposely to distract your focus. You better count them in and ignore distractions, otherwise your success story won’t be interesting when telling. Just as I believe, no one should spend time worrying about everyone’s perception of himself, or what people want him to be, you eventually lose focus and forget what you are to be.

Identify those interested in you and not your accomplishments:
You will know when someone congratulating you on your new achievement is truly happy or just jealous. People would love you are not hard to discover, do everything to hold them and never let them go. They are the fuel to achieving the success. To wrong people, you would never have any worth, but would mean everything to the right people.

Fighting the past:
When you think of random mistakes you have made, the memory would bring some taste of sadness. But when you think how strong you are, what you want to become, every part of the memories would bring you closer to your success; do you know why? Because they are not just memories, they are not just flash-backs, they are encouragements playing out perfectly. You can’t fight the past, you can’t fight failure, but your determination can conquer success, so the time has come to put the past behind, and look at the future; because if you don’t, you can’t have one.

Don’t give up on prayer:
In achieving success, everything has a part to play, not just your physical being should struggle in the pursuit, spiritual also should. Prayer is the last hope for a desperate man; my saying. Honestly, when you are in a tight situation; when you start doubting your journey; as if the world is coming down on you, the only thing you should think about is PRAYER. You are grown enough to have faith. It is free to do. Prayer itself is a very pure, single-mindedly and powerful tool, it works like bacteria which have only one purpose; ‘’Divide and Conquer’’. That’s why at the end, whoever prays always win.

source: http://www.benefitonline.org/2016/01/22/tiwa-savaging-a-success-2/

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Anybody Help Me With Past Question Papers For Military Aptitude Test / I'M RICH AND WEALTHY BUT WITHOUT MONEY!!! / Funny Man Hawking Medicine Inside Danfo In Lagos Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.