Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] (107893 Views)

Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] / Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

It's actually ridiculous.

Hahaha you must really hate social media shocked satanic shocked. Well I don't agree. But I see your point.

My line of work is art/media-related. It's impossible for me to hate it.

There are just some i can't stomach even if my colon wasn't clogged.
They were created to limit creativity & as part of the grand world domination scheme which would fully take effect in the next millennium..
In order words, majority are just mindless puppets controlled subliminally by the media, and they don't even know.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by amnesty7: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
but what is it with hijab self?under rain under sun person go dey wrap herself like bread.na wa oo
But even in the market nobody buys an exposed goods.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by ayindepremier: 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
flyca:
Why didn't they blast Zahra Buhari? Hypocrites! angry
are you well? where is the cleavage please?

Get a pair of medicated glass please.

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by calaway: 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
[size=25pt]ONLY DIRTY MINDS WOULD READ DIRTY MEANINGWS TO THIS VERY INNOCENT PICTURE!!! TO ALL OF YOU HILIER THAN THOU IDOTS I SAY GO TO HELL!!! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS BEATIFUL PICTURE.. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by cruzita(f): 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
cathodekazim:

I blv u are sick
I believe u are also sick that's why u found out

4 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by cruzita(f): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
Thastie:

No one said u should wear it, juz mind ya biz
why will I want to wear it? I a'int sick

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by roqrules04(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
That moment when you want to please Allah and also please Abdullah angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by cyprus000: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
WaffenSS:

...and that's the difference between us and you people.

You dont see our girls in italy or brazil, or humiliating themselves half naked in Nollywood or music videos. You dont see our girls as baby mamas. Or in baby factories. You dont find our girls in brothels or by the road side.

See? Our morals and yours...a world apart.

#DecentDressing
[size=13pt]
Just lyk you don't see us bombing our brother's and outsider's, all in the name of allah.

Just lyk you don't see us legalize beating of women in our doctrine.

Just lyk you don't see 70 yrs old part of us, fvcking a 10 year old girl under the aegis of your religion.

Just lyk you don't see us rate women as sub-humans.

I rather be an atheist, than become one of you.
[/size]

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by winterfell007(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
calaway:
[size=25pt]ONLY DIRTY MINDS WOULD READ DIRTY MEANINGWS TO THIS VERY INNOCENT PICTURE!!! TO ALL OF YOU HILIER THAN THOU IDOTS I SAY GO TO HELL!!! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS BEATIFUL PICTURE.. [/size]
my brother help me tell them
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by cruzita(f): 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
amnesty7:

But even in the market nobody buys an exposed goods.
says who?don't u buy apple or oranges

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by flyca: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
ayindepremier:

are you well? where is the cleavage please?

Get a pair of medicated glass please.
Yes, I am very fine. And you? Do you honestly not see the line in between her breasts? Muslim women are taught cover their heads and chest regions. Why cover one and leave the other? Hypocrite!

And No, I will not respond to you again angry

Cc: daretodiffer

3 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by naniawini(f): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
I saw one of them in mile 3 market in ph i cud only see her eyes cos evrywia was covered... Mehn i left dat area immediately cus na those ones dey carry bomb... Lol

5 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by oc2fish: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
WaffenSS:

You dont see our girls in italy or brazil, or humiliating themselves half naked in Nollywood or music videos. You dont see our girls as baby mamas. Or in baby factories. You dont find our girls in brothels or by the road side.

Your girls are mostly uneducated, so you get them married at age 6 give them vvf and divorce them. How will you see them in where people are. In Mecca your girls cannot take a strole to the mall to buy pepper and tomatoes for soup, to hair dresser shop un accompanied by a male relatives or even drive a car. Your girls are slaves to your hypocrisy.

#DecentDressing

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Bloggz74(m): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
These guys are back with their scam messages claiming to be from CBN.
Be carefull it goes;

"Dear Customer,Due to the BVN validation in compliance with CBN bank directives, your ATM card has been De_activated call our help line on 07068942179 now."

SCAM ALERT
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Bimpe29: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
No no no that is not hijab. Purpose of Hijab has been defeated, even if cleavage was not revealed. Can't you see her hair?

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by sidneyj(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
she is not aware of it
but she got it wrong by upload it after seeing it (that's if she is the one that uploaded it)
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Kayswat(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:
Kmt. The Quran also says do not defame eachother or find faults in eachother. And if you see someone doing wrong you privately advice them. And If someone does something wrong you should make excuses for them not judge them.

So y'all are going to hell together smiley
You just quoted rubbish and can you please tell me which other way they can be corrected apart from that platform in which pple just did.
I'm not condemning them though, just that those that aired their opinion are far better of you
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by amnesty7: 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
says who?don't u buy apple or oranges
They are not exposed either. They have their natural cover that must be peeled b4 exposing them.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Epathra(f): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
Had one in my hostel back then in school who will tie scarf on bum short and tan top. She got served by all when a school mag published a pix of her in a compromising position in a club with a guy in bum short again and she still tie scarf! People told her to open her hair and tie the scarf as wrapper instead. Cos she's got hips and back
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by timpaker(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
It's just a badly timed photo. I know this lady doesn't dress badly like she's bn accused by her IG followers (don't ask me how I know), her posture of pose was what caused it.

So they should give her a break!

*People will always judge you like they have better reasons like you do. *
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
Kayswat:

You just quoted rubbish and can you please tell me which other way they can be corrected apart from that platform in which pple just did.
I'm not condemning them though, just that those that aired their opinion are far better of you

Ahm. No. I'm pretty sure that's bullying. smiley.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by eyincrown: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
To be factual if u are wearing hijab,wear hijab in a right way and nt wearing hijab in a way to please Abdullahi jus lyk sumone said earlier,dis is nt hijab she's wearing she's only covering her hair cos am sure she dnt knw wat hijab means,if she knws she won't have worn hijab dis way....anyways Allah knows best if she's naive abt hijab let her seek knowledge;

moreso,hijab every1 knows dos nt say we sud exposed our body nd am sure she wud seen d pix bfor posting it;probably she want pple to talk
and to does saying shit abt 1 religion.....dnt ever criticise any religion.....because d religions teaches ryt things nd nt exposture of ur private places

shoutout to ladies dat are fashionista nd dnt expose dere nude

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by msbbash(m): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:
Kmt. The Quran also says do not defame eachother or find faults in eachother. And if you see someone doing wrong you privately advice them. And If someone does something wrong you should make excuses for them not judge them.

So y'all are going to hell together smiley
hello, this is the only platform to correct her , join in correcting what's wrong.
# Hijabourbeauty
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
flyca:
Why didn't they blast Zahra Buhari?Hypocrites! angry

Is she using hijab or something like it
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by ayindepremier: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
flyca:

Yes, I am very fine. And you? Do you honestly not see the line in between her breasts? Muslim women are taught cover their heads and chest regions. Why cover one and leave the other? Hypocrite!

And No, I will not respond to you again angry
you should keep looking at the tiny line between her breasts while your destiny fly over over you!

and yes, don't quote me ever again!

Thanks, Grand Hypocrite!!

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:

My line of work is art/media-related. It's impossible for me to hate it.

There are just some i can't stomach even if my colon wasn't clogged.
They were created to limit creativity & as part of the grand world domination scheme which would fully take effect in the next millennium..
In order words, majority are just mindless puppets controlled subliminally by the media, and they don't even know.

I agree with that. But i don't think that's something that social media is at fault of. We as humans should learn to adapt and grow. And not allow ourselves to be controlled by social media.

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by haibe(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
WaffenSS:

#DecentDressing

Please which girls are u talking of? This guy dey dream world oo

3 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by erusen: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
bladeAnders:
do u mean her cleavage even with hijab. na wao
lmao,dem mumu die
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
msbbash:

hello, this is the only platform to correct her , join in correcting what's wrong.
# Hijabourbeauty

No it's not. If you have a problem with the way she dresses and you're Muslim. According to Islam, you should have messaged her privately and explained why the picture isn't appropriate.

7 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by haibe(m): 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

I've not judged anyone. I simply said the teaching and the punishment that goes accordingly. smiley.

But thats what those people have said too and u made ur comment
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Mandyjosh: 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
All of u wey dey yab s lady ar stipid n jus being jelous.shey b na her breast she dey exp.or na na mama own.wen wl black ppl wit black think get senses?
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by allanphash7(m): 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
Oh no dearie

We all know that the end result of too much consumption of sugar is diabetes compare to this you statement that says" y'all are going to hell together" cos one is more orless an advice and the other is a mere conclusion like that your statement
YourMain:

Ahm. If you eat too much sugar and I say you'll get diabetes. Does that mean I'm judging you ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) / A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos / Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.