Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] (107884 Views)

Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] / Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by cruzita(f): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
amnesty7:

They are not exposed either. They have their natural cover that must be peeled b4 exposing them.
so u peel apple before eating?iffa hear

3 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
flyca:

Yes, I am very fine. And you? Do you honestly not see the line in between her breasts? Muslim women are taught cover their heads and chest regions. Why cover one and leave the other? Hypocrite!

And No, I will not respond to you again angry

Cc: daretodiffer

Don't mind them

They will be behaving as if they know the religion more than you do.

I don't care when people dress anyhow with the hijab, most of them will still change the way that dress the older they get but there has to be a line. A whole cleavage
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by TeamSimple(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
but what is it with hijab self?under rain under sun person go dey wrap herself like bread.na wa oo
Ask Mary (mother of christ)

3 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by abbey621(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
I doubt if the girl in question gives a sh*t about all the comments, it's evident from the pix that she's well taken care of and not a religious psycho like most Nigerians. We turn ourselves into lawyer, judge and executioner not knowing judgment is for Allah alone, those who truly wanted to help the young lady would have done so privately instead of making a spectacle on social media....Shame!

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Adeznuru(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
but what is it with hijab self?under rain under sun person go dey wrap herself like bread.na wa oo
madam no be ur religion nah, so watin u day complained about, all dos Catholic sister way day cover dere body everything una no day complain ooo.
bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by kenzysmith: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ashawo@jab coded tins winkAshawo@jab coded tins
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by ronald4lif(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

No, if she is using hijab, she should use it. If she isn't, she is free not to use it. However she cannot make mockery of others people religious symbol.

angry
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
allanphash7:
Oh no dearie

We all know that the end result of too much consumption of sugar is diabetes compare to this you statement that says" y'all are going to hell together" cos one is more orless an advice and the other is a mere conclusion like that your statement

And according to the Qur'an. When your fellow sister or brother errs and you judge them you will go to hell. We all know that.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by spafu(m): 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
What did she exposed? All this holier than thous. Isn't it obvious that the slight revealing of but a little part of the top of her breast (not enough to get any man arose) was as a result of her stretching her hands to take a selfie that also need to capture the second girl there with her? We to dey like talk and quick to find fault and condemn others. Abeggi.

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:
Kmt. The Quran also says do not defame eachother or find faults in eachother. And if you see someone doing wrong you privately advice them. And If someone does something wrong you should make excuses for them not judge them.

So y'all are going to hell together smiley

Oh please! It is the same way people wear show me your butts to church and claim that it is the heart that mattersundecided

Where that ayah does not apply in this circumstance because it is the same Qur'an that enjoins us to condemn what is bad(which is very obvious in this case) and enjoins what is good.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:
Kmt. The Quran also says do not defame eachother or find faults in eachother. And if you see someone doing wrong you privately advice them. And If someone does something wrong you should make excuses for them not judge them.

So y'all are going to hell together smiley

You got it so wrong!!
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

I agree with that. But i don't think that's something that social media is at fault of. We as humans should learn to adapt and grow. And not allow ourselves to be controlled by social media.

Yeah, true.
If only people weren't so shallow & saw beyond selfies, celebrity beefs etcetera etcetera.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
ajebuter:
Problem with us is that we don't:

Mind our own business

Her cleavage, her hijab, her life..

Really?

You won't say this rubbish if it were ISIS

Using hijab means you have to dress in a more conservative manner. She is using the hijab which is a symbol of modesty of Islam. She should either adhere/try to adhere to it or she should forget it.

There are people who use hijab and still dress in a certain way (May Allah forgive us all) but we have to draw a line.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Smellymouth: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
They should take a chill pill joor.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
Epathra:
Had one in my hostel back then in school who will tie scarf on bum short and tan top. She got served by all when a school mag published a pix of her in a compromising position in a club with a guy in bum short again and she still tie scarf! People told her to open her hair and tie the scarf as wrapper instead. Cos she's got hips and back

It is easy

Use the hijab or don't use the hijab

It doesn't mean I am better than her but her mode of dressing is representing something

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

Oh please! It is the same way people wear show me your butts to church and claim that it is the heart that mattersundecided

Where that ayah does not apply in this circumstance because it is the same Qur'an that enjoins us to condemn what is bad(which is very obvious in this case) and enjoins what is good.

Ehm excuse me. The Quran askes you not to publicly shame your brothers and sisters. It tells you to privately tell he/she what you felt he/she is doing wrong. Not to publicly humiliate them.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
spafu:
What did she exposed? All this holier than thous. Isn't it obvious that the slight revealing of but a little part of the top of her breast (not enough to get any man arose) was as a result of her stretching her hands to take a selfie that also need to capture the second girl there with her? We to dey like talk and quick to find fault and condemn others. Abeggi.

Sharrap!undecided
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
dreampraywork:

You got it so wrong!!

Lol In the Quran and Hadith, It clearly states you cannot publicly humiliate your brother and sisters.

They should all have messaged her privately and told them the problem with what she was wearing.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
abbey621:
I doubt if the girl in question gives a sh*t about all the comments, it's evident from the pix that she's well taken care of and not a religious psycho like most Nigerians. We turn ourselves into lawyer, judge and executioner not knowing judgment is for Allah alone, those who truly wanted to help the young lady would have done so privately instead of making a spectacle on social media....Shame!

That's true

Yes, they should have told her privately however it does not remove the fact that it is wrong.

How does her financial status have any to do with doing what is right?/
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by abrolak(m): 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
IT SEEM SHE NEED A COUNSELLING OVER USES OF HIJAB BECAUSE THIS IS BAD .
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Kayswat(m): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

Ahm. No. I'm pretty sure that's bullying. smiley.

It never was, though some people don't really know how to correct one in a proper way which won't make it sound like a bully,we see and reason in separate ways. Mind you, the worst set of people are those who sees something bad and didn't correct it either with their hand, mouth or at least their mind
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
Kayswat:

It never was, though some people don't really know how to correct one in a proper way which won't make it sound like a bully,we see and reason in separate ways. Mind you, the worst set of people are those who sees something bad and didn't correct it either with their hand, mouth or at least their mind

And that's not my problem with the situation. What my problem is is that they said it where everyone could see. The girl would be embarrassed. They should have messaged her privately and told her what was wrong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Just lyk you don't see us bombing our brother's and outsider's, all in the name of allah.

Just lyk you don't see us legalize beating of women in our doctrine.

Just lyk you don't see 70 yrs old part of us, fvcking a 10 year old girl under the aegis of your religion.

Just lyk you don't see us rate women as sub-humans.

I rather be an atheist, than become one of you.
[/size]

Do you think we care

You better start looking for the people bombing you...because as far as I am concerned it is definitely not Muslims

Legalise beating of women...people just love to cherrypick

Wgo rate women as sub-humans? If I revered correctly, the Christian era hard Islam because according to them it liberated women.

Unlike you, my religion is very practical. A 10 year old cannot be fvcked unless she is wants to, and she is physically ready for it and it is not going to be harmful to he

Don't you think it is better to stick to the Bible than trying to school other people on what or what not their religion says
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by myproperty(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
philipzz:
all dis muslim gal go dy form dy use hijab cover dare sins....... all of dem bad die i dy see dem for club grin
dat gal eye be lyk eye of d gods undecided
Club is even better. I see them in dark corners steady doing ....
If you are in the north, you would be shock with their actions when it is dark
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mandyjosh:
All of u wey dey yab s lady ar stipid n jus being jelous.shey b na her breast she dey exp.or na na mama own.wen wl black ppl wit black think get senses?

Ode!
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
winterfell007:

and why hasn't that stopped those hijabi men and women from migrating to europe considered an infidel continent. i hate this 'holier than thou attitude the muslim world love projecting to the world, it sucks. what matters is of the heart not what you adorn on your body. she looks pretty decent for a lady of her age

Please shut the fvck up
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
Blackfire:

..... Then i guess u ve not been out much.
Let me first deal with the last poo in your post, when u give birth to mirades of quantity of children u cant take care of and u send the al majiris out like pigs in big lorries from kano to ibadan, the baby mama and that eleha(that won't see her kids again , some end up as boko haramist) who is worst? .
When it comes to moral , Islam has no ground.

Let me stop here.

When it comes to common sense, you have no stake
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

Ehm excuse me. The Quran askes you not to publicly shame your brothers and sisters. It tells you to privately tell he/she what you felt he/she is doing wrong. Not to publicly humiliate them.

And you think we do not know thatundecided. Since it has happened, it has happened but it is madness to say that it is we have no right to say anything. What makes you think someone haven't mentioned something to her privately?

I am not a saint either but I am also not stupid.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

And you think we do not know thatundecided. Since it has happened, it has happened but it is madness to say that it is we have no right to say anything. What makes you think someone haven't mentioned something to her privately?

I am not a saint either but I am also not stupid.

Yes. But the ones here putting her on blast aren't any better than she is.

Not so stupid ? I suggest you stop. You never know the type of relationship she has with God. No matter what you do on earth. Whether you cover up all your body or you walk around naked, you'll still only enter heaven by the grace of God. She's striving. She didn't have the wear that hijab at all. And you know just because of her effort she's getting 7 times the reward people who find it easy are getting.

And you might say she's making Islam look bad... but so are you.

6 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:

people on the internet always look for the tiniest faults in other persons in order to criticise.

It makes me wonder if they don't have their own lives to deal with, or if they can't just mind their own fücking business!.

This generation has been mentally paralysed by ignorance, irrelevancies & pettiness. Instagram being one of them. Social media is as heavenly as it is satanic. May the creator save us all.

Are you blaming people? If you do not want people to pokenose into your business, keep your business private. In the real world sef, people still chat shit about you not to mention platforms where people do not give a f about you!

Well, the point of social media is to flaunt and tell the whole world what you are and who you are.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by ChizzyMaris(f): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
WaffenSS:

...and that's the difference between us and you people.

You dont see our girls in italy or brazil, or humiliating themselves half naked in Nollywood or music videos. You dont see our girls as baby mamas. Or in baby factories. You dont find our girls in brothels or by the road side.

See? Our morals and yours...a world apart.

#DecentDressing
Oh pls, spare me that trash about decent dressing and morals.
Even in sec sch, I had muslim classmates (girls) who always wore hijab (very long ones), went to the mosque everyday, and also never missed their fastings, but these girls did so many things I could not even imagine myself doing. So its not all about being muslim and covering from head to toe.
If you want to be decent, you will be.
Which one be say person go dey dress like masquerade everyday?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) / A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos / Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.