Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) (59083 Views)

A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) / The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning / The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by supersun1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
Few minutes ago, While drinking water before I left a garden somewhere in Garki Abuja‎ where I just had lunch. I saw 3 young men holding a huge live rat they just caught in the garden. Out of curiosity, I asked them if they were aware of Lassa fever and to my greatest surprise they knew nothing of such. From a distance, I watched them slaughter the rat, smoke it and proceeded into the kitchen where the food I ate came from. 
This is a clear evidence that the publicity and enlightenment campaign given to the disease is below sufficient. I'm starting to believe what a caller on radio said some days back; that unlike Ebola, the poor are more vulnerable to Lassa fever hence the government won't give it adequate attention.‎

Meanwhile, I just had lunch in this garden, and starting to get worried if I may have contacted the disease, and I'm picking up my daughter from school in another 2 hours. Please guys can one get tested for Lassa fever like you get tested for HIV

Lalasticlala please ask your doctor friends in the house to respond!!! If possible Front Page this!!!

Photos of the Rat and it's captors are attached.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
Very bad but this rat has got no breasts.

Government please probe less and work more.

Lassa fever is killing people.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by supersun1(m): 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
playtheblues:
Very bad but this rat has got no breasts.

Government please probe less and work more.

Lassa fever is killing people.

True playtheblues, the multimammate was what came to my mind first. But what about the male gender of the host rodent? Do they have breasts as well?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
I was thinking about that too. Is it only the females that transmit the disease?
supersun1:

True playtheblues, the multimammate was what came to my mind first. But what about the male gender of the host rodent? Do they have breasts as well?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by sukkot: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
nasty niggaz

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by iyatrustee(f): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Are people this hungry?

Until we remove this our orientation of "Na something go kill man" and take precautionary measures, we would not move forward.

On a closer look, this rat does not have bobsie........ they said it is the fully breasted ones that carry the virus.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by cutetopsey(f): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
shocked shocked

Chei Chei Chei!

There is God ooooo

BTW, you can check my signature on how to get rid ugly belly fats

1 Like

Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by chimah3(m): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
Once the food has been under HEAT...fear not! grin

Its only food that we consume without cooking such as garri flakes and co. that we should be scared of.

Don't forget to wash your cutleries and plates again properly before use!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by Musharraf: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
k

1 Like

Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by Akerry(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
there is nothing wrong with dat rat joor..... sojiboy and ayusco85 come and see
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by kcynho(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
[size=14pt]LASSA FEVA!?, no b when there is thorough fire scrutiny o!!! [/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
Where is the picture while he was eating it

I need to see it

That mod that knows how to ban people has forgotten rule no 8 right
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
grin But , @Op you black ooo tongue
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by Mopolchi: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lassa ko, latsma ni.
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by thefakestan: 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
angryLassa things ,

People will never learn.

ThefakeStan
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by prettyjo(f): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
gross angry

1 Like

Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by eleko1: 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
lipsrsealed Hungry man pack lipsrsealed
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
Stupi.dity at its finest.

1 Like

Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by RaptorX: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
sukkot:
nasty niggaz
Don't you guys eat rats in London cool

1 Like

Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by mrking3(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
That's Grass cutter Bro!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hmmmm...
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by geesilver(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
the boy self na lassa boy. and he lives in ilassa.

3 Likes

Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by danjaD(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nawa people no send o
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by PunterTim(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
LOL!
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by arvinsloane(m): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
Endtime guys!! Endtime Rat!!!
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by Emmafrancis: 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Let's clap for them.
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
nothing is wrong with the lat,if i dey there i go follow chop am jo with mama nkechi gari

3 Likes

Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by Smellymouth: 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Smh
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by saint047(m): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
It is well even inside well
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by eleko1: 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Dey'll use him do lassa study sad
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
playtheblues:
I was thinking about that too. Is it only the females that transmit the disease?

Lol if its only the females that transmit the disease then you know the rest. Human females... problem..... Animal females.... problem

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures / See The Animal I Caught At A Building Site (Pictures) / Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.