Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) (59086 Views)

A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) / The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning / The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by deetomee: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
supersun1:

Few minutes ago, While drinking water before I left a garden somewhere in Garki Abuja‎ where I just had lunch. I saw 3 young men holding a huge live rat they just caught in the garden. Out of curiosity, I asked them if they were aware of Lassa fever and to my greatest surprise they knew nothing of such. From a distance, I watched them slaughter the rat, smoke it and proceeded into the kitchen where the food I ate came from. 
This is a clear evidence that the publicity and enlightenment campaign given to the disease is below sufficient. I'm starting to believe what a caller on radio said some days back; that unlike Ebola, the poor are more vulnerable to Lassa fever hence the government won't give it adequate attention.‎

Meanwhile, I just had lunch in this garden, and starting to get worried if I may have contacted the disease, and I'm picking up my daughter from school in another 2 hours. Please guys can one get tested for Lassa fever like you get tested for HIV

Lalasticlala please ask your doctor friends in the house to respond!!! If possible Front Page this!!!

Photos of the Rat and it's captors are attached.

This is a rabbit for crying out loud. A rabbit has a white spot at the end if its tail. Copy
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by Akerry(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
hamilton62:
Please, that is a grasscutter ...
i tot as much
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by MartinsIfeco(m): 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
supersun1:

Few minutes ago, While drinking water before I left a garden somewhere in Garki Abuja‎ where I just had lunch. I saw 3 young men holding a huge live rat they just caught in the garden. Out of curiosity, I asked them if they were aware of Lassa fever and to my greatest surprise they knew nothing of such. From a distance, I watched them slaughter the rat, smoke it and proceeded into the kitchen where the food I ate came from.
This is a clear evidence that the publicity and enlightenment campaign given to the disease is below sufficient. I'm starting to believe what a caller on radio said some days back; that unlike Ebola, the poor are more vulnerable to Lassa fever hence the government won't give it adequate attention.‎

Meanwhile, I just had lunch in this garden, and starting to get worried if I may have contacted the disease, and I'm picking up my daughter from school in another 2 hours. Please guys can one get tested for Lassa fever like you get tested for HIV

Lalasticlala please ask your doctor friends in the house to respond!!! If possible Front Page this!!!

Photos of the Rat and it's captors are attached.
That tin no be rat na EWI!
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by Oseniade(m): 12:06am On Jan 23, 2016
And that is what I called 'Liver'... Daring Lassa in its true face.
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by ReachHard: 12:24am On Jan 23, 2016
Nigerians no dey hear word eziokwu.

Ndi ishi aki angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by lawrenzojacuzzi(m): 6:37am On Jan 23, 2016
Bros that is rabbit not rat
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by femi4: 7:25am On Jan 23, 2016
playtheblues:
Very bad but this rat has got no breasts.

Government please probe less and work more.

Lassa fever is killing people.
Seems someone is obsessed with breast
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 23, 2016
His name is Lassana Diarra

geesilver:
the boy self na lassa boy. and he lives in ilassa.
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 9:14am On Jan 23, 2016
Only a pervert will hear about rat breasts and call it obsessions.
femi4:
Seems someone is obsessed with breast
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by themonk(m): 12:06am On Sep 30, 2017
perry2020:
Area 2 garden sad sad sad sad shocked shocked
Happy birthday baby

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures / See The Animal I Caught At A Building Site (Pictures) / Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.