Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

How I Overcame The Challenge Of Unemployment In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Overcame The Challenge Of Unemployment In Nigeria (644 Views)

30 Best Ways To Combat Unemployment In Nigeria / Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs / How Can We Solve The Problem Of Unemployment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Overcame The Challenge Of Unemployment In Nigeria by Obinna1074: 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
Would you collect N15,000 for two years on a job, even with your B.Sc certificate (2.1)?

I need your candid response on the above question. If you have time, read below how a Nigerian graduate overcame the challenge of unemployment in the country. This should serve as an inspiration to every unemployed graduate out there. Also if you wouldn't mind, share with us how you overcame the challenge of joblessness, it will be a + to the cause of eradicating unemployment.

http://www.obinnaonyenali.com/2014/09/this-is-story-of-how-i-overcame.html

(1) (Reply)

Hotels.ng Is Recruiting City Representative Across Nigeria / Professional Courses With The Nigerian Police Academy / Customized Paper Air Freshener (starting With Zero Capital)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.