Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) (57276 Views)

Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before / NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi / Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by yinkson(m): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
Great!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by Alfaab: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
Txonyi:

and all their unique amour vehicles are the ones that could not save them from BKOHARAM?
now i know why they visited innoson............. you guys have been giving them CRAP
innoson will give them the real deal and they just realized that lately
in the end, the zoo must fall
And the ones from China too are craps?Yorubas manufacture Military and commercial armoured vehicles including armoured boats and marine vessels currently used in some of the most hostile regions of the world[b][/b].Too bad Innosson does not have the ability to do armoured vehicles...TOO BAD...lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by chiefobdk(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ugonnax:

Yoruba again...that can't even manufacture a simple rat poison. Awolowo had to order it from Aba.

seriously?

made in Aba rat poison?

is Dat why dey hate us.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by bokohalal(m): 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
How did the visit of a Nigerian Army delegation to Innoson Motors turn to a fight between Igbo and Yoruba?
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by Yeske2(m): 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
bokohalal:
How did the visit of a Nigerian Army delegation to Innoson Motors turn to a fight between Igbo and Yoruba?
I wonder o, so many kids on NL these days.
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Great news. I sincerely hope Innoson does more business. That means more jobs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by sarutobie(m): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ugonnax:

Yoruba again...that can't even manufacture a simple rat poison. Awolowo had to order it from Aba.
ugonna you are evuull!! kikikikikikiki

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by 1surdman: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
PMB be like "is that the work i paid u to do "
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by agabaI23(m): 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
Demburrows:
Hope there mission is clean
lol, my taught
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by funkyibodude(m): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
bokohalal:
I was about to ask the same thing So many tribalistic dimwits on NL
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by Emekamex(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ugonnax:

This sh(i)t got me laughing so hard.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by MissingBudget: 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hope they're not looking for a reason to ban the company... I don't trust Buhari.
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by doctokwus: 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Yeske2:
I wonder o, so many kids on NL these days.
Damn too many nauseating individuals and the really nauseating part is that some are adults.They just end up pissing one off.Imagine the nonsense argument here!
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by Lilimax(f): 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ugonnax:

Chai! Ajo onu!! embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by tsdarkside(m): 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
good,good...right step to indegenous weapons-production....

we must builed our army to a self-sustaning standard....

why the hell,should we wait for america to sell us weapons,when we can produce weapons ourselfs??...

we shouldnt allow what happend to libya to happen to us...

screw the international-community.....bunch of devils....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by ipreach: 11:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
Op why did the soldiers wilt there?

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by tsdarkside(m): 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
our army can even ask the goverment to allow the army to issue army-bonds for the military in nigerian stock-market,for nigerians to invest directly into the military.........this will give our army a prestige boost.....
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by lonelydora: 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
And some people wants to secede.
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by 247notire(m): 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
funkyibodude:
I was about to ask the same thing So many tribalistic dimwits on NL
Mehn I tire o, I may soon be forced to deactivate my account.
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by ngoziama: 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
TnDrive:

I pray and hope the visit yields result.welldone innoson
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by 247notire(m): 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
lonelydora:
And some people wants to secede.
All ur warped mind could muster was that bigoted comment? You need help bro, seriously.
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by tsdarkside(m): 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
our army need a weapons-industrie...its own,that works closely with our army..

i think innoson would be best for this job..and dont forget,innoson is in a area that is like a fortress....the east is like a fortress.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by oluwaahmed: 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
theV0ice:
That's very nice and commendable.. grin

I expect government agencies to patronise indigenous firms like this to give a boost to local content.

This will encourage citizens to patronise made in Nigeria with the attendant boost to our economy.

God bless Innoson and the Nigerian military

Dem go gree? But if na dangote, dem go don make een vehicle official vehicle 4 govt ministries!
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by tsdarkside(m): 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
oluwaahmed:

Dem go gree? But if na dangote, dem go don make een vehicle official vehicle 4 govt ministries!

thats not true...our army dont have enough money allocated to them....

america is using trillions of dollars.....we are at the range of millions....dont blame the goverment for this....

america owes now over 17trillion dollars...we always forget this fact...
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by chidinwachukwu(m): 11:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ugonnax:

Guy u are the real G,i laughed at this ur comment till I almost fell on the floor

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by fabienjoe: 12:09am On Jan 23, 2016
I'm scandalised by how easily any news item quickly degenerates to direct mudslinging especially between Ibos and Yorubas. Why can't we be all Nigerians and try to build a nation everyone would be proud of? I am really disturbed by that. Let us all stop the rivalry that leads nowhere. We are all proud of Innoson but it neither makes Ibos superhuman nor Yorubas unproductive. Let us just applaud Innoson for his achievements as a Nigerian. Of course I am from Anambra State and I know that for every Innoson, there are thousands of unproductive nuisances in Anambra state..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by OAFMods: 12:24am On Jan 23, 2016
oluwaahmed:

Even if them no gree you need to keep lobbying. Not every opportunity is won or shared based on fairness or equal rights that's what lobbyist do.
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by Excuzeme: 12:37am On Jan 23, 2016
Ugonnax:

Correct!

...and Awolowo gave "it" to Ibo people to swallow, during their ill-fated "1969 hunger pangs"! shocked

Awo, you are badt!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by mrwisesome: 12:50am On Jan 23, 2016
GooD one for Nigeria there. Atlist u hAve made Nigeria to be the in the list of cAr producing country. I hope they did not Come with evil intention,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by lonelydora: 1:02am On Jan 23, 2016
247notire:
All ur warped mind could muster was that bigoted comment? You need help bro, seriously.

Awu m nwa afo Igbo. Got what i mean?
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by drmax(m): 1:12am On Jan 23, 2016
Very good. Now we are thinking. This depreciating naira is teaching us some good lessons. We need massive support for iinosson motors.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by Freedom4us: 1:54am On Jan 23, 2016
MAYBE THE GOVT HAS TRIED TO SEE HOW TO MOVE EVERYTHING TO THE NORTH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz W124 Popularly Known As 'V-Boot' Is 35 Years Old (Photos) / 300,000 Volkswagen Dumped In California Desert (Photos) / Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.