Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,860 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:00 AM

How Do I Invest N1million? Am A Website Expert,still Single! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Invest N1million? Am A Website Expert,still Single! (476 Views)

3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) / I Have 500k Cash. What Business Should I Invest In? / What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Invest N1million? Am A Website Expert,still Single! by RichyRodman(m): 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
I have N1Million in fixed deposit,I should either roll it over again by January 31st or I withdraw it and invest with it. N1Million in today's Nigerian economy is no money! With the way the current government has mismanaged the Naira to a precipice of N300 to a Dollar! I already have a small office where I undertake I.T jobs as they come,my mind is filled with thoughts of how to Invest in a 2nd source of Income,I have a decent apartment,but am still single. I'm desperate,and I need sincere advise,please. There's a handsome (beautiful) reward for the best genuine Idea. Whatsapp me on 08032907249
Re: How Do I Invest N1million? Am A Website Expert,still Single! by Donald3d(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
RichyRodman:
I have N1Million in fixed deposit,I should either roll it over again by January 31st or I withdraw it and invest with it. N1Million in today's Nigerian economy is no money! With the way the current government has mismanaged the Naira to a precipice of N300 to a Dollar! I already have a small office where I undertake I.T jobs as they come,my mind is filled with thoughts of how to Invest in a 2nd source of Income,I have a decent apartment,but am still single. I'm desperate,and I need sincere advise,please. There's a handsome (beautiful) reward for the best genuine Idea. Whatsapp me on 08032907249
expand the business you already have,we could meet and talk,i am boiling with ideas i want to dish out.you might be scared about meeting me i understand.we could meet somewhere public and you can also go through my track record on nairaland *winks* here is my number 08182346055

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Create A Wordpress Ecommerce Website / Job Alert / The World's Most Inspiring Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.