Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) (64287 Views)

Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake / Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Photos From Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister,kandibe Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by wholexy009(m): 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
Chiwetel Ejiofor's sister Kandibe, a medical doctor recently did her traditional wedding (Igba nkwu) in Enugu State to her man, Dele. Chiwetel was there.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/01/photos-from-chiwetel-ejiofors-sister.html?m=1

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by geesilver(m): 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
lovely pix but the guy no try ooo. worwor pass our mai guard mallam danjuma.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Wanice: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Kk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by kayfra: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
We don "did" it again. The demons uniting Nigeria since 3000BC. grin

154 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by theV0ice: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What loveeee can do cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by asorocker: 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
How this beauty queen married this guy is what I still can't figure out.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
While tribal bigots are busy killing themselves over nothing on Nairaland, real, rich and reasonable igbos are getting married to yorubas.

Click my signature to know why girls don't reply your bbm and whatsapp chats.

cool

246 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
You mean Nigerian undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
asorocker:
How this beauty queen married this thing is what I still can't figure out.

tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin

its her choice,you can not force her to nothing,,,you biafrauudian-hitler... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

128 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by wholexy009(m): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Yorubas and Igbos are not enemies after all

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by kayfra: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
wholexy009:
Yorubas and Igbos are not enemies after all

Highest number of inter tribal marriages in Nigeria are between those two groups. Ignore all the stuff you read online. We have a lot in common.

245 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by theV0ice: 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
OfoIgbo:
That's why we need Biiafra. To put a stop to our women marrying wicked subhumans.

They will hate Igbos and starve them to death and threaten to throw them into the lagoon, but when it comes to marriage, they ignore their ugly women, instead preferring our beautiful Igbo women

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You want her to leave the obviously successful Dele and come look for a low life?? cheesy grin

Go and get busy so success can locate u......I'm sure she has cousins you can go beg for attention grin

219 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by cheruv: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
asorocker:
Okwu gi gābia na mmezu ma anwu waa cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by theV0ice: 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
asorocker:

She must have lost her marbles.....Or what do you think? wink

Why didn't she even marry you instead? How come she missed 'almighty' you? grin grin

93 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by cheruv: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
kayfra:

Highest number of inter tribal marriages in Nigeria are between those two groups. Ignore all the stuff you read online. We have a lot in common.
Pls stop deceiving yourself undecided
Igbos and Yorubas don't have anything in common... Starting from language to culture to everything. The only people have something in common are the Mmoño

24 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by EastanPower(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by kayfra: 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
cheruv:

Pls stop deceiving yourself undecided
Igbos and Yorubas don't have anything in common... Starting from language to culture to everything. The only people have something in common are the Mmoño

You can tell that to the US Marines or the lovely couple we are celebrating on this page. In the end, love wins.

grin

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by omenka(m): 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
asorocker:
Even you people's Hero is involved. lipsrsealed

Get over yourself.

Hate kills. cheesy

Sai FFK!! Doing it since the days of yore!! grin

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
Pretty name.... Kandibe
Beautiful iyawo kiss
Handsome di grin

God bless your union.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by omenka(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
The two look fantastic together!! Beautiful couple.

The people who tend to spread the bile we see among the two tribes are the most socially and economically depraved class. That is a fact.

Today, a team from the Nigerian Army visited the Innoson Assembly plant- no doubt they must have discussed some supply contract with the management.

Let these guys keep spreading hate and living in their self induced misery- by the time they look up, the world would have been long gone and left them behind, including those they assume they are fighting for. wink

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by AyakaDunukofia: 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
Some people I know are worried the Igbo gene pool is increasingly being compromised. But I do always tell them to accept the things they can not change. They are going to have Yoruba kids after all. That's life.

We don't know what's happening...All of their known names are looking East in recent times.

Achebe's daughter... Yoruba
Bisoye Obasanjo
Churchill Obasanjo
FFk etc..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by theV0ice: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
asorocker:

grin grin grin

Just like Steve Nwosu, Deputy M D of Sun newspaper didn't find a single worthy Igbo girl to marry he had to come to Yoruba land to look for Toyin grin

Just like Cosmas Maduka, owner of Coscharis and his family were so insecure and couldnt find a worthy igbo girl to marry, they had to go look for a pretty Yoruba girl called Tope to marry

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/more-photos-from-coscharis-cosmas.html?m=1

****grin grin

I guess the pretty doctor in this instance is very insecure grin

148 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by omenka(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
While tribal bigots are busy killing themselves over nothing on Nairaland, real, rich and reasonable igbos are getting married to yorubas[b]andvice versa[/b].
Fixed. wink

12 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by DiademSh07: 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
asorocker:

Na the same successful Yoruba lady fed and made what Psqure is known today!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by jmoore(m): 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
The lady na asa nwa. Congrats to her

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by theV0ice: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:
Some people I know are worried the Igbo gene pool is increasingly being compromised. But I do always tell them to accept the things they can not change. They are going to have Yoruba kids after all. That's life.

We don't know what's happening...All of their known names are looking East in recent times.

Achebe's daughter... Yoruba
Bisoye Obasanjo
Churchill Obasanjo
FFk etc..

Just like Steve Nwosu of Sun newspaper, Cosmas Maduka Junior of Coscharis etc are looking west wards..

Its the way love goes my dear.....nothing about keeping one impure line clean cool

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter & Classier? / Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.