Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Epcm Engineer Limited Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Epcm Engineer Limited Interview (13196 Views)

Signal Alliance Limited : Interview Process, Work Conditions & Salary / EPCM Engineers LIMITED Graduate Invite For TEST / Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by Intelligentdude(m): 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Collineno:

I also applied but didnt get any invite was it because I am a fresh graduate and inexperienced? i studied EEE really need to work with any Engineering company to break this barrier of not getting invited for interviews or test.... Any Advice for a fresh EEE graduate will be highly appreciated.. Thank you
Apply to Mobax(send your CV to their Nigeria email)
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by mikaj(m): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
lantessy:

Hi mikaj,
Their test/interview is usually divided into two sections. The first section consists of Numerical reasoning, verbal ability, diagrammatic reasoning, abstract reasoning, error detection test, and the second section is usually essay (application of engineering knowledge). For the numerical reasoning, you may need to know basic trigonometry( sin 30, tan 30, cos 60 etc ), estimation etc. Verbal ability (one word substitute, synonyms and antonyms etc). For diagrammatic test and error detection test, you may check psychometric - success website for sample questions.

http://www.indiabix.com
http://www.indiabix.com/engineering-mechanics/general-principles/
www.psychometric-success.com

I hope this would be of help. Goodluck in your interview/test

Thanks very much. Could you please expound on the essay part. Writing have never been a hobby of mine so I want to be prepared.
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by karleone(m): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
mikaj:

Bro I just got a test invite and I applied for the position of a site construction engineer. What kind of test should I expect and have you got any tips for me?

The test for Site Construction Engineer was written on Saturday 23rd and Monday 25th Jan. So kindly check the mail again to know if the test invite you received is for position of Contracts/Procurement Engineers holding tomorrow 28th Jan.
Good Luck.
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by mikaj(m): 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
karleone:

The test for Site Construction Engineer was written on Saturday 23rd and Monday 25th Jan. So kindly check the mail again to know if the test invite you received is for position of Contracts/Procurement Engineers holding tomorrow 28th Jan.
Good Luck.

My bad its for contracts/procurement engineers. Will calculator be permitted, total number of questions, time given and what to expect as essay.
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by Collineno: 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Please kindly help me out what is Mobax? and what is their Nigerian email please?
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by Collineno: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
ok I just googled them now... forgive my ignorance.. Thank you for the info
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by Intelligentdude(m): 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
Collineno:

Please kindly help me out what is Mobax? and what is their Nigerian email please?
Google Mobax,it's a telecom company in Lekki Lagos,you will see all you need to know about them on their site.
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by stainzzz: 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Thanks very much. Could you please expound on the essay part. Writing have never been a hobby of mine so I want to be prepared.[/quote]

Don't panic.
You will not be writing any essay.
Only Site Construction Engineers writes 3 papers.
Yours is just 2 sections.
The first is an IQ test of 29 questions for 1hr.
The second is combination of Verbal reasoning, comprehensive reasoning, numerical, data etc. It is for 2hrs.
To be honest, the first part is hot.
Do the best you can and leave the rest for God.
Goodluck bro!!!
Wish you the very best.
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by stainzzz: 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
mikaj:

My bad its for contracts/procurement engineers. Will calculator be permitted, total number of questions, time given and what to expect as essay.

Don't panic.
The second is combination of Verbal reasoning, comprehensive reasoning, numerical, data etc. It is for 2hrs.
Goodluck bro!!!
Wish you the very best.
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by karleone(m): 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
mikaj:

I actually did not honor the saturday invite (even the thursday test is beyond me) cos of distance and short notice but Stainzzz should be in a better position to answer you.
Mr Stainzzz, Mikaj needs your attention.

****Modified****
Just saw that the needful has already been done.

All the best Mikaj
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by mikaj(m): 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
stainzzz:

Don't panic.
Goodluck bro!!!
Wish you the very best.

Well thanks very much bro. Really appreciate. Would a calculator be permitted
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by mikaj(m): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
karleone:

I actually did not honor the saturday invite (even the thursday test is beyond me) cos of distance and short notice but Stainzzz should be in a better position to answer you.
Mr Stainzzz, Mikaj needs your attention.

****Modified****
Just saw that the needful has already been done.

All the best Mikaj

Thanks very much bro. Appreciate. I am also coming from a far distance. Missed the Saturdays test but I called prior for a reschedule.
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by stainzzz: 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
mikaj:

Well thanks very much bro. Really appreciate. Would a calculator be permitted

Sorry, just seeing this now.
I believe you should be through by now.
No need to give an answer.

So how did it go
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by mikaj(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
stainzzz:

Sorry, just seeing this now. I believe you should be through by now. No need to give an answer.
So how did it go
Section 1 was bloody. Wasn't to sure of my Diagrammatical reasoning
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by stainzzz: 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
mikaj:

Section 1 was bloody. Wasn't to sure of my Diagrammatical reasoning

Lol.
Yeah!
The diagrammatical reasoning is tricky.
Hard to understand.
Wish you the best.
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by mikaj(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
stainzzz:

Lol. Yeah! The diagrammatical reasoning is tricky. Hard to understand. Wish you the best.
Gracia
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by great664(m): 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
TaymmyT:
@graer667,

Please did they send u an applicatn form to fill on Tuesday? I was sent an app form to fill and dey requested for my grade and I fill in LowerCredit, plz do u fill in upper? Am asking this cox I havnt receive any invites, so I guess it ws bcox of my grade! May be EPCM dnt collect Lower Credit candidates! Plz what is your own grade?
I dey Ban since sorry....

Lower too and a fresh a fresh graduate though with experience maybe that's what they considered, couldn't make it because of the distance and the time frame.
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by therealMcCain: 3:48am On Mar 06, 2016
stainzzz:

Don't panic.
Goodluck bro!!!
Wish you the very best.

You seem to be knowledgeable about these guys, I'm about to apply for the position of instrument technician (www.nairaland.com/2973072/offshore-operations-technical-job-vacancies)

1. Do you have an idea of what to expect?

2. No job description was also given, can you throw more light on this? I ask so that I can tailor my Cv in that light

CC: lantessy
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by stainzzz: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
therealMcCain:

You seem to be knowledgeable about these guys, I'm about to apply for the position of instrument technician (www.nairaland.com/2973072/offshore-operations-technical-job-vacancies)

1. Do you have an idea of what to expect?

2. No job description was also given, can you throw more light on this? I ask so that I can tailor my Cv in that light

CC: lantessy

I don't know much about them. I wrote their aptitude test once, and has not been called for interview. Probably, I did not do well. Try to tailor your CV based on the job description. I know the aptitude test should be the same. I doubt if there will be any change. Submit the CV, I believe you will be called.

All the best bro!
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by therealMcCain: 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
stainzzz:

I don't know much about them. I wrote their aptitude test once, and has not been called for interview. Probably, I did not do well. Try to tailor your CV based on the job description. I know the aptitude test should be the same. I doubt if there will be any change. Submit the CV, I believe you will be called.

All the best bro!

thanks bro
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 07, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Bro. Is Mobax a sure bet for Engineering Interns?? Coz ma place is very very close 2 dia Nigeria company... 't wuld b cool if its really gon work
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by faith2ogesco(m): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2016
great664:
Dear Applicant,

Pursuant to your application for the position of *******, you are hereby invited to a corporate recruitment test/interview scheduled as follows:

Date: Saturday, January 23, 2016
Time: 10 AM Prompt
Venue: No 4, Tabuko-Gere Close, Olawale Bakare Estate, Agungi, Lekki-Ajah Expressway, Lagos.

Attached is a Map of Venue for easy location.

*Please communicate your availability before the due date.

For clarification, call: 0802**********

Thank you.

Best regards,

Human Resources,
EPCM ENGINEERS LIMITED
CO-116 Complex, Agungi, Lekki, Lagos.

Please who has valid info... I smell GNLD
The email I use to apply was humanresources@epcmengineers.com but the invite came with humanresources.epcm@gmail.com and not the company site, Please help clarify . Thanks
very real. not gnld. wrote d test last yr
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
faith2ogesco:
very real. not gnld. wrote d test last yr

Hello Faith, I've been a silent admirer for a while. Please, kindly help with any dragnet questions within your reach.

Here: aabiola20@yahoo.com
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by faith2ogesco(m): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
stolid:

Hello Faith, I've been a silent admirer for a while. Please, kindly help with any dragnet questions within your reach.

Here: aabiola20@yahoo.com
will get it across to u by 2moro morning
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 16, 2016
faith2ogesco:
I'll be expecting it. Thanks.
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
faith2ogesco:

Faith, I still need those materials. Especially the verbal with the geothermal passage. Please.
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by faith2ogesco(m): 9:04am On Mar 21, 2016
stolid:

Faith, I still need those materials. Especially the verbal with the geothermal passage. Please.
u can't see that passage around o. until dey stop using it.
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by harveyspec: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
faith2ogesco:
u can't see that passage around o. until dey stop using it.

please i will appreciate the materials too. thanks

harveyspecter511@gmail.com
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by topher35: 9:12am On May 16, 2016
Please has anyone heard from EPCM since the last pre-employment test?
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 16, 2016
lantessy:

Hi mikaj,
Their test/interview is usually divided into two sections. The first section consists of Numerical reasoning, verbal ability, diagrammatic reasoning, abstract reasoning, error detection test, and the second section is usually essay (application of engineering knowledge). For the numerical reasoning, you may need to know basic trigonometry( sin 30, tan 30, cos 60 etc ), estimation etc. Verbal ability (one word substitute, synonyms and antonyms etc). For diagrammatic test and error detection test, you may check psychometric - success website for sample questions.

http://www.indiabix.com
http://www.indiabix.com/engineering-mechanics/general-principles/
www.psychometric-success.com

I hope this would be of help. Goodluck in your interview/test

r u working wit them currently,, I ve written there first and second section- essay part,currently waiting for....pls hw long did it take them to reply u people after d second section... because ours,today 16th may makes it 1week +2days
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 16, 2016
topher35:
Please has anyone heard from EPCM since the last pre-employment test?

same here,my brother....I wrote for trainee research Engineer...in April,,passed d first and d next this pre-employment written online...which one did u write for??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Leave My Bank Job For A Multinational Technology Consulting Company? / ZP Nigeria Limited @ Ikeja. / Sabmiller Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (10 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.