Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:15 PM

Wedding Photography Price Wahala And The Case Of The Crying Bride - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Photography Price Wahala And The Case Of The Crying Bride (3438 Views)

Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding / Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding / Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Photography Price Wahala And The Case Of The Crying Bride by fotogenes: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
I would like to use this medium to enlighten couples who are getting married on getting a good wedding professional photographer.

aLthough money is a very big issue in Nigeria, do not get a photographer based on price. chances that you would regret it is 95%. I was fortunate to get a client who called me a week to her wedding because her photographer messed up on her weddind day. the dude came to the wedding by 11am, a professional photographer is always conscious of time. most professional photographers get to the location between 6:30-7:30 am and start working. there is nothing as sad as a crying bride on her wedding day. lets try to prevent this occurrence by adequate preparation.

Most professional photographer shoot with manual mode on their cameras not automatic which is mostly used by kpakpakpa photographers. he knows what is doing he can make an ugly environment look beautiful by simple manipulation of light.

Most professional photographers are passionate and plan your day with you. they tell you about their styles of shooting. they usually organise a prewedding shoot for their clients so they can be well acquainted. They are usually good at what they do.

I know what you are thinking at this junction, can i get a professional for a very cheap price? the answer is NO!!! But the good news is you can get a good photographer for a reasonable price, or at least for a little bit above your budgets.would you rather sacrifice N30,000 or N50,000 and experience the case of the crying bride.

Get!!! a professional NOW!!! there are lots of them who charge btw N150,000 to N250,000. and give u same quality with the N600,000 of what senator agbabiaka paid for his daughters wedding.

lastly remember that after the wedding all the food will be pooped out and the friends and family will go to their various destination. and all that is left is those memories printed in hard copy. MAKE IT COUNT!!!

fotogenes imagery 08064205117, 09080556262
check our facebook page; fotogenes imagery studios.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photography Price Wahala And The Case Of The Crying Bride by geesilver(m): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
love it

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photography Price Wahala And The Case Of The Crying Bride by xzibukz(m): 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
nice write-up Op... I am a photographer, & I can say the only place that got me happy is "there are lots of them who charge btw N150,000 to N250,000. and give u same quality with the N600,000 of what senator agbabiaka paid for his daughters wedding"
this is certainly true!!!
you can check my works on Instagram @imageryplus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photography Price Wahala And The Case Of The Crying Bride by omoneg: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
xzibukz:
nice write-up Op...
I am a photographer, & I can say the only place that got me happy is
"there are lots of them who charge btw
N150,000 to N250,000. and give u same quality with the N600,000 of
what senator agbabiaka paid for his daughters wedding"

this is certainly true!!!

you can check my works on Instagram @imageryplus

Hi, I need a photographer asap
Re: Wedding Photography Price Wahala And The Case Of The Crying Bride by CHARLOE(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
omoneg:

Hi, I need a photographer asap

@ Digipix studio, we give u d best in Wedding coverage @ affordable rates.
Watsapp: 08030822376
Instagram: @digipix_studio

Re: Wedding Photography Price Wahala And The Case Of The Crying Bride by topzybabs: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Op, you really put this together nicely and the part highlighted by @imageryplus is the absolute truth. Nice one..........m
My IG: temmythorpebabsphotography

Re: Wedding Photography Price Wahala And The Case Of The Crying Bride by rvpbae: 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
So, those who don't have 150k nko? Won't they get the one for 30k or less?

Or can you do such for 30k?

(1) (Reply)

Event Centers And Rentals, This Is For You / Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! / WED Expo Lagos: Nigeria’s Largest Wedding Exhibition In 2012 - March 24th -25th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.