Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics (80438 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 / Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by chimere66: 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
PDP spokesman, Olisa Metuh was today granted bail in court for destroying his statement given to him by EFCC. An Abuja High Court granted him bail in the tune of N300 million with two sureties.The judgment was given by Justice Ishaq Bello today, January 22, 2016 in connection with charges of destruction of evidence brought against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Check out his swag when handcuff was removed from him.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/check-out-olisa-metuhs-swag-today.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by chimere66: 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by TippyTop(m): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
He has maintained immense dignity all the way.

225 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by ramdris(m): 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Handsome Prisoner....

38 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by rusher14: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
He's been humbled, being humbled and would continue to be humbled.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by IVORY2009(m): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
Swggerlious, show dem pepper grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by plaetton: 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
rusher14:
He's been humbled, being humbled and would continue to be humbled.

You have no idea of what it means to be humbled.

He has been humiliated, not cowed.

Humiliation, not justice, is what this circus show is all about.

190 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
You said Swag?

This man has just successfully destroyed his name and reputation in a humiliating way.

Kuje prison don make his diarrhoea running mouth cease. His experience there has made him humble.

But the truth is that buhari is restricting his so called corruption fight to PDP members which makes it a hunt for his potential enemies which might back fire soon but that doesn't mean he should turn a blind eye though.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by johnmartus(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
grin
chimere66:
Handsome man
undecided
chimere66:
Handsome man
THIEF HANDSOME?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by shachris02: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
ramdris:
Handsome Prisoner....

Handsome thief.

plaetton:

Yes. Dignity.
A very rare quality in this land of cowards.

Sir P, you too?? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Chubhie: 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
I wonder how Tompolo or fayose would fare if in methu's shoes.

11 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by shachris02: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
Chubhie:
I wonder how Tompolo or fayose would fare if in methu's shoes.

they would be humbled as well. No one visits kuje and remains the same.. cool

25 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by 2boiz(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
He should still watch his back, Coz Bwari is not gonna let him go just like dat

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by rusher14: 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
plaetton:

If the man partook of looted funds (in this Naija you know that's a high likelihood), then he simply got his commupance.

Humiliation would be very much in place.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Emeraldcute(f): 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
hold him tyt, he'll just run awayy

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Day169: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
..after chewing evidence?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by plaetton: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
shachris02:

Handsome thief.

Sir P, you too?? undecided

Me too what ?

I don't know this Metuh guy.
But , this circus show has elevated his status.

First, and most importantly, this man's rights were grossly violated before the gov. had any idea what to hold and charge him for.

Fundamental to democracy band and the rule of law is the presumption of innocence before trial.
In any civilised system, whatever case the government has against has been irreparablly damaged and made null and void.

Most importantly , it soooo hypocritical for Buhari to ignore the source of the APC elections finances and then clamp down on PDP election finances.

I have zero confidence in the sincerity of Buhari and his warnon corruption.

84 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by gsport: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
Matuh experience has cloned FFK and AYO fayosa. impunity has consequences pdp national working comittee continue doing business.
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by shachris02: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
plaetton:

Me too what ?

I don't know this Metuh guy.
But , this circus show has elevated his status.

First, and most importantly, this man's rights were grossly violated before the gov. had any idea what to hold and charge him for.

Fundamental to democracy band and the rule of law is the presumption of innocence before trial.
In any civilised system, whatever case the government has against has been irreparablly damaged and made null and void.

Most importantly , it soooo hypocritical for Buhari to ignore the source of the APC elections finances and then clamp down on PDP election finances.

I have zero confidence in the sincerity of Buhari and his warnon corruption.

dude, i never knew you were this petty.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by 7footre(m): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
Swag?? Where is it pls?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Pidggin(f): 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nice outfit, this man is quite tough

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by mightyhaze: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
shachris02:

yea! Petty,cos he aint idolizin ur idol buhari. I tink ur d petty one here mister! Cos all he said were all on point. How can buhari be so bent on diggin up d source of pdp campaign money,while overlookin dat of apc? If dat aint hypocrisy,den I guess I need a new meanin 2 d word

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by doctokwus: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
Swag outside,regretting all his actions and the yams he stole inside and preparing mentally for his inevitable jail term,both inside and outside.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
he should try and shave abeg

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by wordcat(m): 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
plaetton:

Soon, they will term you a wailer

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by DIVINE78: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
TippyTop:
He has maintained immense dignity all the way.
By eating papers?

16 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by DIVINE78: 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
plaetton:

Yes. Dignity.

A very rare quality in this land of cowards.

Im surprised eating paper is dignifying in your land. Eating paper isn't dignifying in our land.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by plaetton: 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
shachris02:

Compulsive labelling is not an argument.

Petty in what sense.
Kindly repudiate the issues I have raised here.
It is certainly not enough to say I am being petty.

I am apolitical. I owe no allegiance to PDP, nor am I appealing tosentiments.

I actually supported the election of Buhari , voted for and urged friends and family to do same.

But I have been watching the so-called war on corruption, and it seems more of a public relations gimmick than an enduring effort.

The issue here, the meme being sold to the public is that PDP used public funds to finance election campaigns, right?
Fine. Prosecute everyone who used public funds to finance elections. Those found guilty should go to jail. Period.

But, but, it should also include all APC governors who diverted public funds to fund APC ascension to power.

Get my drift?

You cannot have a lopsided war on corruption. That itself, is part of the corruption.

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by PrinceAkbabio(m): 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
our yam eater still get swag?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cost Of Living In UK Compared To Nigeria (Photos) / Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 / EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.