Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Asphalt 8 Data File - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Asphalt 8 Data File (3171 Views)

Guides To Download And Play Fifa 17 Apk + Obb Data File - Latest / Asphalt 8 Airborne Gamers / How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asphalt 8 Data File by Phemmy99(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
Please I have the data file of the game already....but if I open the game,it tells me to switch on data so as to download the data file...I'm guessing the data file is not in the right place in the storage...Please anyone with the game in his/her phone should please put me through..Biko!
Re: Asphalt 8 Data File by Sirfrederick(m): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Place it here in ur phone storage or memory card storage depending on ur phone
.storage/sdcard0/Android/data
look at d folder with
.com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM

Re: Asphalt 8 Data File by Sirfrederick(m): 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
And pls,where did u download it from?
Re: Asphalt 8 Data File by Okworigeorge(m): 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
The version of the data file is different from the apk file, download an apk with same version as that of the data file

(1) (Reply)

Get Interesting Games For Your Mobile Phones. / Fifa 13 Online Pass Problem / GTA : San Andreas, Vice City, Liberty City...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.