Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (963333 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
Davisss:
wish I had a more secure platform 2 write. Wish I cud accept d email request sent to me.....buh jus kno dat anytime I drop info, dat is nt by 'my source said' buh because dia is a development..... For pple dat had up to 7 persons called 4 documentation or vetting, kindly ask dem very well, if dey will be sincere, if dey hv bn contacted @ all or recently... D curtain is drawing nearer!!!!!
in my command we were 7 dat did d documentation, but i dont knw if all ave been contacted after d documentation since I dont ave their contact. d only one I was able to contact is d one from d same senatorial dist with me. d person referees where also called dey even went to d person house. d last time both of us head from sss was first week of March and we were ask d same question.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by prettyv1: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
Davisss:
wish I had a more secure platform 2 write. Wish I cud accept d email request sent to me.....buh jus kno dat anytime I drop info, dat is nt by 'my source said' buh because dia is a development..... For pple dat had up to 7 persons called 4 documentation or vetting, kindly ask dem very well, if dey will be sincere, if dey hv bn contacted @ all or recently... D curtain is drawing nearer!!!!!
Thanks so much....
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
The thread is lively again, thanks guys for the updates, from what I understand in some of us in this thread is that, Their Oga is in Abuja and all their hope is from their, the thing is nomatter how strong ur Oga is, u have to pass through state level, u most be shortlisted first for aptitude test, then interview. That is the way ur Oga will help u when ur name finally reaches Abuja from ur state of origin. There is no way a person who pass through all necessary stages at state level, he/she's name be removed and replaced with someone who did nothing at state level simply because he has Oga in yellow house Abuja, hmm this. will gonna happen. If that is ur hope u better forget abt. this job and move on. And finally if upto now u are not contacted, Ur referees and reletives nobody contact them from DSS command of ur state, since interview u heard nothing from them, this means that something is seriously wrong. U have to start looking for other opportunities, because over the years that is what the DSS do. This is the bitter truth. A lot of guys were disappeared from the thread knowing that, there is no hope for them. this is the truth.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
prettyv1:
Chai!!! Amen and me too ooo..Bt,pls what can you say to this??State and Federal level source,telling me that budget is one of those thing,why they havent contact Anyone yet..That the final list is still with them @ the federal level.... Bt this budget of a thing,,,nawa oh...
There is no final list from Abuja everything is done at state level the headquarters only work on the names submitted from states and any Oga in Abuja who has a candidate he normally send him to his state of origin and start everything from there and dss recruitment has nothing to do with budget. This is the truth my sister. But u have right not to believe!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:06am On Apr 21, 2016
sodiksan:
@all sometimes we don't need to deceive ourselves, Abuja has send the list back to the state command, from a reliable source. some of the name they sent back to the state are not even on the list the state sent to Abuja, which I believe my source was right, because the person was a member of the interview panel,if by now you have not been call or any green light has not come from your state command, just put your mind off it and concentrate on something else, if God say's it's yours it will surely be.
my source said the state command can't decide for Abuja, the final say comes from the yellow house, am very sure of what am saying but if your source tell you otherwise, good for you, but I will advice you spend your time on something else, rather than waiting endlessly.

#MyTwoCent
gaan sleep sir. . .
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 4:23am On Apr 21, 2016
Alkali01:
The thread is lively again, thanks guys for the updates, from what I understand in some of us in this thread is that, Their Oga is in Abuja and all their hope is from their, the thing is nomatter how strong ur Oga is, u have to pass through state level, u most be shortlisted first for aptitude test, then interview. That is the way ur Oga will help u when ur name finally reaches Abuja from ur state of origin. There is no way a person who pass through all necessary stages at state level, he/she's name be removed and replaced with someone who did nothing at state level simply because he has Oga in yellow house Abuja, hmm this. will gonna happen. If that is ur hope u better forget abt. this job and move on. And finally if upto now u are not contacted, Ur referees and reletives nobody contact them from DSS command of ur state, since interview u heard nothing from them, this means that something is seriously wrong. U have to start looking for other opportunities, because over the years that is what the DSS do. This is the bitter truth. A lot of guys were disappeared from the thread knowing that, there is no hope for them. this is the truth.
it Seem their recruitment is totally different from other govt agencies if oga at abuja cant change wat state sent. But which ever way let d will of God b done.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by prettyv1: 6:48am On Apr 21, 2016
Alkali01:
There is no final list from Abuja everything is done at state level the headquarters only work on the names submitted from states and any Oga in Abuja who has a candidate he normally send him to his state of origin and start everything from there and dss recruitment has nothing to do with budget. This is the truth my sister. But u have right not to believe!
My dear brother,i only put my trust and Hope in God..I v gone through the necessary things and the normal steps...Both exams,interview,vetting etc..Just that its taking oo long to call for camp..Perhaps,i have other things @hand.. GoD will must be done and his Plan can never change..Either Dss or not...im gonna make it in LifE... Bye! Bye!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 8:14am On Apr 21, 2016
prettyv1:
My dear brother,i only put my trust and Hope in God..I v gone through the necessary things and the normal steps...Both exams,interview,vetting etc..Just that its taking oo long to call for camp..Perhaps,i have other things @hand.. GoD will must be done and his Plan can never change..Either Dss or not...im gonna make it in LifE... Bye! Bye!!!!!!
Oh! My sister I never mentioned any body's name in my post regarding the issue of Oga in Abuja. I only said what I knw, and am NOT totally ruling out the fact that the list may swell in Abuja. What I am stressing here is that no name sent to Abuja from state level will be replaced in Abuja, but they may add names.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 8:31am On Apr 21, 2016
sutst:
it Seem their recruitment is totally different from other govt agencies if oga at abuja cant change wat state sent. But which ever way let d will of God b done.
What we supposed to knw here is that, apart from the Director General (DG) nobody is powerful than the state directors, because at the headquarters Abuja are full of directors, deputy directors, assistant directors and other ranks. Among the ppl with the above ranks at the headquarters the privilege ones and the deserved ones are deployed to state commands as State directors of Security (SDS).
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by AgentNice: 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
Good day house. I have chosen to be quiet on this thread all these while and just have to speak-up now coz it is necessary for me to make clarifications on the statement Alkali made that SDS are more powerful or superior or whatever than National Directors is like saying Commissioners of Police are more superior than AIG's and DIG's. Please note, the fact that the DGSS has decided to give SDS the free hands to carryout aptitude test, interviews and perhaps make final selection at the of candidates at the States level does not whittled down the power of the YELLOW HOUSE to temper on the list or make possible additions to the existing list sent from the various States Commands. Notwithstanding, everything depends on the DGSS, he may chose to work strictly with the list. But remember some of those National Directors and Politicians alike will want their choiced candidates in also. Abi wuna never hear wetin happen for CBN recently? Just have it at the back of your mind that what will be will always be no matter what. If the job is destined for you, nothing can change it. My candid advise to those who have made it to the interview level never to give-up, keep praying, it is not over untill the final list is out. I can still authoritatively inform you that there are some of you who may be even called to camp even when training is going on from past experience most especially from the recent 2014 officers cadet recruitment. The initial list was 5 cadets per State, which sum-up the list to a total of 185 cadets for the 36 states of the Federation including the FCT but at the end of the training over 400 cadets did passed-out. So where did the extra come from? Please don't be discouraged yet but keep hope alive. Just passing sha am not part of you. So am not expecting further interrogations from anybody. Have nice day.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
the delay is 4kin too much, my country should not vex but move on if I get a call to work with a foreign govt.

everything in this 9ja nah connection
even a bloody criminal could be recruited into security agencies because of connections.
meanwhile, the qualified ones with skills/talents for the job will be bashed.

how our country wan take advance şef?

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 2:56am On Apr 22, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
the delay is 4kin too much, my country should not vex but move on if I get a call to work with a foreign govt.

even a bloody criminal could be recruited into security agencies because of connections.

I jst notice from d previous rrcriutment thread on nairaland dat it normally take 4 months from d month they wrote d exam.

2009 exam was conducted by june while camp was october.
2014 exam was August while camp was December
so 2016 might b june since d exam was February dey jst call us by may to prepare for june.

Not from any source oo jst my observation.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
pls those dat ave source in Abuja should help me confirm dis info.
some said camp is 15 of may

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 23, 2016
sutst:

let's say something concerning this house
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
sutst:

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by fagbalex(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
sutst:

Who are those some that said camp is 15th
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jaez(m): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
sutst:

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jaez(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
sutst:

smh
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by fagbalex(m): 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pls somebody should say something! Out sutst claim. We are anxiously praying here
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
Alkali01:
Oh! My sister I never mentioned any body's name in my post regarding the issue of Oga in Abuja. I only said what I knw, and am NOT totally ruling out the fact that the list may swell in Abuja. What I am stressing here is that no name sent to Abuja from state level will be replaced in Abuja, but they may add names.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ladgl(f): 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
To the person that said budget is the coz of the delay in NYSC orientation camp, I am please to inform u that camp wil open 2mao and budget is yet to be signed

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ladgl:
To the person that said budget is the coz of the delay in NYSC orientation camp, I am please to inform u that camp wil open 2mao and budget is yet to be signed
yes ur right
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by dubemnaija: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
If you ve not been called upon, your referees called, DSS officials haven't visited ur home, done physical confirmation from the schools u attended, then you are on a long thing. They (abuja DSS guys) have visited the home of My friend and neighbour from bayelsa state, visited his schools and called all his referees. They even went as far as using canoe to visit this guy's dad at his farm. They also asked his village people of his character and all that...

They told him to get set by first or second week of may that they will be called upon for camp.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ladgl(f): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
dubemnaija:
If you ve not been called upon, your referees called, DSS officials haven't visited ur home, done physical confirmation from the schools u attended, then you are on a long thing. They (abuja DSS guys) have visited the home of My friend and neighbour from bayelsa state, visited his schools and called all his referees. They even went as far as using canoe to visit this guy's dad at his farm. They also asked his village people of his character and all that...

They told him to get set by first or second week of may that they will be called upon for camp.
if I may ask what wil be the faith of pple frm abuja and some states that they didt conduct test and interview?

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
dubemnaija:

Are u saying dat his referees where call from Dss office Abuja and not his state command?
And wen did dis apen?

how did he knw dat dey ave visited his skol?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Midastorch(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
VajanahDischaj:

please tell us the skills and talent you have for the dss jare....do your best and leave the redt to God bro
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by dubemnaija: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
sutst:

Are u saying dat his referees where call from Dss office Abuja and not his state command?
And wen did dis apen?

DSS agents came in from abuja to his state for the vetting/verification. They didn't even use their guys at the state command. This stuff starting on Thursday and his was done today.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by dubemnaija: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ladgl:
if I may ask what wil be the faith of pple frm abuja and some states that they didt conduct test and interview?

I don't know o. But the 3states I have people in have confirmed the same thing to me
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
dubemnaija:

DSS agents came in from abuja to his state for the vetting/verification. They didn't even use their guys at the state command. This stuff starting on Thursday and his was done today.
ok tanks.
but do u knw if his referees had earlier b call by his state command or dis is d first time?

I ask d above question bcs dey called candidates referees in my command since February so I didn't knw if d call was from abuja or state command tanks
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nadensel: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
dubemnaija:

was not surprised anyway I had similar encounter wit dem. Buh pple dat carried out mine were frm d command in my state. I received call to frm a certain command in ...... In respect to a certain activity I did @........ State. This was d same time frame of d above asertion. If u hv nt bn contacted, ur referees, ur relative, schl, nysc(ppA) in some cases, den pray harder or apply for police cadet recruitment....
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by dubemnaija: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nadensel:
was not surprised anyway I had similar encounter wit dem. Buh pple dat carried out mine were frm d command in my state. I received call to frm a certain command in ...... In respect to a certain activity I did @........ State. This was d same time frame of d above asertion. If u hv nt bn contacted, ur referees, ur relative, schl, nysc(ppA) in some cases, den pray harder or apply for police dssc.

Confam. But which one is police dssc again?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by fagbalex(m): 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nadensel:
was not surprised anyway I had similar encounter wit dem. Buh pple dat carried out mine were frm d command in my state. I received call to frm a certain command in ...... In respect to a certain activity I did @........ State. This was d same time frame of d above asertion. If u hv nt bn contacted, ur referees, ur relative, schl, nysc(ppA) in some cases, den pray harder or apply for police cadet recruitment....

Bros leave thrash for kwatma, no one has did confirmation about me, but my name was among the names sent to abuja after my vetting

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.