Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't (8573 Views)

Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Allah Will Condemn Men Who Do Not Satisfy Their Women Sexually -imam / Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by mubarakopeyemi(m): 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
jcross19:
you people have nothing to offer or say, they tabled a simple question to you people, you find it hard comprehend and answer but trying derail the thread. Is now getting interesting since no any islamic scholar has come to explain what op is trying to say then let us admit that allah is a fool.

Pained!
the point raised by lieman is no big deal as it has been dealth with serveral times. Lieman is a mischievous cat as you and every other Christians are. He still cite Every intentionally misinterpreted Quranic verse that has been dealth with by Muslims in previous threads in every new thread he wants to open. so it would match his legacy of mischief. You want me to take you repulsive goats serious? Raining insults on Allah doesn't surprise me, but the makes me laugh is the son of god whom you worship who once came out of kitty kat and cried just like this

How holy is such a god cheesy
Don't cry me river, cry me an ocean grin

3 Likes

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by mubarakopeyemi(m): 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
Empiree:
Really dont have their time. If you type the verse raised by Op in search bar, you will notice many christians have been asking the same question endlessly. I remembered answering them in detail last year. So there isnt no point engaging them on this subject again. Here is a link to Sura 10:94. Full of threads opening by Christians smh https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Quran+10%3A94&search=Search

Don't mind them. They're only in for a show of mischief. While their pastors unleash irregularities, sexual immorality and corporate scam on them they are here wasting their time instead of clearing their various mess and mind their business.

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by haffaze777(m): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
mubarakopeyemi:

Don't mind them. They're only in for a show of mischief. While their pastors unleash irregularities, sexual immorality and corporate scam on them they are here wasting their time instead of clearing their various mess and mind their business.

My chief nah your "oju" be dis
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by mubarakopeyemi(m): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
haffaze777:

My chief nah your "oju" be dis

baami otojor metta smiley
how you dey cope with those guys na

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by jcross19: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
mubarakopeyemi:

Pained!
the point raised by lieman is no big deal as it has been dealth with serveral times. Lieman is a mischievous cat as you and every other Christians are. He still cite Every intentionally misinterpreted Quranic verse that has been dealth with by Muslims in previous threads in every new thread he wants to open. so it would match his legacy of mischief. You want me to take you repulsive goats serious? Raining insults on Allah doesn't surprise me, but the makes me laugh is the son of god whom you worship who once came out of kitty kat and cried. How holy is such a god cheesy
come on altaqqiyah agent , we all know that average muslims are liars like lie mohammad so is not new to us . But am using this medium to appeal to amiable readers to make a research on koran and this so call hadith , after all try to ask some questions from your imam and you find out that allah is fool and mohamMAD is a poo.
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
mubarakopeyemi:

Pained!
the point raised by lieman is no big deal as it has been dealth with serveral times. Lieman is a mischievous cat as you and every other Christians are. He still cite Every intentionally misinterpreted Quranic verse that has been dealth with by Muslims in previous threads in every new thread he wants to open. so it would match his legacy of mischief. You want me to take you repulsive goats serious? Raining insults on Allah doesn't surprise me, but the makes me laugh is the son of god whom you worship who once came out of kitty kat and cried just like this

How holy is such a god cheesy

Liar, slave of allahh.

What did you say in that your thread you claim the issue was dealt with?
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by mubarakopeyemi(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
truthman2012:

Liar, slave of allahh.

What did you say in that your thread you claim the issue was dealt with?

But lieman seriously u didn't see me and u didn't ask of me. Why na undecided

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by haffaze777(m): 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
mubarakopeyemi:

baami otojor metta smiley
how you dey cope with those guys na

We just have to leave dem to continue displaying dia stupidity afterall it's only Allah dat can guide ones to right path. how is everything jare

2 Likes

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
haffaze777:

We just have to leave dem to continue displaying dia stupidity afterall it's only Allah dat can guide ones to right path. how is everything jare

allahh cannot guide aright. As an arabian idol, he has told you is a deceiver and that reflects in the OP and in the quran. What else do you want to know?

But they (the Jews) were
deceptive, and Allah was
deceptive, for Allah is the
best of deceivers
( Wamakaroo wamakara
Allahu waAllahu khayru
al-makireena )! Quran 3:54; 8:30
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by BETATRON(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
truthman2012:

allahh cannot guide aright. As an arabian idol, he has told you is a deceiver and that reflects in the OP and in the quran. What else do you want to know?

But they (the Jews) were
deceptive, and Allah was
best of deceivers
( Wamakaroo wamakara
Allahu waAllahu khayru
---lol---see this guy sha...thought you went on leave to get some sense..but seems you have even become more ignorant and my brother if you continue like this you will soon become the scale for measuring ignorance here of nairaland

As for the verse you quoted above...you've lied again...surah 3:54 states-----and the unbelievers plotted and planned,and Allah to PLANNED.and Allah is the best of planners----yussuf ali

Surah 8:30 says----remember how the unbelievers PLOTTED against thee in BOND,or slay thee or get thee out of thy home. They plot and plan and Allah too PLANS but the best of planners is Allah
---yussuf ali

Could you please name the translated koran or any islamic source where this(wallaahu khayrul-maakiriin) is translated as "and Allah is the best. Of DIECIEVERS"

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by haffaze777(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
truthman2012:

But they (the Jews) were
deceptive, and Allah was
best of deceivers
( Wamakaroo wamakara
Allahu waAllahu khayru

remove dat glass from ur eyes n read read read read, I've help u with d better translation. “And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners.” – Quran 3:54
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by haffaze777(m): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
BETATRON:
---lol---see this guy sha...thought you went on leave to get some sense..but seems you have even become more ignorant and my brother if you continue like this you will soon become the scale for measuring ignorance here of nairaland

As for the verse you quoted above...you've lied again...surah 3:54 states-----and the unbelievers plotted and planned,and Allah to PLANNED.and Allah is the best of planners----yussuf ali

Surah 8:30 says----remember how the unbelievers PLOTTED against thee in BOND,or slay thee or get thee out of thy home. They plot and plan and Allah too PLANS but the best of planners is Allah
---yussuf ali

Could you please name the translated koran or any islamic source where this(wallaahu khayrul-maakiriin) is translated as "DIECIEVER"

It's called evangelism by deceit,it was introduced by d greatest liar PAUL OR SAUL OF Tarsus,lieman u really took after ur mentor
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by BETATRON(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
haffaze777:

It's called evangelism by deceit,it was introduced by d greatest liar PAUL OR SAUL OF Tarsus,lieman u really took after ur mentor
my brother I wonder why someone most LIE because he wants to be correct and to be seen as a scholar--lo! The ignorant will accept this lies without even making necessary finding,,how pathetic and irrational humans can be

---i have learned that only the coward lies to make a point-----
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
I am not the one lying here, it is you and allahh.

The texts that identify Allah as a
makr include:
Are they then secure from
Allah's deception (makra
Allahi)? None deemeth
himself secure from Allah's
deception (makra Allahi)
save folk that perish. Quran 7:99
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by malvisguy212: 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
haffaze777:

how can Allah guide the unbelievers when he say "allah does not love the unbelievers" ?
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by haffaze777(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
BETATRON:
my brother I wonder why someone most LIE because he wants to be correct and to be seen as a scholar--lo! The ignorant will accept this lies without even making necessary finding,,how pathetic and irrational humans can be

---i have learned that only the coward lies to make a point-----

He think Allah is like his god who is a known deceiver according to his buybull, " O LORD, You have deceived me and I was deceived ; You have overcome me and prevailed. I have become a laughingstock all day long; everyone mocks me. " (Jeremiah 20:7)
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by haffaze777(m): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
malvisguy212[s]:
how can Allah guide the unbelievers when he say "allah does not love the unbelievers" ?
[/s]
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by haffaze777(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
malvisguy212:
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by malvisguy212: 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
haffaze777:
[/s]
why are you still a muslim if you cannot answer questions ?
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by haffaze777(m): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
malvisguy212:
why are you still a muslim if you cannot answer questions ?

Did u ask me any questions?do u mean d one u ask without quoting any scriptures to back it

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by malvisguy212: 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
haffaze777:

Did u ask me any questions?do u mean d one u ask without quoting any scriptures to back it
you said allah should guide them, right ? How can allah guide the unbelievers to the right path when he hate them in the first place ?
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
haffaze777:

He think Allah is like his god who is a known deceiver according to his buybull, " O LORD, You have deceived me and I was deceived ; You have overcome me and prevailed. I have become a laughingstock all day long; everyone mocks me. " (Jeremiah 20:7)

Was it God who said He deceived the speaker in the quote or the speaker thought God deceived him?

Our own God will never deceive anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
truthman2012:
I am not the one lying here, it is you and allahh.

The texts that identify Allah as a
makr include:
Are they then secure from
Allah's deception (makra
Allahi)? None deemeth
himself secure from Allah's
deception (makra Allahi)
save folk that perish. Quran 7:99

No more words coming from the islamists on the above. Smh !
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by malvisguy212: 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
haffaze777:

Jeremiah is the speaker of this passage, if you read the context, you will come to the conclusion the reason why Jeremiah say those word. Their are MANY false prophet in isreal during Jeremiah time, infact Jeremiah is the ONLY true prophet, the rest of the false prophet prophesied peace when Jeremiah gave warning of the coming destruction upon isreal, but the people believe the false prophet and reject Jeremiah warning, then Jeremiah loose patience with God when he cried:

Jeremiah 4:10
"Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace"

Jeremiah believe this false prophet at some point,He later came to the truth that the Lord never spoke to these false
prophets, and tells us by whom those false prophets prophesied by:

Jeremiah 23:13, 16-17, 21,
"And I (the Lord) have seen
folly in the prophets of
Samaria: THEY PROPHESIED
BY BAAL ........ Thus says the
Lord of hosts: Do not listen
to the words of the
prophets who prophesy to
you...... They continually
say to those who despise
me, The Lord has said, you
shall have peace......... I HAVE NOT SENT THIS PROPHET , yet they ran. I have not spoken to them,
yet they prophesied."

This verse was spoken by God, God clarified the issue Jeremiah have, He say " I have not sent them " this is were Jeremiah realize his mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
ALLAH SAID THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION:

[Quran 2:256] Let there be no COMPULSION in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

By the time allahh instructed Muhammad to fight the people to submit to islam, Muhammad should have asked ''but you once said there should be no COMPULSION in religion, why do want me to COMPEL and FIGHT the people on religion now? I don't think I can cope with your INCONSISTENCIES.

Bukhari (60:80) - 'You (true Muslims) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind.' means, the best of peoples for the people, as you bring them with CHAINS ON THEIR NECKS TILL THEY EMBRACE ISLAM."

Bukhari (8:387) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and SLAUGHTER as we SLAUGHTER, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.'"
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by malvisguy212: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
MUHAMMAD THE BEWITCHED Sahih Muslim, Book 026, Number 5428: A’isha reported that a Jew from among the Jews of Banu Zuraiq who was called Labid b. al-A’sam cast SPELL UPON Allah’s MESSENGER (may peace be upon him) with the result that he (under the influence of the spell) felt that he had been doing something whereas in fact he had not been doing that . (This state of affairs lasted) until one day or during one night Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) made supplication (to dispel its effects).
MUHAMMAD THE LIAR Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 369: Narrated Jabir bin ‘Abdullah: Allah’s Apostle said, “Who is willing to kill Ka’b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?” Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, “O Allah’s Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?” The Prophet said, “Yes,” Muhammad bin Maslama said, “THEN ALLOW ME TO SAY FALSE THING (i.e. to deceive Kab).” The Prophet said, “YOU MAY SAY IT .”

2 Likes

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
malvisguy212:
MUHAMMAD THE BEWITCHED
Sahih Muslim, Book 026, Number 5428:
A’isha reported that a Jew from
among the Jews of Banu Zuraiq
who was called Labid b. al-A’sam
cast SPELL UPON Allah’s MESSENGER
(may peace be upon him) with the
result that he (under the influence
of the spell) felt that he had been
doing something whereas in fact he
had not been doing that . (This state
of affairs lasted) until one day or
during one night Allah’s Messenger
(may peace be upon him) made
supplication (to dispel its effects).

MUHAMMAD THE LIAR
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59,
Number 369:
Narrated Jabir bin ‘Abdullah: Allah’s
Apostle said, “Who is willing to kill
Ka’b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah
and His Apostle?” Thereupon
Muhammad bin Maslama got up
saying, “O Allah’s Apostle! Would you
like that I kill him?” The Prophet said,
“Yes,” Muhammad bin Maslama
said, “THEN ALLOW ME TO SAY FALSE THING (i.e. to deceive Kab).” The
Prophet said, “YOU MAY SAY IT .”

No prophet in the Bible was bewitched, no charm could work against them.

Surely there is no ENCHANTMENT
against Jacob, neither is there any
divination against Israel: according
to this time it shall be said of
Jacob and of Israel, What has God
worked! (Numb. 23:23).
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by OLAJADON: 12:06am On Jan 25, 2016
truthman2012:
There would not have been anything called islam today if Muhammad was bold enough to ask allahh some reasonable questions.

ALLAH SAID MUHAMMAD SHOULD CONFIRM QURANIC REVELATIONS FROM JEWS AND CHRISTIANS:

Allahh said Muhammad should ask the Jews and Christians if he was in doubt about what were being revealed to him:

And if thou
art in doubt concerning that
which We reveal unto thee,
then question those who read
the Scripture (that was) before
thee. Verily the Truth
from thy
Lord hath come unto thee. So
be not thou of the waverers
(Quran 10:94). With this quranic statement, allahh was in agreement with Jews and Christians.

So by the time allahh later said the Scripture of the same Jews and Christians were corrupt, Muhammad should have asked ''but you once referred me to those people to confirm your revelations, why are you saying their Scriptures is now corrupt? Didn't you know that before lord? When did they become your enemies?

ALLAH AFFIRMED JEWS AND CHRISTIANS WERE GOING TO HEAVEN WITH REWARD:

Lo! Those who believe (in that
which is revealed unto thee
Muhammad) and those who are
Jews and Christians and
Sabaens – whosoever believeth
in Allah and the Last Day and
doeth right – surely their
reward is with their Lord and
there shall no fear come upon
them neither shall they grieve.
Qur’an 2:62

I am sure allahh must have known that the Christians believe Jesus as Son of God or even God before he said they will have reward in heaven. But by the time allahh later said the Christians ascribe partner to him and that they are going to hell, Muhammad should have asked ''but you knew this before, why are you changing your mind now?''

If Muhammad was educated and bold enough and asked appropriate questions, he should have abandoned allahh's project of islam because it is a mere deception.

allahh said he is a DECEIVER and that actually reflects in the OP and in the quran:

But they (the Jews) were
deceptive, and Allah was
best of DECEIVERS
( Wamakaroo wamakara
Allahu waAllahu khayru

that quranic verse you coated is trying to enlighten you that mohammed believe in what has been reveal before him i.e injeel torah, i cnt remember the last one.
mohammed believes in jesus and what have been reveal to jesus i.e torah not the fake bible you christians carry around
moreover even jesus confims that mohammed will come after him(get the main dialet language of bible hebrew or greek and read) ...when you having difficultly contact me.
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by OLAJADON: 12:21am On Jan 25, 2016
BETATRON:

---yussuf ali

Could you please name the translated koran or any islamic source where this(wallaahu khayrul-maakiriin) is translated as "and Allah is the best. Of DIECIEVERS"
the guy has a stone heart....only ALMIGHTY ALLAH can show him the way
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 7:33am On Jan 25, 2016
OLAJADON:

the guy has a stone heart....only ALMIGHTY ALLAH can show him the way

It is you who need deliverance because you can't understand something that is so clear as the OP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Virtues Of The Last Ten Days Of Ramadan / What Islam Says About Celebrating The Birth Of The Prophet? / Wife Beating In Islam Allowed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.