Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't (8572 Views)

Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Allah Will Condemn Men Who Do Not Satisfy Their Women Sexually -imam / Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 7:40am On Jan 25, 2016
OLAJADON:

that quranic verse you coated is trying to enlighten you that mohammed believe in what has been reveal before him i.e injeel torah, i cnt remember the last one.
mohammed believes in jesus and what have been reveal to jesus i.e torah not the fake bible you christians carry around
moreover even jesus confims that mohammed will come after him(get the main dialet language of bible hebrew or greek and read) ...when you having difficultly contact me.

Trash !

Muhammad didn't believe in Jesus the Bible way.

Jesus didn't talk about Muhammad, He said His Gospel is God's final message to the world:

Mat. 24:14
And this gospel of the
kingdom will be preached in
the whole world as a
testimony to all nations, AND THEN THE END WILL COME.
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by malvisguy212: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2016
Satan is described as the deceiver in the
Bible (Rev 12:9); Allah is described as the greatest deceiver in the Qur’an (Surah 3:54)

“And they (the Jews) planned and
Allah (also) planned, and Allah is the
best of planners.” Surah 3:54

The word translated “plan” by most
English translations of the Qur’an is
actually the Arabic word “makr”meaning
“To practice DECEITS or guile or circumvention, practice evasion or
elusion, to plot, to exercise art or craft or cunning, act with policy, practice
stratagem.”

Furthermore, Surah 8:30 offers
reinforcement to the notion that Allah
deceives:

“And [remember, O Muhammad],
when those who disbelieved plotted
against you to restrain you or kill you
or evict you [from Makkah]. But they
plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is
the best of planners (‘makr’,DECEIVER).“

The quran call Allah liar because Allah had no problem in using deceptive toung to deceive people, to lure them into islam.

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by malvisguy212: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2016
OLAJADON:

that quranic verse you coated is trying to enlighten you that mohammed believe in what has been reveal before him i.e injeel torah, i cnt remember the last one.
mohammed believes in jesus and what have been reveal to jesus i.e torah not the fake bible you christians carry around
moreover even jesus confims that mohammed will come after him(get the main dialet language of bible hebrew or greek and read) ...when you having difficultly contact me.
nonsense. You are not making sense. Muhammed believe in the early scripture because that's what Allah ask him to do. But leter Allah claim the scripture which he command muhammed to believe in the scripture was corrupted, muhammed should've ask , are you not All knowing ? Why did you command me to believe something that will be corrupted ?

Surah 13:39: “Allah makes to pass
away and establishes what He
pleases, and with Him is the basis of
the Book.” (Shakir)

If Allah in the Qur’an manifests himself
as the arbitrary god who acts as he
pleases without even honoring his own
sayings, then he is acting in a way that is totally foreign to the truths taught in the Holy Bible. God does not change and neither does his teachings. Every
instance of abrogation is a problem for
the doctrine of an unchanging God.

Malachi 3:6: “I am Jehovah and I do
not change.”

2 Likes

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
malvisguy212:
nonsense. You are not making sense. Muhammed believe in the early scripture because that's what Allah ask him to do. But leter Allah claim the scripture which he command muhammed to believe in the scripture was corrupted, muhammed should've ask , are you not All knowing ? Why did you command me to believe something that will be corrupted ?

the Book.” (Shakir)

sayings, then he is acting in a way that is totally foreign to the truths taught in the Holy Bible. God does not change and neither does his teachings. Every

not change.”

Succinct !
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by true2god: 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
malvisguy212:

the Book.” (Shakir)

not change.”
Qur’an 2:106—Whatever verse we shall abrogate, or cause [thee] to forget, we will bring a better than it, or one like unto it. Dost thou not know that God is almighty?

Qur’an 16:101—When We substitute one revelation for another—and God knows best what He reveals (in stages)—they say, “Thou art but a forger”: but most of them understand not.

allahh was not consistent with his words, always changing from 'yes' to 'no' and from 'no' to 'yes'. Thats a feature of a liar and a deceptive person. Thats is why many peaceful meccan verses (when mohammed was weak) were abrogated after mohammed migrated to medina (there he became strong). Most quranic violence verses were 'revealed' in medina.

From 'there should be no compulsion in religion' (mecca verses) to 'fight whoever does not believe in allahh or the last days' (medina verses, quran 9:29). allahh is a devil.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Annunaki(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
true2god:
Qur’an 2:106—Whatever verse we shall abrogate, or cause [thee] to forget, we will bring a better than it, or one like unto it. Dost thou not know that God is almighty?

Qur’an 16:101—When We substitute one revelation for another—and God knows best what He reveals (in stages)—they say, “Thou art but a forger”: but most of them understand not.

allahh was not consistent with his words, always changing from 'yes' to 'no' and from 'no' to 'yes'. Thats a feature of a liar and a deceptive person. Thats is why many peaceful meccan verses (when mohammed was weak) were abrogated after mohammed migrated to medina (there he became strong). Most quranic violence verses were 'revealed' in medina.

From 'there should be no compulsion in religion' (mecca verses) to 'fight whoever does not believe in allahh or the last days' (medina verses, quran 9:29). allahh is a devil.

Honestly the more you read about islam the more you realise it's one huge cruel joke. Mohamed must be the most successful fraudster in the history of mankind.
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
Annunaki:

Honestly the more you read about islam the more you realise it's one huge cruel joke. Mohamed must be the most successful fraudster in the history of mankind.

Meaning those who believe him are frausters as well.
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Annunaki(m): 6:07am On Jan 27, 2016
truthman2012:

Well I will put it this way, most of those who believe in him are victims of his fraud.
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by true2god: 9:45am On Jan 27, 2016
truthman2012:

Most muslims are honest and are no fraudsters; they are rather victims of Islamic\mohammed\abu bakr lies and deception. Ordinary muslim (approximately 90%) on the street are ignorant of islamic core teachings and over 50% of non-arab muslims do not even know that there something called hadith, and that 90% of islamic laws and jurisprudence are not even found in the quran but the hadith. I once told my muslim friends that it was not written anywhere in the quran that muslims should pray five times in a day. They almost bounced on me. They nevertheless decided to show me that it was in the quran but spent almost 2 hours searching and googling the quran but found nothing. Many muslims are simply ignorant but following a teaching that had been igrained in their psychological make-up immediately after birth.

The muslims that are known fraudsters are the enlightens ones who fully understand the trilogy of the quran, the hadith and the sunnah of the islamic prophet but will choose to lie in order to defend some of mohammed's unacceptable and criminal behaviors\instructions\teachings. Muslims apologists such as Dr Zaik Naik, shabir osama, the late Ahmed Deedat and the rest are the real fraudsters. They fullest understand the fraud in islam but are ready to maximum profit in defending the fraud.

Islam's greatest selling points are lies (al taqiyya), threats and crude violence. It is impossible to defend islam or mohammed logically.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Annunaki(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2016
true2god:
Most muslims are honest and are no fraudsters; they are rather victims of Islamic\mohammed\abu bakr lies and deception. Ordinary muslim (approximately 90%) on the street are ignorant of islamic core teachings and over 50% of non-arab muslims do not even know that there something called hadith, and that 90% of islamic laws and jurisprudence are not even found in the quran but the hadith. I once told my muslim friends that it was not written anywhere in the quran that muslims should pray five times in a day. They almost bounced on me. They nevertheless decided to show me that it was in the quran but spent almost 2 hours searching and googling the quran but found nothing. Many muslims are simply ignorant but following a teaching that had been igrained in their psychological make-up immediately after birth.

The muslims that are known fraudsters are the enlightens ones who fully understand the trilogy of the quran, the hadith and the sunnah of the islamic prophet but will choose to lie in order to defend some of mohammed's unacceptable and criminal behaviors\instructions\teachings. Muslims apologists such as Dr Zaik Naik, shabir osama, the late Ahmed Deedat and the rest are the real fraudsters. They fullest understand the fraud in islam but are ready to maximum profit in defending the fraud.

Islam's greatest selling points are lies (al taqiyya), threats and crude violence. It is impossible to defend islam or mohammed logically.

2 Likes

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Blackfire(m): 11:56am On Jan 27, 2016
true2god:

i once asked a Muslim guy, please can u show me in the glorious al quran that this is the five pillars of faith in Islam.
The guy look at me.... Open his quran , till today he is still searching for it. I hope he finds it.

Anyway from afar u will think am or still Muslim, u know the beard, Kaftan, my quran.

Salam.
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Annunaki(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Blackfire:

i once asked a Muslim guy, please can u show me in the glorious al quran that this is the five pillars of faith in Islam.
The guy look at me.... Open his quran , till today he is still searching for it. I hope he finds it.

Anyway from afar u will think am or still Muslim, u know the beard, Kaftan, my quran.
Salam.

Gotcha grin so you are a former muslim. grin
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Visitor700: 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by oneluv4life(m): 4:35am On Jan 28, 2016
[quote author=truthman2012 post=42229692]There would not have been anything called islam today if Muhammad was bold enough to ask allahh some reasonable questions.

ALLAH SAID MUHAMMAD SHOULD CONFIRM QURANIC REVELATIONS FROM JEWS AND CHRISTIANS:

Allahh said Muhammad should ask the Jews and Christians if he was in doubt about what were being revealed to him:

And if thou
art in doubt concerning that
which We reveal unto thee,
then question those who read
the Scripture (that was) before
thee. Verily the Truth
from thy
Lord hath come unto thee. So
be not thou of the waverers
(Quran 10:94). With this quranic statement, allahh was in agreement with Jews and Christians.

So by the time allahh later said the Scripture of the same Jews and Christians were corrupt, Muhammad should have asked ''but you once referred me to those people to confirm your revelations, why are you saying their Scriptures is now corrupt? Didn't you know that before lord? When did they become your enemies?

ALLAH AFFIRMED JEWS AND CHRISTIANS WERE GOING TO HEAVEN WITH REWARD:

Lo! Those who believe (in that
which is revealed unto thee
Muhammad) and those who are
Jews and Christians and
Sabaens – whosoever believeth
in Allah and the Last Day and
doeth right – surely their
reward is with their Lord and
there shall no fear come upon
them neither shall they grieve.
Qur’an 2:62

I am sure allahh must have known that the Christians believe Jesus as Son of God or even God before he said they will have reward in heaven. But by the time allahh later said the Christians ascribe partner to him and that they are going to hell, Muhammad should have asked ''but you knew this before, why are you changing your mind now?''

If Muhammad was educated and bold enough and asked appropriate questions, he should have abandoned allahh's project of islam because it is a mere deception.

allahh said he is a DECEIVER and that actually reflects in the OP and in the quran:

But they (the Jews) were
deceptive, and Allah was
deceptive, for Allah is the
best of DECEIVERS
( Wamakaroo wamakara
Allahu waAllahu khayru
al-makireena
The verse stated 3 conditions involved 1. Those who believe in what is revealed to Muhammed. 2 Believe in Allah 3.Believe That there is a Last Day. Now Do the Christians belief these in its entirety?
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by oneluv4life(m): 4:51am On Jan 28, 2016
Breaking it down the verse said ur heavenly reward ( paradise) is guarranteed if 1. You believe in the Message of the Holy Quran 2. Believe in the Oneness of God 3. Believe in the last Day (Judgement Day) Be u a Jew, a Christian or Sabians. But the questions now is Do u believe?
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Visitor700: 7:54am On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by DeathStroke007(m): 8:14am On Jan 28, 2016
truthman2012:
There would not have been anything called islam today if Muhammad was bold enough to ask allahh some reasonable questions.

ALLAH SAID MUHAMMAD SHOULD CONFIRM QURANIC REVELATIONS FROM JEWS AND CHRISTIANS:

Allahh said Muhammad should ask the Jews and Christians if he was in doubt about what were being revealed to him:

And if thou
art in doubt concerning that
which We reveal unto thee,
then question those who read
the Scripture (that was) before
thee. Verily the Truth
from thy
Lord hath come unto thee. So
be not thou of the waverers
(Quran 10:94). With this quranic statement, allahh was in agreement with Jews and Christians.

So by the time allahh later said the Scripture of the same Jews and Christians were corrupt, Muhammad should have asked ''but you once referred me to those people to confirm your revelations, why are you saying their Scriptures is now corrupt? Didn't you know that before lord? When did they become your enemies?

ALLAH AFFIRMED JEWS AND CHRISTIANS WERE GOING TO HEAVEN WITH REWARD:

Lo! Those who believe (in that
which is revealed unto thee
Muhammad) and those who are
Jews and Christians and
Sabaens – whosoever believeth
in Allah and the Last Day and
doeth right – surely their
reward is with their Lord and
there shall no fear come upon
them neither shall they grieve.
Qur’an 2:62

I am sure allahh must have known that the Christians believe Jesus as Son of God or even God before he said they will have reward in heaven. But by the time allahh later said the Christians ascribe partner to him and that they are going to hell, Muhammad should have asked ''but you knew this before, why are you changing your mind now?''

If Muhammad was educated and bold enough and asked appropriate questions, he should have abandoned allahh's project of islam because it is a mere deception.

allahh said he is a DECEIVER and that actually reflects in the OP and in the quran:

But they (the Jews) were
deceptive, and Allah was
deceptive, for Allah is the
best of DECEIVERS
( Wamakaroo wamakara
Allahu waAllahu khayru
al-makireena )! Quran 3:54; 8:30

before I insult your ignorance, I will first answer your question...

now, what do you know about the book of Jews? huh? is it not corrupted? besides, do they follow Moses teachings

THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTURE HAS BEEN CHANGED IN TRANSLATION TO CORRUPT VERSIONS.

and what do you know about Bible xef? is it not corrupted? is it word for God? Bible wey say God is taking with reason of a drunkard, Bible wey say God wrestled with Jacob, Bible wey say God has feet, wey say God came down from heaven, Bible wey say smoke and fire dey come out of God nose....

ISN'T THAT CORRUPTED? BESIDES, DO CHRISTIANS EVEN FOLLOW JESUS?

the orthodox Christians are the real Christians and so are the Jews. because they believe that there's just One God, And they believe in prophets and also in angels and in the books of prophets and in the last day.......

YOU ARE A FOOL. ITS NOT JUST THAT YOU ARE IGNORANT, YOU ARE BLINDED BY HATRED FOR ISLAM TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU DON'T E EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING ANYMORE..

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by true2god: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2016
Visitor700:

The [size=15]CONFIRMATION[/size] Allah is talking about here is the prophecy mentioned in the Taurat and Injeel regarding the prophet's description.

[size=17]Ibn Jarir at Tabari (d.311 A.H.-923 A.D.) comments on the verse:[/size]

[size=15]God says to His Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) that if you are in doubt about the truthfulness of what We told you in Revelations - that the children of Israel had not differed concerning your prophet hood before you were sent by God as an Apostle to His people, for they found you prophesied in their scripture, and they knew you from the description of you given in the Torah and Injil - you must confer with those who read the sacred book before you, that is, the people of the Torah and the people of the Gospel, such as Abdullah Ibn Salam and those who, like him, were honest and had faith in you: do not ask those who are dishonest or are unbelievers."

(At-Tabari, Jami', vol. II, p. 115)[/size]

The prophet was orderd to confirm from upright christians and jews who had read the previous books, not from those who had tampered with His book and covered the truth with falsehood.

Ibn Jarir at Tabari (d.311 A.H.-923 A.D.) comments on the verse: [size=15]...you must confer with those who read the sacred book before you, that is, the people of the Torah and the people of the Gospel, such as Abdullah Ibn Salam and those who, like him, were honest and had faith in you: do not ask those who are dishonest or are unbelievers."[/size]

(At-Tabari, Jami', vol. II, p. 115)

Pls tell me where in the Quran did Allah promise a blissful life in the hereafter for Christians who ascribe partners to Him?

Allah says: [size=15](THEY SAY) “GOD HATH BEGOTTEN A SON!” - GLORY BE TO HIM! HE IS SELF-SUFFICIENT![/size] His are all things in the heavens and on earth! No warrant have ye for this! say ye about God what ye know not? [size=15]SAY: “THOSE WHO INVENT A LIE AGAINST GOD WILL NEVER PROSPER.”A LITTLE ENJOYMENT IN THIS WORLD!- AND THEN, TO US WILL BE THEIR RETURN, THEN SHALL WE MAKE THEM TASTE THE SEVEREST PENALTY FOR THEIR BLASPHEMIES.”[/size]

(Quran 10:68-70)

[size=15]"for Allah is the best of DECEIVERS"?[/size] Pls kindly tell us the translator's name. Here's the link to the translation of those verses by renown Quran translators:

https://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/nora/html/3-54.html
https://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/nora/html/8-30.html

It is unfortunate that islam had suddenly become an advanced rocket science that a simple quranic verse will have to be deciphered using the hadith and\or a tasfir of any muslim apologist in order for someone to fully understand it. allahh said in the quran that his words are so simple to understand, why do i need ibn al-tabari, ibn ishaq, ibn kathir or other tasfir to understand that fight means fight (quran 9:29) and kill means kill (quran 9:5) and thta muslims must not take me as a friend (quran 5:51). This is not only disingenous but a criminal act on the part of some islamists who attempt to blur the the underlying threat the quran pose to social order, especially to non-muslims.

You said your prophet was asked to confer from upright christian. Where was the term 'upright christians' written in the quran? Can you mention any single 'upright christian' that accept allahh as god and mohammed as his messanger? As a matter of fact upright christians will know that mohammed was a false prophet and allahh was a demon, going by the features of false prophets as mentioned in the bible.

allahh and the Judeo-christian Yahweh are two parrallel entities. The Jewish God called the Jews his children and called Jesus his son, the muslim god said he has no son. The Jewish God spoke thousands of years that the Jews are his children and people before mohammed allahh came to say he has no son. Who are we to believe, the Judeo-christian God (who never asked the Jews and christians to get clarifications from muslims) or allahh who asked muslims to ask the jews and christians (questions) whenever they are confused?

2 Likes

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Blackfire(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2016
Visitor700:

Your question begs for clarity. What did you mean this? "please can u show me in the glorious al quran that THIS is the five pillars of faith in Islam?"

can u show me in the quran, where it was itemized that this is the 5 pillars of faith?.

Am i clear to u now?
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
oneluv4life:
Breaking it down the verse said ur heavenly reward ( paradise) is guarranteed if 1. You believe in the Message of the Holy Quran 2. Believe in the Oneness of God 3. Believe in the last Day (Judgement Day) Be u a Jew, a Christian or Sabians. But the questions now is Do u believe?

Nonsense !

Who was allahh calling the Christians?

Where did allahh asked the Christians to believe the quran in that verse?

Did the Christians believe in your oneness of god before they were promised reward in heaven in that verse?

How do you reason ?
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
DeathStroke007:

before I insult your ignorance, I will first answer your question...

now, what do you know about the book of Jews? huh? is it not corrupted? besides, do they follow Moses teachings

THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTURE HAS BEEN CHANGED IN TRANSLATION TO CORRUPT VERSIONS.

and what do you know about Bible xef? is it not corrupted? is it word for God? Bible wey say God is taking with reason of a drunkard, Bible wey say God wrestled with Jacob, Bible wey say God has feet, wey say God came down from heaven, Bible wey say smoke and fire dey come out of God nose....

ISN'T THAT CORRUPTED? BESIDES, DO CHRISTIANS EVEN FOLLOW JESUS?

the orthodox Christians are the real Christians and so are the Jews. because they believe that there's just One God, And they believe in prophets and also in angels and in the books of prophets and in the last day.......

YOU ARE A FOOL. ITS NOT JUST THAT YOU ARE IGNORANT, YOU ARE BLINDED BY HATRED FOR ISLAM TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU DON'T E EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING ANYMORE..

Your ability to reason correctly is very low.

When were the Jews and Christians Scripture corrupted: Was it before Muhammad or after him?

If it was before Muhammad, why did allahh refer him to the corrupted Jews and Christians Scripture?

If it was after him, how did that verse referring Muhammad to the Jews and Christians get into the quran as Muhammad, the sole receiver of the quran had died?

Answer the questions and let's see where you will land.
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by DeathStroke007(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
truthman2012:

When were the Jews and Christians Scripture corrupted: Was it before Muhammad or after him?

If it was before Muhammad, why did allahh refer him to the corrupted Jews and Christians Scripture?

If it was after him, how did that verse referring Muhammad to the Jews and Christians get into the quran as Muhammad, the sole receiver of the quran had died?

laughing... I will still answer you...even though I have already done that ...

scriptures were corrupted before him ..

see stupid question...

if you are not a fool and a obsolete idiot.. you will know Quran was revealed, crammed and learn to his followers during the time he's alive
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by DeathStroke007(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
truthman2012:

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
DeathStroke007:

laughing... I will still answer you...even though I have already done that ...

scriptures were corrupted before him ..

see stupid question...

if you are not a fool and a obsolete idiot.. you will know Quran was revealed, crammed and learn to his followers during the time he's alive

Okay, you said the Scriptures were corrupted before Muhammad, didn't allahh know that and yet referred him to verify the quranic revelations from the Jews and Christians?
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Blackfire(m): 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
Visitor700:

Your question begs for clarity. What did you mean this? "please can u show me in the glorious al quran that THIS is the five pillars of faith in Islam?"

am still waiting for the reply.
The question is can u show me in the quran where it was written or declared that this is the 5 pillar of faith in Islam? . Like the zakat, shahada,going to mecca,

.... Am waiting for u.

*open my quran that was bought in Saudi*
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by DeathStroke007(m): 6:29am On Jan 29, 2016
truthman2012:

Okay, you said the Scriptures were corrupted before Muhammad, didn't allahh know that and yet referred him to verify the quranic revelations from the Jews and Christians?

I will still answer you... I must get rid of your stupidity at all cost...

if you have read Quran or you have done research before posting this issue here, you will know that ALLAH IS TELLING PROPHET MUHAMMAD THAT ORIGINAL SCRIPTURE EXIST, BUT THEY HAVE CORRUPTED IT.. SO WHENEVER THEY COME TO YOU IN ASKING QUESTIONS, DO NOT LET THEM DECEIVE YOU BY SHOWING YOU THEIR CORRUPTED SCRIPTURES AS PROOF TO SUPPORT THEIR FALSE CLAIMS....

SIMPLE LOGICAL STUFF

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Annunaki(m): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2016
DeathStroke007:

I will still answer you... I must get rid of your stupidity at all cost...

if you have read Quran or you have done research before posting this issue here, you will know that ALLAH IS TELLING PROPHET MUHAMMAD THAT ORIGINAL SCRIPTURE EXIST, BUT THEY HAVE CORRUPTED IT.. SO WHENEVER THEY COME TO YOU IN ASKING QUESTIONS, DO NOT LET THEM DECEIVE YOU BY SHOWING YOU THEIR CORRUPTED SCRIPTURES AS PROOF TO SUPPORT THEIR FALSE CLAIMS....

SIMPLE LOGICAL STUFF

Quote were allah stated the thrash you wrote above in the quoran.
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by DeathStroke007(m): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2016
Annunaki:

Quote were allah stated the thrash you wrote above in the quoran.

SMH.. Jesus /Eaosha Maskeena/ called God /Allah/ .. keep insulting your creator... if you wanna know where it's stated in Quran, get Quran that has commentaries
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Annunaki(m): 8:15am On Jan 29, 2016
DeathStroke007:

SMH.. Jesus /Eaosha Maskeena/ called God /Allah/ .. keep insulting your creator... if you wanna know where it's stated in Quran, get Quran that has commentaries

Just as I thought, it's not in the quoran. tongue commentaries in the quoran are very unreliable and differ from one commentator to the other depending on what agenda they are trying to push. Commentaries are usually written by al taquiya experts who are always trying to repackage the quoran to water down or justify the evil contained in it. Meanwhile your alllahh claims the quoran is clear and easy to understand, why will I need commentary again to understand what is clearly written
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by DeathStroke007(m): 8:19am On Jan 29, 2016
Annunaki:

Just as I thought, it's not in the quoran. tongue commentaries in the quoran are very unreliable and differ from one commentator to the other depending on what agenda they are trying to push. Commentaries are usually written by al taquiya experts who are always trying to repackage the quoran to water down or justify the evil contained in it. Meanwhile your alllahh claims the quoran is clear and easy to understand, why will I need commentary again to understand what is clearly written

chai.. Na person dey think like this.. #shaking my head# .... this is terrible..

it's in the commentaries that each verse is being explained with linking verses in Quran..

you wanted an explanation, I give it you.. you tried to twist, I also straightened it for you..

if you still won't get the fact into your head.. well, that's your problem
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Annunaki(m): 8:38am On Jan 29, 2016
DeathStroke007:

chai.. Na person dey think like this.. #shaking my head# .... this is terrible..

it's in the commentaries that each verse is being explained with linking verses in Quran..

you wanted an explanation, I give it you.. you tried to twist, I also straightened it for you..

if you still won't get the fact into your head.. well, that's your problem

You are just a typical pathetic islamic liar. You didn't explain anything you just wrote more lies and also referred me to more lies written by your muslim scholars al taquiya experts.
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 9:17am On Jan 29, 2016
Annunaki:

You are just a typical pathetic islamic liar. You didn't explain anything you just wrote more lies and also referred me to more lies written by your muslim scholars al taquiya experts.

I am yet to come across a muslim who reasons logically, no insult intended.

When they see something clearly written in the quran or hadith, they still argue unreasonably. I began to wonder why, then I discovered allahh has tempered with their reasoning faculties so that they will not discover that he is a deceiver. May God deliver them in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Islam Says About Celebrating The Birth Of The Prophet? / Wife Beating In Islam Allowed? / Is Buying A Cat And Rearing It Haram Or Asking For The Price ? Please Click

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.