Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun (38732 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS / Tafa Balogun Arrived Court In Handcuffs (Throwback Pic) / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by nijanigga: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:
All these yeye newspaper
Ab i o . give us the phone number if the comptroller and let's see if he's is genuine or fake or it's just made up,by propagandist.
Very soon the real comptroller will deny it.
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by pascalemmy(m): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
fhranciz:
When u allow a cattle rarer take charge this is what you get.
cattle rarer in did,no agenda.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by femliany(m): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
Is it possible for this controller to say this? I dont trust Nija newspaper
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by daveyjay(m): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Excuzeme:

Leave TRASH.... for LAWMA joor.

Parkwell, Mr. #WailingWailer.

Accepted, so lonq my wailinq is aimed at the imminent danqer this APC led administration is causinq/yet to cause us all... #APC_Zombie....qerarahere
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by snoopdg(m): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
This comptroller talking here needs to be relieved of his duties, his comments shows he lacks loyalty to his employer the if it's true he had orders from above to make the man appear in cuffs in court, lack of professionalism is what is on display here. All they know is claiming of fat salaries and sexually harassing of females but can apply sense to the job. Comptroller of scumbags
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Chubhie: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
BishopJuice:
Very soon the likes of Tinubu will have their day
Not in the next four years.
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by onatisi(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
harmless011:
I now understand that the sole aim of APC in all this media trial is to silence the opposition, Nigerians need to kick against this because opposition party is required to checkmate the ruling party for the good of all.
you are just realizing what we have been saying and shouting for months!!!!!
The danger there is that .it was because gej and pdp allowed the opposition to flourish without disturbing them that made pdp lose that election. By the time this government gags all leading opposition figures and the press ,buhari will turn his fangs against the masses or anyone that opposes him,it is then Nigerians will realize the monster the are nurturing now. Now everyone is happy because it is pdp,by the time it reaches the press and labour leaders everybody's head in Nigeria will straighten up
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
good all south eatern criminals deserves handcuffs. Nnamdi Kanu deserves to be fed to lions in ibadan zoo for declaring war against we Yorubas and hausa fulanis cool
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by anigold(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
harmless011:
I now understand that the sole aim of APC in all this media trial is to silence the opposition, Nigerians need to kick against this because opposition party is required to checkmate the ruling party for the good of all.

Its Gej faults he was too democratic atleast if he was a little bit autocratic we wont see this madness.. am all for the fight against corruption but victimizing opposition parties is completely wrong,selective prosecution is completely wrong.
You cant run after thieves when you are surrounded by thieves,when you won election sponsored by public funds looters and now you are playing saints. You cant fool everyone...
I will take your anti-corruption fight when criminals in APC are also brought before the law...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by BeardedMeat(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
madridguy:
The Order from above should have be " shot his head ".
Next time, take your badly written english to the backseat! A very short sentence you couldn't even write well! Graduate of night school! Shioor! undecided
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Missonas(f): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
Before nko.Order go come frm below ni. No be today ruling party and the opposition dey at war
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by upsonn(m): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
Believe this report @ ur own risk
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by obailala(m): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
anonimi:

...Meanwhile
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026526_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027367_buhsheep_jpeg77d17e1bca3def9e42a445aac08437fe
We like him like that
We like him as a leopard and a raving wolf
That's why we voted him
We certainly didn't vote for him to become a weakling like the one he replaced.

You never liked him from day 1, we don't expect you to like him and it's not compulsory for you to like him. But remember it's a democracy, and the majority wins. Since you don't like him, better hold your PVC tight cos 2019 is just around the corner for you to lose again grin grin
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Pidggin(f): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
Oga at the top no get mercy
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Chubhie: 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
harmless011:
Pdp has already been checked. This brand of opposition is powered from the streets--from the masses who bear the burden of trial and error Buhari. Apc should get ready to massacre more people cos a silent revolution brews.
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by buchilino(m): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
bankyblue:
Who cares?

They should ve chain Both legs too, and also the neck.........like kuntakunte

N U ASK Y IGBOS R AGGREGATING 2 SECEDE FROM NAIJA?, WEN IS OBVIOUS DAT D RULE OF LAW IS APPLIED DIFFERENTLY
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by anigold(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Buhari sef
you sef that your picture na final..choi
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by onatisi(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
anigold:

Its Gej faults he was too democratic atleast if he was a little bit autocratic we wont see this madness.. am all for the fight against corruption but victimizing opposition parties is completely wrong,selective prosecution is completely wrong.
You cant run after thieves when you are surrounded by thieves,when you won election sponsored by public funds looters and now you are playing saints. You cant fool everyone...
I will take your anti-corruption fight when criminals in APC are also brought before the law...
I said it last week and I will say it again today. Gej was a big foool. I told ppl immediately after the elections that the enormous power which a sitting Nigeria president has and which can curb the opposition which gej refused to use against apc will be used by buhari to the fullest against pdp .now it is happening
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by DAVIES27(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
DThat one can be explained by my oga at the top grin
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Koolmexxi(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
sammyj:
Fabricated news and propaganda weapon food of the wailing wailers. No propaganda fashion against PMB shall prosper. God bless Nigeria! ! tongue

When people complain and express their feelings u ppl call dem wailers... When the media does it's usual reportage and it doesn't paint the govt in a gud lite, it becomes propaganda by wailers. So sunnews is suddenly a part of the opposition propaganda tool. Una paranoia is epic..
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by anigold(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
uselessgoat:
good all south eatern criminals deserves handcuffs. Nnamdi Kanu deserves to be fed to lions in ibadan zoo for declaring war against we Yorubas and hausa fulanis cool
well you username is a perfect adjective for ya..lol
Uselessgoat am not abusing you ooo m just trying to spell your username..
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Ayopercent(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
ejamahrandy:
Li
THE STUNT YOU MAKES WHEN YOU DON'T WANT THE KUJE PRISON OFFICERS TO METUH YOUR HANDS cool cool cool
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
While the government is at it fighting corruption hypocritically they should remember that regionalism is the way out from our economic woes..let each freaking governor work hard to generate revenue for the states and jobs for all teeming youths...We are damn tired..
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by seangy4konji: 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
You did not do your job well at all. So you need any orders from above before you handcuff someone accused of looting 400 million naira No you don't.

Even two fighting go to court house with handcuffs so next time include mouth guard and leg chains.

You will swear before you get 100 thousand naira, before you reach a million and if you are not dead try the race for 100 million and if by then You are not in heaven yet or hell?gun for 400 million then you will surely realize you are dealing with someone who was accused of 400 mills and you will tie him in a sack to court house next time.
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Tex42(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
Orders from above ke?... Na from Hades that order come from, put ur ear for ground listen well oga comptroller...

Kontinu dey listen to voice/orders, the next one wey u go hear na to remove metuh head,and b4 u go know u don relegate from jailer to convict...

Naija superstory sha
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by sukkot: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
buchilino:

N U ASK Y IGBOS R AGGREGATING 2 SECEDE FROM NAIJA?, WEN IS OBVIOUS DAT D RULE OF LAW IS APPLIED DIFFERENTLY
i guess you did not see dokpesi in jail and dasuki ?
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by buchilino(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
sukkot:
i guess you did not see dokpesi in jail and dasuki ?

HANDCUFFED?
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by maasoap(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
And so fvcking what? Are we supposed to go on streets to stage protests or what?
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Excuzeme: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
maestroferddi:
Metuh is indeed a strong-willed character.

All attempts by EFCC and other agents of APC to cow and break him proved abortive.

Tyranny cannot overwhelm the democracy that cost so much to be entrenched.

Strong-willed Indeed! shocked shocked

See the "TRANSFORMATION" he has undergone, in less than One Week, despite his "strong-will"! grin grin grin

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by sukkot: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
buchilino:

HANDCUFFED?
dasuki and dokpesi are elders. you cant handcuff elders cuz they cant run. metuh is a fit young man and can pick race if not handcuffed
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by maestroferddi: 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Excuzeme:

Strong-willed Indeed! shocked shocked

See the "TRANSFORMATION" he has undergone, in less than One Week, despite his "strong-will"! grin grin grin
It is easy to make infantile noises.

I am sure if you go through half of what Metuh has been going through, you would either get a cardiac arrest or lose your mind.

Talk is cheap...
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by buchilino(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
sukkot:
dasuki and dokpesi are elders. you cant handcuff elders cuz they cant run. metuh is a fit young man and can pick race if not handcuffed

GIVE WATEVA EXCUSES U, LIKE MY POINT STILL STAND.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast / See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos / Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.