Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With (68323 Views)

Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Rapmoney(m): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
There is always this misconception among our young Nigerian ladies of today that playing 'hard to get' is the sure way of identifying a guy who truly desires and cherishes them. This notion is not only fallacious, it also stands on a sinking foundation! There are guys who would play along with you to the end just to 'get down with you' and eventually show you the EXIT SIGN when it is time for them to take a leave cool It doesn't matter the method you use in playing the so-called 'hard to get'. If you like, do it in a Chinese style or Zimbabwean style!!! Dat nor be dia concern!!! wink

On a serious note, that a guy doesn't have time to start running after you like a kindergaten child doesn't mean he never desired you or liked you in sincerity. Different strokes for different folks, they say wink Below are the types of guys that find it difficult to tolerate 'hard to get' in romantic affairs:

1) Intelligent guys: These set of guys find it difficult to tolerate all the unnecessary rigmarole that comes with a lady playing hard-to-get. Do you think an intelligent person doesn't know he is? You cannot be the one to tell him; he knows it. He probably has some real brain-storming stuffs to do that can create wealth and help others as well other than chasing you up and down the road or calling your line several times without any response on daily basis!

2) Ambitious guys: When I say 'ambitious', I'm not talking of guys who wake up in the morning with huge wraps of indian hemp in their hands with loud talk of 'I go hammer, I go hammer'!!! I mean guys who have concrete dreams and are working towards it. They probably won't have time to chase you here and there when they know they have lot and lot of work to do. There's a difference between chasing women and dating a girl; you probably don't expect the latter to slow down his dreams! He might need you sincerely; he doesn't want to chase women wink

3) Guys that are emotionally strong: It takes an emotionally strong bloke to turn down the unreasonable request of a woman in a reasonable way. This means that guys who are emotionally strong have a greater possibility of saying 'NO' to the ritualistic torture or torment that goes with playing hard-to-get. They might easily back up. That doesn't mean they lacked sincere desires or are feeble-minded; it could mean that they are just too emotionally upgraded to start playing the role of a primary school boy in a movie directed by the lady!

4) Introverted guys: These people think very deeply because they spend much time alone. When a lady plays hard to get, it irritates them often times and they quickly dump her matter!!! Now, what's the stress? Since he is a deep thinker and probably a melancholic, he might paint a beautiful picture of love for you in his heart and when you mess up with your hard-to-get stunts, he quickly gives up because you not only burst his bubbles; you spoil the beautiful picture he employs his creativity painting.

Good evening!

731 Likes 105 Shares

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by HungerBAD: 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
Bros.

If you jam better woman wey dey play hard to get,bros continue to pursue her oh.

Better women scarce.

140 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Rapmoney(m): 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Bros.
You dey fly follow me?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
Stuff is even getting annoying. There's basically no sense in playing hard to get. Who has got time anyway?undecided

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by CaroLyner(f): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
what are you telling me.even intelligent guys chase girls. teamhardtoget#

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
CaroLyner:
what are you telling me.even intelligent guys chase girls.
teamhardtoget#
grin. Caro!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Rapmoney(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
CaroLyner:
teamhardtoget#
Yes, they might chase you into the hole of an ant for some secret motive!!! Read the beginning of the post again, please!

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Exactly, only jobless guys or players will follow a hard to get lady until they get to her to bed then flee afterwards.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Great write-up. So on point! I wonder the motive the first person who brought about this 'hard to get' bullshït had. Or what she was really trying to prove. I did rather preoccupy myself with complicated mathematical equations. Try indian guys. Naija guys aren't blessed with such endurance.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Cholls(m): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
my brother my babe wey try that with me don win be that.......cuz I go make sure Chase until I get her and bang! bang! then move to the next one who will challenge my ego.

Life is too short.

14 Likes

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Rapmoney(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
Cholls:
my brother my babe wey try that with me don win be that.......cuz I go make sure Chase until I get her and bang! bang! then move to the next one who will challenge my ego.

Life is too short.
Bad muan! wink

6 Likes

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Rapmoney(m): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
blueseacats:
Exactly, only jobless guys or players will follow a hard to get lady until they get to her to bed then flee afterwards.
grin Now, you see?

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Rapmoney(m): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
Seun, lalasticlala, rocktation, tosyne2much, ronald4lif, wristbangle, ichommy, cutehector, toks2008...cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
#Correct

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by tosyne2much(m): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
I will surely register my presence on a thread like this. Rapmoney, nice write-up and thanks for the mention

Ladies who play hard-to-get are usually dumb skull, flirt, gold-diggers, delusional, indecisive, re.tard, arrogant, pompous, proud and full of over-bloated ego. These people don't know what they want in life. However, their decisions are usually based on the appraisal and interest of their so called friends which land many of them into late or failed marriage. Yoruba adage says "only a foolish person smells what he knows he will not eat

Lemme quickly add mine cool

*clears throat*

5. Guys with high self esteem

Guys who hold themselves in high self esteem don't go about gracing the floor just to have a lady playing one yeye hard to get. As for me, I have no atom of regard for ladies who act as if every potential suitor should be treated and screened like Multina Dance Hall Audition. I will smh 4 such a lady for being indecisive, I will therefore lose my respect for her and my chase for her will dwindle afterwards

6. Handsome Dudes

I have noticed that only below average looking guys (I don't want to use the word ugly) that usually force themselves on ladies. Since they don't look good and attractive, they withstand any poo and are always acting like a puppet even if a lady treats them like Dangote bag of cement. But when a dude is very handsome, swagful, sophisticated, wears good clothings and perfume, his market value will increase, so your hard-to-get will only haunt you

7. Nairaland Moderators

If you play hard-to-get to people like Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and Obinoscopy, I'm sorry your dad will end up placing you on OLX. This is because they've got so many nairaland babes at the tip of the fingers, so dem no get time cheesy

Guys let's do a survey cool

Click Like if you detest ladies who waste your time by playing hard-to-get, otherwise, click Share cool

445 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Toks2008(m): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
Rapmoney:
Seun, lalasticlala, rocktation, tosyne2much, ronald4lif, wristbangle, ichommy, cutehector, toks2008...cheesy

LOL!
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Rapmoney(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:
#Correct
Thanks man cheesy cool
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
FREEMAN DAVID

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Toks2008(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
Rapmoney:
There is always this misconception among our young Nigerian ladies of today that playing 'hard to get' is the sure way of identifying a guy who truly desires and cherishes them. This notion is not only fallacious, it also stands on a sinking foundation! There are guys who would play along with you to the end just to 'get down with you' and eventually show you the EXIT SIGN when it is time for them to take a leave cool It doesn't matter the method you use in playing the so-called 'hard to get'. If you like, do it in a Chinese style or Zimbabwean style!!! Dat nor be dia concern!!! wink

On a serious note, that a guy doesn't have time to start running after you like a kindergaten child doesn't mean he never desired you or liked you in sincerity. Different strokes for different folks, they say wink Below are the types of guys that find it difficult to tolerate 'hard to get' in romantic affairs:

1) Intelligent guys: These set of guys find it difficult to tolerate all the unnecessary rigmarole that comes with a lady playing hard-to-get. Do you think an intelligent person doesn't know he is? You cannot be the one to tell him; he knows it. He probably has some real brain-storming stuffs to do that can create wealth and help others as well other than chasing you up and down the road or calling your line several times without any response on daily basis!

2) Ambitious guys: When I say 'ambitious', I'm not talking of guys who wake up in the morning with huge wraps of indian hemp in their hands with loud talk of 'I go hammer, I go hammer'!!! I mean guys who have concrete dreams and are working towards it. They probably won't have time to chase you here and there when they know they have lot and lot of work to do. There's a difference between chasing women and dating a girl; you probably don't expect the latter to slow down his dreams! He might need you sincerely; he doesn't want to chase women wink

3) Guys that are emotionally strong: It takes an emotionally strong bloke to turn down the unreasonable request of a woman in a reasonable way. This means that guys who are emotionally strong have a greater possibility of saying 'NO' to the ritualistic torture or torment that goes with playing hard-to-get. They might easily back up. That doesn't mean they lacked sincere desires or are feeble-minded; it could mean that they are just too emotionally upgraded to start playing the role of a primary school boy in a movie directed by the lady!

4) Introverted guys: These people think very deeply because they spend much time alone. When a lady plays hard to get, it irritates them often times and they quickly dump her matter!!! Now, what's the stress? Since he is a deep thinker and probably a melancholic, he might paint a beautiful picture of love for you in his heart and when you mess up with your hard-to-get stunts, he quickly gives up because you not only burst his bubbles; you spoil the beautiful picture he employs his creativity painting.

Good evening!

My life in one single thread.

Awesome

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Rapmoney(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
Freemanan:
FREEMAN DAVID

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Cutehector(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
I wish a lot of ladies will have the oliviaarims kinda mentality on forming hard to get.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Rapmoney(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Toks2008:

My life in one single thread.

Awesome
Jeez! You don't mean it? grin
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Adasun(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
op say dat to da cockundecided
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Rapmoney(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Cutehector:
I wish a lot of ladies will have the oliviaarims kinda mentality on forming hard to get.

In this case, we should invite the 'hubby', Emusmith! grin
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
I

cheesy...I've missed u..
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Carowline(f): 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
All of the above are also hard to leave.... kiss

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Carowline(f): 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
Freemanan:
FREEMAN DAVID

tongue
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Rapmoney(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
Drefan:
Great write-up. So on point! I wonder the motive the first person who brought about this 'hard to get' bullshït had. Or what she was really trying to prove. I did rather preoccupy myself with complicated mathematical equations. Try indian guys. Naija guys aren't blessed with such endurance.
It is a ritual of the average Nigerian lady! grin

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
Carowline:

tongue

Rapmoney:
Haters... grin
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Rapmoney(m): 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Adasun:
op say dat to da cockundecided
The rooster should be saved for the Agric section! grin

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
CaroLyner:
teamhardtoget#

#TeamCreateAThreadWhenHeCheatsOnYou

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Toks2008(m): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
Rapmoney:
Jeez! You don't mean it? grin

I am more than awed when i read the article because this is just me 100%.

First and foremost i hardly approach a lady to show interest as regards romantic thingy because i take my time a lot and when i eventually do i make a request to be your friend which i believe its not harmful but if you start to show any funny sign of pride i will just shake my head and almost tell you that its your loss.

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. / I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions / Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.