Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With (68321 Views)

Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by niggi4life(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Bros.

If you jam better woman wey dey play hard to get,bros continue to pursue her oh.

Better women scarce.
guy u are so wrong.
A woman who knows her onions and how to fry them doesn't have time to start playing "hard to get" most girls wey dey play hard to get no really know wetin dem want from d gut

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by niggi4life(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Bros.

If you jam better woman wey dey play hard to get,bros continue to pursue her oh.

Better women scarce.
guy u are so wrong.
A woman who knows her onions and how to fry them doesn't have time to start playing "hard to get" most girls wey dey play hard to get no really know wetin dem want from d guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
what is kinda funny is that most guys don't really know the difference between hard to get and when she doesn't like u, some will ask u out and u will say a big NO but they won't back down and continue till they loose the little respect the gal has

pls guys u need to know the difference BTW not digging u and hard to get.... not everygal is doing yanga for u

4 Likes

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by emydot(m): 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nice one there
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
Rapmoney:
There is always this misconception among our young Nigerian ladies of today that playing 'hard to get' is the sure way of identifying a guy who truly desires and cherishes them. This notion is not only fallacious, it also stands on a sinking foundation! There are guys who would play along with you to the end just to 'get down with you' and eventually show you the EXIT SIGN when it is time for them to take a leave cool It doesn't matter the method you use in playing the so-called 'hard to get'. If you like, do it in a Chinese style or Zimbabwean style!!! Dat nor be dia concern!!! wink

On a serious note, that a guy doesn't have time to start running after you like a kindergaten child doesn't mean he never desired you or liked you in sincerity. Different strokes for different folks, they say wink Below are the types of guys that find it difficult to tolerate 'hard to get' in romantic affairs:

1) Intelligent guys: These set of guys find it difficult to tolerate all the unnecessary rigmarole that comes with a lady playing hard-to-get. Do you think an intelligent person doesn't know he is? You cannot be the one to tell him; he knows it. He probably has some real brain-storming stuffs to do that can create wealth and help others as well other than chasing you up and down the road or calling your line several times without any response on daily basis!

2) Ambitious guys: When I say 'ambitious', I'm not talking of guys who wake up in the morning with huge wraps of indian hemp in their hands with loud talk of 'I go hammer, I go hammer'!!! I mean guys who have concrete dreams and are working towards it. They probably won't have time to chase you here and there when they know they have lot and lot of work to do. There's a difference between chasing women and dating a girl; you probably don't expect the latter to slow down his dreams! He might need you sincerely; he doesn't want to chase women wink

3) Guys that are emotionally strong: It takes an emotionally strong bloke to turn down the unreasonable request of a woman in a reasonable way. This means that guys who are emotionally strong have a greater possibility of saying 'NO' to the ritualistic torture or torment that goes with playing hard-to-get. They might easily back up. That doesn't mean they lacked sincere desires or are feeble-minded; it could mean that they are just too emotionally upgraded to start playing the role of a primary school boy in a movie directed by the lady!

4) Introverted guys: These people think very deeply because they spend much time alone. When a lady plays hard to get, it irritates them often times and they quickly dump her matter!!! Now, what's the stress? Since he is a deep thinker and probably a melancholic, he might paint a beautiful picture of love for you in his heart and when you mess up with your hard-to-get stunts, he quickly gives up because you not only burst his bubbles; you spoil the beautiful picture he employs his creativity painting.

Good evening!
Do you know that some ladies play "hard to get" because they are really very not interested? People just don't get it. Like that PrimeMinisterr guy.Not all ladies are polygamous in nature like most guys. When you pester her for long, she will definitely accept and then treat you badly.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by streamsofjoy(f): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Bros.

Better women scarce.
Better woman no go ova play hard to get
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by AyamConfidence(m): 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
CaroLyner:
what are you telling me.even intelligent guys chase girls.
teamhardtoget#
Caro time is going...some girls be playing hard to get and still be single till 35 while the so called "flirts" are getting married every weekend...life is too short to play hard to get...na because i like you o
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by pulsa(m): 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
Harbigail:
Truth is,i hate to waste my time or anyone else's coz i realy get irritated when some guy keeps stalking me all the time.when i meet a guy am attracted to, i let u knw if we can get d ball rolling or not.it makes no different to me if i said yes today and another says hers in 3yrs.We both said yes in d end.
I hope that is not you in your dp, and if its you " shut up and grow up first before talking about things only adults should talk about". grin
Harbigail:
Truth is,i hate to waste my time or anyone else's coz i realy get irritated when some guy keeps stalking me all the time.when i meet a guy am attracted to, i let u knw if we can get d ball rolling or not.it makes no different to me if i said yes today and another says hers in 3yrs.We both said yes in d end.
I hope that is not you in your dp, and if its you " shut up and grow up first before talking about things only adults should talk about".

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by twizz4u(m): 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
Am an introvert coupled wit being shy the hard to get game just get boring for someone like me .

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by niggi4life(m): 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Inasmuch as I don't believe in unnecessary fronting and playing hard to get just for the sake of it, I must say that it's necessary to take things slowly sometimes.

It's not in all cases that women deliberately play hard to get just for the sheer fun of it.. Sometimes, they simply need time to assess their feelings and the guy with whom they are getting into a relationship with, weigh the prospects of the relationship, whether or not it's worth a try and all of that...
the truth is, guys aren't that complicated to understand.... You can actually know a guy fully in just one date. I usually tell girls that sleeping with a guy on d first night or later about one year doesn't change anything... If he will leave u after a one night stand, that doesn't mean he won't leave u after a year....its just all about what you want in the relationship and what he wants too, which u can easily see/notice from the first date

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by kaziblake(f): 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
If you don't play hard to get,guys are gonna tag you cheap.
What do guys really want?
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by emzila(m): 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Bros.

Better women scarce.
better woman or not, the guy hit the nail right. these class of guys don't give shit about you being unreasonably good. all they want is your sincere response, once you display hard to get tactics, your capital na Ibadan and u don't need me to tell you the State. infact, these set of guys are the ones that make some lady to say bad girls end up marrying good guys: reason Is that the so call bad girls give these guys the right answer at the right time, then the guys were able to detect the bad side of these girls, device a means to overcome them and once they are ok with that, the next thing is straight to the alter while the good hard to get babe is still play the hard to get game.

7 Likes

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by mistayeancah(m): 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
Rapmoney:
There is always this misconception among our young Nigerian ladies of today that playing 'hard to get' is the sure way of identifying a guy who truly desires and cherishes them. This notion is not only fallacious, it also stands on a sinking foundation! There are guys who would play along with you to the end just to 'get down with you' and eventually show you the EXIT SIGN when it is time for them to take a leave cool It doesn't matter the method you use in playing the so-called 'hard to get'. If you like, do it in a Chinese style or Zimbabwean style!!! Dat nor be dia concern!!! wink

On a serious note, that a guy doesn't have time to start running after you like a kindergaten child doesn't mean he never desired you or liked you in sincerity. Different strokes for different folks, they say wink Below are the types of guys that find it difficult to tolerate 'hard to get' in romantic affairs:

1) Intelligent guys: These set of guys find it difficult to tolerate all the unnecessary rigmarole that comes with a lady playing hard-to-get. Do you think an intelligent person doesn't know he is? You cannot be the one to tell him; he knows it. He probably has some real brain-storming stuffs to do that can create wealth and help others as well other than chasing you up and down the road or calling your line several times without any response on daily basis!

2) Ambitious guys: When I say 'ambitious', I'm not talking of guys who wake up in the morning with huge wraps of indian hemp in their hands with loud talk of 'I go hammer, I go hammer'!!! I mean guys who have concrete dreams and are working towards it. They probably won't have time to chase you here and there when they know they have lot and lot of work to do. There's a difference between chasing women and dating a girl; you probably don't expect the latter to slow down his dreams! He might need you sincerely; he doesn't want to chase women wink

3) Guys that are emotionally strong: It takes an emotionally strong bloke to turn down the unreasonable request of a woman in a reasonable way. This means that guys who are emotionally strong have a greater possibility of saying 'NO' to the ritualistic torture or torment that goes with playing hard-to-get. They might easily back up. That doesn't mean they lacked sincere desires or are feeble-minded; it could mean that they are just too emotionally upgraded to start playing the role of a primary school boy in a movie directed by the lady!

4) Introverted guys: These people think very deeply because they spend much time alone. When a lady plays hard to get, it irritates them often times and they quickly dump her matter!!! Now, what's the stress? Since he is a deep thinker and probably a melancholic, he might paint a beautiful picture of love for you in his heart and when you mess up with your hard-to-get stunts, he quickly gives up because you not only burst his bubbles; you spoil the beautiful picture he employs his creativity painting.

Good evening!
I fall in number 4.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
lilzcee:
i just hate it, i will like a girl, grab the courage walk up to her she will say no, i swear i will not talk to her again, even if i do, the passion won't be there again

but if she plainly doesn't find u interesting, if a gal tells u outright no bro just no she's not digging u at all ..... I don't feel that's hard to get oooo

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by niggi4life(m): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
CaroLyner:
teamhardtoget#
there's this old adage that says "unsuccessful men chase women, while women chase successful men"

4 Likes

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by wristbangle: 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nice one Dr. Wristbangle

As for me, I don't think hard-to-get can be used to measure the colour of my love. Once I woo a lady and she gives an outright negative response, I drift away at once

This is not because I don't love her or I'm impatient or something, it's because I don't know how to force people into liking me

Spot on brother cool
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
1 & 4, cos dome bitchiz just got loose screws
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by pulsa(m): 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Dongreat:
Team 1, and 2 woohoo. Too busy expanding d family business dat the only unclothedness hv seen since 3yrs ago is that of a mannequin, lol cheesy. I feel so alive everyday cos women is anoda full time job and it's a multitask I have no strength for grin
dude just saw your math topic, nice one keep it up.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by tosyne2much(m): 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
kaziblake:
If you don't play hard to get,guys are gonna tag you cheap.
What do guys really want?
if you don't woo ladies, they feel worthless

What do ladies really want?
cool

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by mazizitonene(m): 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
mehn una just burst my bubble for this thread........i'm so not the type to keep the chase.....sometimes i feel i lack emotions when ladies are concerned sad tho i'm always with the ladies.....homeboiz find it incredibly hard to believe i'm single sad ...they feel ama player angry but them no know say......omoh, NO TIME for emotion chasing shiiid
numberz 1, 3, 5 and 6 are applicable in my case tho

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by mondjakes: 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
This is of a real trueth for someone like me. I have a lot of stuffs in my head (dreams), secondly am an introvert. for my person I don't like wasting too much time on girls who play hard to get. I always feel they have nothing to had to my person but only out as an instrument of distraction to my life. So if I come across a girl I like and she play the hard to get thing I simply excuse her for better things to come my way.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by kaziblake(f): 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
if you don't woo ladies, they feel worthless

What do ladies really want?
cool
tosyne ,my money?
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by dmcdad: 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
A perfect combination of 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Of course with a bit of 2.

Little wonder I no send.cheesy No time for nonsense!
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Dongreat(m): 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
pulsa:

dude just saw your math topic, nice one keep it up.

U always welcome boss. I will be dropping more educational and life saving stuff in my leisure times . I really appreciate man.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by dmcdad: 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
mondjakes:
This is of a real trueth for someone like me. I have a lot of stuffs in my head (dreams), secondly am an introvert. for my person I don't like wasting too much time on girls who play hard to get. I always feel they have nothing to had to my person but only out as an instrument of distraction to my life. So if I come across a girl I like and she play the hard to get thing I simply excuse her for better things to come my way.
That's it bruv. Sometimes I get sick and tired of guys who keep the chase. Like WTF!

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by ichommy(m): 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
Aminat508:
u never sleep?

U don forget? We dont sleep. We hustle. grin nah to arrange 2mao bet sure pass. wink

U neva check ya Mail?
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by tosyne2much(m): 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
kaziblake:
tosyne ,my money?
You failed to email me your bank account details when I needed it. I'm sowi you lost that incredible opportunity cool
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Code45: 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
CaroLyner:
teamhardtoget#
You will get old there.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Sam32(m): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
CaroLyner:
teamhardtoget#
Caroliar!
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by kirchofff(m): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
esosa993:
what is kinda funny is that most guys don't really know the difference between hard to get and when she doesn't like u, some will ask u out and u will say a big NO but they won't back down and continue till they loose the little respect the gal has

pls guys u need to know the difference BTW not digging u and hard to get.... not everygal is doing yanga for u
I swear down u said my mind, guys mistake a "NO" to "hard-2-get"
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Code45: 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
You are right op.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by kirchofff(m): 11:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
ichommy:

U don forget? We dont sleep. We hustle. grin nah to arrange 2mao bet sure pass. wink

U neva check ya Mail?
guy abeg any sure game......just lemme knw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions / Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) / Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.