Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

My Status In The Senate List Is Saying Matric No In Use Because Am B15 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Status In The Senate List Is Saying Matric No In Use Because Am B15 (1427 Views)

Solution To Errors In Names & Matric No On NYSC Senate List / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / Osun B15 Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Status In The Senate List Is Saying Matric No In Use Because Am B15 by promzyugo(f): 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Please I have a problem,, my name was on the senate list B 15 along the line I did the first stage of registration but have not completed the online registration before I had an issue in my office so I decided to wait for A 16 batch so I went to my school for remobilization but they said I should wait during A 16 registration I shld just go and register but my status in the senate list is saying " matric no in use (by my email address of last year) instead of (matric no not in use u can now register) so am confused if I am eligible to register during A 16 this February or any further step to take?

Please I don't know what to do if I should relax and wait for 8th February to register
Re: My Status In The Senate List Is Saying Matric No In Use Because Am B15 by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:08am On Jan 23, 2016
Have your school forwarded names to NYSC for Batch A, 2016? If yes and you are still seeing the same message you should visit student affairs of your school...
Re: My Status In The Senate List Is Saying Matric No In Use Because Am B15 by pholuwaseun(f): 7:11am On Jan 23, 2016
Ur matric number is in use because u have started the registration den go to the cafe and log in no need of going to ur school. Shalom
Re: My Status In The Senate List Is Saying Matric No In Use Because Am B15 by Maxcollins042(m): 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
promzyugo:

Please I have a problem,, my name was on the senate list B 15 along the line I did the first stage of registration but have not completed the online registration before I had an issue in my office so I decided to wait for A 16 batch so I went to my school for remobilization but they said I should wait during A 16 registration I shld just go and register but my status in the senate list is saying " matric no in use (by my email address of last year) instead of (matric no not in use u can now register) so am confused if I am eligible to register during A 16 this February or any further step to take?

Please I don't know what to do if I should relax and wait for 8th February to register
Your matric no is still in use because you registered previously. Just log in and revalidate and go to the student affairs of your varsity and ensure that you are remobilized
Re: My Status In The Senate List Is Saying Matric No In Use Because Am B15 by Sealeddeal(m): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
promzyugo:

i think you have till 30th January to rectify this problem. Do not waste time. go to your student affairs or careers and rectify it now.
Re: My Status In The Senate List Is Saying Matric No In Use Because Am B15 by Thomaths(m): 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
My case is similar too. I got the letter during B15, but didn't report to camp. when I contacted my school students affairs unit, I was told I do not need to be remobilised again but just to reapply with A16. I'm just waiting for the registration to commence to actually know my fate because no one seems to get answers to my questions
Re: My Status In The Senate List Is Saying Matric No In Use Because Am B15 by Mrbllymer: 6:28am On Jan 24, 2016
Maxcollins042:
Your matric no is still in use because you registered previously. Just log in and revalidate and go to the student affairs of your varsity and ensure that you are remobilized
perfect solution.
Re: My Status In The Senate List Is Saying Matric No In Use Because Am B15 by Maxcollins042(m): 10:54am On Jan 24, 2016
Thomaths:
My case is similar too. I got the letter during B15, but didn't report to camp. when I contacted my school students affairs unit, I was told I do not need to be remobilised again but just to reapply with A16. I'm just waiting for the registration to commence to actually know my fate because no one seems to get answers to my questions
you just have to reapply for remobilization at the student affairs department of your varsity, afterwhich you will wait for registration to commence. When registration kicks off, log in to your NYSC and revalidate, that's all.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Database Hacked / Disregard This Rumour Of NYSC Downsizing The List Of Prospective Corp Members / I Heard Corpers Allowee Has Increased To 38K Today. Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.