Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Candid Advice On How To Sell New Spare Parts That Is Out Of Model. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Candid Advice On How To Sell New Spare Parts That Is Out Of Model. (793 Views)

Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 / 5 Vehicle Parts That Are Easily Damaged By Potholes / 22 Car Parts That Are Related To The Human Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candid Advice On How To Sell New Spare Parts That Is Out Of Model. by JApraiz(m): 11:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hello fellow nairaland.
I just joined business after school only to discover we still have in stock, new Volkswagen engine and body spare parts whose brands are out of model. eg volkagen old model passat, Santana , bus 1600, and even beetle lipsrsealed.
These spare parts are new, and mostly from Germany. currently, they are in a warehouse in Anambra state.
I plead for useful,candid and honest ideas cum opinions on how to sell them.
thanks.
0808 394 6981
Re: Candid Advice On How To Sell New Spare Parts That Is Out Of Model. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:41am On Jan 23, 2016
just hold on a bit, there are some guys that love raising the dead they will buy out your entire stock.

1 Like

Re: Candid Advice On How To Sell New Spare Parts That Is Out Of Model. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
JApraiz:
Hello fellow nairaland.
I just joined business after school only to discover we still have in stock, new Volkswagen engine and body spare parts whose brands are out of model. eg volkagen old model passat, Santana , bus 1600, and even beetle lipsrsealed.
These spare parts are new, and mostly from Germany. currently, they are in a warehouse in Anambra state.
I plead for useful,candid and honest ideas cum opinions on how to sell them.
thanks.

Prepare a list for me, with brand, part number and price.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Candid Advice On How To Sell New Spare Parts That Is Out Of Model. by Denn(m): 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
post pictures of the parts you have.

also avail a detailed list.

many thanks

1 Like

Re: Candid Advice On How To Sell New Spare Parts That Is Out Of Model. by JApraiz(m): 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Prepare a list for me, with brand, part number and price.

Thanks.

OK sir. I have the list with me. kindly send me your email via the number I provided, n I will forward to you.

many thanks sir!
Re: Candid Advice On How To Sell New Spare Parts That Is Out Of Model. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
JApraiz:

OK sir. I have the list with me. kindly send me your email via the number I provided, n I will forward to you.

many thanks sir!

I texted you the email.

Thanks.
Re: Candid Advice On How To Sell New Spare Parts That Is Out Of Model. by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
I told you grin

3 Likes

Re: Candid Advice On How To Sell New Spare Parts That Is Out Of Model. by Denn(m): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
when the OP is ready to sell, he would respond to mails.

But for now... mo fe jijo kabiyesi
Re: Candid Advice On How To Sell New Spare Parts That Is Out Of Model. by Baylam(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
People will buyer , Just keep them lol
Re: Candid Advice On How To Sell New Spare Parts That Is Out Of Model. by portacabin: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
You can sell it on ebay and co
Re: Candid Advice On How To Sell New Spare Parts That Is Out Of Model. by Xxpress(m): 3:16am On Jan 26, 2016
Can you forward the price list of the engines to my mail Kayworld4real@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

What Is Top Speed? / Need Advice On Car To Purchase / Are We Forgetting About Hydrogen Fuel Cell Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.