Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you (152539 Views)

We Build And Sell,Lpg Skid Plants And LPG Tanks,ranging From 2.5tons,5tons / Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Investing In A Car Or Owning A Gas Plant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 12:38am On Jan 23, 2016
Dear Investors,

Undoubtedly a vast investment potential exists in the domestic liquefied petroleum gas filling sub-sector of the Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria. A large proportion of the middle and upper socio-economic class of people depend on gas for cooking purposes. So are industries, government establishments, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bakeries e.t.c

● Today, Nigeria consumes about 250, 000MT per annum and we have about 230 LPG refilling plants and 7,000 retailing outlets.  More succinctly, a captive market of over 165 million people makes investment in LPG industry viable since one of the challenges the Federal Government as well as LPG operators are forced to grapple with is how to market the use of cooking gas in Nigeria.

● With less than one kilogram me per capita consumption, Nigeria ranks among the lowest liquefied petroleum gas consuming states in Africa despite its huge gas resources. It Is currently estimated that only 30% of our population uses LPG as a cooking energy while the remaining 40% uses Kerosene and 30% uses Fire wood.

● The current General Manager of the NNPC and the Minster of state for petroleum Mr Ibe Kachiukwu has stated on various occasssion that in 2016, the use of LPG would be enforced. He also stated that free LPG cylinders would be given to all Nigerians. The budget for 2016 does not include subsidy for kerosene. It Is therefore evident that the use and demand of LPG would double in 2016 and now is the right time to make investments in the sector

● LPG cylinders refilling plants would be needed to bring closer gas to the consumers and retailers. We manufacture Mini LPG cylinder refilling plants here in Nigeria. This plants are mobile and easy to operate. This type of refilling plants requires very small piece of land/space and they can be easily relocated to a more profitable location. The plants also have over 20years operating life span.

● Information reaching us is that the NNPC would be broken down into 30new independent Companies & CEOs and one would be dedicated soley to the LPG sector.
This would further buttress the statement made in December 2015 by the The minister of state for petroleum resources and group managing director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Ibe Kachikwu that the NNPC would further deepen the use of LPG in Nigeria and also roll out free cylinders to every home in Nigeria.

PLANT
======

Cost of the mini plants varies depending on the tank size and design. (Please call or email & request for our product Catalogue

Our most Affordable plants cost :

Pneumatic System

● 2.5ton mini plant : N4million
● 5ton mini plant: N8million

Electronic System

● 2.5tons mini plant: N6million
● 5tons mini plant: N11million

LAND/SPACE
===========

The minimum land requirement to setup this LPG facility is 1 plot of Land. To decide on the best location to setup your mini refilling plant facility, consider a highly populated residential areas. Being a bulky product, transportation of cooking gas can be costly and cumbersome. Many consumers would prefer buying gas in their locality therefore, locate your business in a place not too far from residential areas. Having determined the demand for cooking gas in the area, decide on the best location within the place for your business. Your ideal location will be an area with high traffic such as a busy road, street or street junction close to a market place.

LICENCE
=========

With speed, we assist in helping you procure all required documentations and licences involved in building or upgrading an LPG facility and working with Lagos State Ministry of Energy and Minerals though the EKO GAS Scheme initiative, we would secure all required permit for your facility to operate. Some of the permits includes • Town Planning • Police Report • Fire Service Report • Environmental Impact Assessment report • Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)

FEASIBILITY/BUSINESS PLAN REPORT
==============================

A business feasibility repeort is a must have before starting this buisness. The report would guide your business to profitability. For those that do not have the money now to start up, the plan is a must have when seeking for a loan from any bank in Nigeria or attract investors.

Our business plan comes with a 3years financial forecasts which includes viability analysis, Cash flow, profit and Loss, Operational plan etc. it is professionally written plan that would guide you on how to grow and manage your business. We also give free market research analysis alongside the feasibility report on cities Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Owerri, Warri, Porharcourt, Benin & ibadan.
Cost: N20, 0000.

CONSTRUCTION
=============

With professionalism, our expert construction and installation service by our certified technicians has the resources to assist you in building or upgrading your facility to meet international standards with a very trendy and welcoming look. Our trendy plants/Facilities gives best value for your customers. Providing a trendy LPG facility enhances a convenient one-stop shopping experience for your customers. It also increases store traffic and cross-sell opportunities adding to more profits for you! We provide and install best equipment sourced from reputable international companies. Our equipment are also SON approved and also meet international standards. With speed and accuracy, we build and deliver your facility at the expected handover date

GAS SUPPLY
===========

SarGas Energy® Logistics has one of the largest combined Supply and Transportation network in the industry with our Bobtails & Bridger, Refrigerated Vessels strategically placed throughout Nigeria which is traced and routed using satellite communication systems. We provide our clients with world class Logistics services to meet their needs in a timely manner. We would supply all our clients with LPG. Just place your order.

PLANT ACCESSORIES:
=================

Once you purchase of our plants it comes with:

1. ×××× metric tonnes tank
2. Corken Fire proof ump
3. Manuel or Automatic filling systems
4. Weighing scale and pressure gauge
5. Return Hose
6. fire extinguisher
7. Safety goggles, boots and overall
8. Branding
9. HSE training
10. Free Haulage anywhere in Nigeria

PROFITABILITY
=============

80 (12.5kg) cylinders makes 1ton of gas
So a 2.5ton skid plant is 200 (12.5kg) cylinder

● Cost off filling a 2.5ton plant is usually between N350-400k (including logistics)
● operational cost (which includes a generator, staff, etc) is N60, 000 monthly

● Cost of 12.5kg cylinder is N3000
Sales cost: N3000×200= N600,000
N600,000-400,000= N200,000
N200,000-N60,000= N150, 000

● [b]Profit: N140, 000/2.5tons of gas

NOTE: 2.5tons of gas can be sold daily with a good Location, business model and marketing strategy
[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]

BENEFITS:
========

● Easy to maintain and manage
● Very low operational cost
● Location of plant can be changed/relocated at will
● Gives value for money and highly profitable
● Safe
● small portion of land/space needed
● Plants can be located closer to LPG consumers unlike stationary LPG

Hurry and Let's help you build a viable & profitable LPG business in any value chain sector you decide to invest.

Please Call for more information write to our email to receive our product catalogue and how to startup your business

SARGAS ENERGY LIMITED
Call/Whatsapp: 08064452333
Email: services@sargasenergy.com

http://www.sargasenergy.com

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by Trunaijian: 4:01am On Jan 23, 2016
Very interesting. My only ish is getting a space for such here in Abuja. Nevertheless..
Its a good one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2016
Trunaijian:
Very interesting. My only ish is getting a space for such here in Abuja. Nevertheless..
Its a good one.

Yes sourcing for a space or land could be difficult but it is very achievable if you work through housing agents. tell them to source a space for you either in a filling station or outside. they would do the running around. abuja is a very good place to setup this kind of business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by Irepib(m): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
I will like you to train me and employe me my contact 09090432229 or 08060308241

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
Irepib:
I will like you to train me and employe me my contact 09090432229 or 08060308241

My dear we are currently not employing but as soon as we expand, we would offer up available offers.

thanks

Pictures of our work below.....a 2x2.5tons lpg pneumatic system plant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
NO MORE SUBSIDY ON KEROSENE

● The current General Manager of the NNPC and the Minster of state for petroleum Mr Ibe Kachiukwu has stated on
various occasssion that in 2016, the use of LPG would be enforced. He also stated that free LPG cylinders would be given
to all Nigerians. The budget for 2016 does not include subsidy for kerosene. It Is therefore evident that the use and
demand of LPG would double in 2016 and now is the right time to make investments in the sector.

● Please note that marketers of kerosene would find it hard tks access dollars to import the product there by making the product scares and expensive to buy.

www.nairaland.com/2887625/fg-ends-kerosene-subsidy-sell

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/fg-ends-kerosene-subsidy-hikes-price-to-n83-per-litre/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by Rooneyboy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
Trunaijian:
Its a good one.

Hi bro, I've been thinking of setting up such a bizz, however I feel it might be higher than what the writer put up. (I might be wrong)

How interested are u in the bizz
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2016
Rooneyboy:

Hi bro, I've been thinking of setting up such a bizz, however I feel it might be higher than what the writer put up. (I might be wrong)

How interested are u in the bizz

We build LPG plants of various capacities. please view the link below for better understanding

www.nairaland.com/2807449/turn-small-land-very-profitable

1 Share

Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Good morning,

ACCIDENTS:

● Safety is a core necessity in the oil and gas industry. 80% of accidents are caused due to non adherence to safety rules by operators. We give free HSE training to our clients during purchase of the plant. Our training is a one day IGSA process with practical sections and videos on the best practices on running and managing a gas plant to conform with best international practices and standard HSE processes.

● Our plants also comes with all require safety features like the emergency shut off value, 2 fire extinguisher and a fire proof pump.

● Our plants undergoes Pressure Testing and Quality Assurance Test of all the installations and the volume of the storage tank to ensure all the tank and filling process is running smoothly without any hitches

BUSINESS CHALLENGES

● Sitting your plant in a none profitable location: The daily target sale of your plant should be a minium 33 cylinders daily. To achieve this is actuqlly very easy with a good location. If you are not selling as aspected, This would require you move the plant another location.

● Sitting your plant In a highly competitive environment: Even though competition in the LPG industry is still less, there some environment already occupied by bigger plants which we advise that you first conduct a market research on your environment before sitting your plant.

FAILURE RATE:

Failure rate in this business is 0 as long as you sit your plant in a residential environment with a good marketing strategy to attract and retain customers.

LICENCES

No. A single licence cannot be used to operate more than one plant. The cost of acquiring a licence from state to state differs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 12:52am On Jan 25, 2016
We are heading for a wonderful moment
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2016
good Morning investors
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
good afternoon

Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
up
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by bolanto24(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
interesting.... @op how sure are you that purchasing the business plan and applying with it for a bank loan, that such loan will be granted?
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
bolanto24:
interesting.... @op how sure are you that purchasing the business plan and applying with it for a bank loan, that such loan will be granted?

● Every financial house demands you meet all their requirements before they grant you a loan.
Having business plan is completing 60% of the requirement while the remaining 40 would be on your collateral.

● Yes our business plans are professionally written and comes with a 3years financial report which includes the business cash flow, profit and loss, forecasts, operational plan, viability and many more.

● The plan is also to guide you and enable you grow your business profitably.
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2016
● As you would know, one of the major reason for under utilization of LPG in Nigeria is quick access for customers to refill their cylinders accurately and quickly. Bigger Refilling plants are usually not located close to residential areas and road side retailers do not practice the trade professionally. Either they under fill your cylinder or Over fill it and customers know this but they left with no option than to still patronize them since they are closer than the bigger refilling plant.

1 Like

Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
Where do I set up my plant?

● To decide on the best location to setup your mini cooking gas plant business,consider highly populated residential
areas. Being a bulky product, transportation of cooking gas can be costly and cumbersome. Many consumers would prefer
buying gas in their locality therefore, locate your business in a place not too far from residential areas, however, avoid
locating very close to residential dwellings since the law does not encourage this. Having determined the demand for
cooking gas in the area, decide on the best location within the place for your business.

Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
good evening
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2016
u
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
good evening
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2016
good morning

Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
How do I refill my mini plant?

● There are gas logistics companies that would come refill your plant no matter the location in Nigeria.
LPG is deregulated and come with a very competitive pricing. the prices of LPG are also open therefore LPG logistics
companies won't sell gas to you at an outrageous prices. you would only be charged for cost of transportation to your
plant site.
it is advisable to constantly monitor the level of gas left in you plant so you can book for a delivery 2days ahead.

Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
Now is the best time to invest
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 8:37am On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 8:22am On Jan 30, 2016
Good morning

Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
good evening
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 8:49am On Jan 31, 2016
good morning

Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
Good afternoon
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
up
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2016
good morning
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 9:03am On Feb 02, 2016
up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) / Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.