Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you - Business To Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you (152506 Views)

We Build And Sell,Lpg Skid Plants And LPG Tanks,ranging From 2.5tons,5tons / Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Investing In A Car Or Owning A Gas Plant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
Up
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2018
Next
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 9:55am On Jan 14, 2018
Up
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nnext
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Up
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by saintjimos(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
WhatsApp: 08023726122
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
Next
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 9:03am On Feb 02, 2018
Up
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by Abbey1045(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
cost to setup 20tons LPG plant. felixabbey4real@yahoo.com
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ericolumid: 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hi Guys,

Please what is the current cost of filling a 2.5Tons vessel of LPG as at today April 2018??
Hope to get a response ASAP.

Thank you so much
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by suxes2005(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2018
ncolumella:
Up

Hello there, what about those big gas plants?

What's the likely cost for set up ?

SHALOM
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by yummyk: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
Pls , does anyone have an idea how much is at least 30 metric to cost PR where I can get it?
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by Moseni123: 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
Please what is cost of setting up 2.5 ton
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by Keemex4me: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2018
I'm interested in the business kindly send ur catalogue to me through keemex4am@gmail.com thanks.
Also how can I get the proposal or the business plan /feasibility report?
Urgent pls

1 Like

Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by Titay(f): 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
Pls I am interested can also send me the feasibility studies on setting up a mini plant my e-mail is tinahmed2001@gmail.com
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ib22003(m): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2019
5 metric ton Gas Plant for sale or Lease
Dual digital gas dispenser
Call dapo on 08103234587

Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by digits: 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
where is your location?
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ib22003(m): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2019
Surulere
digits:
where is your location?
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by kaysy(m): 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
We import stainless double burner table top gas cookers with automatic lighter. Very good and strong product going for N6,000 each. Interested retailers should WhatsApp me on 08024102554. We can deliver to anywhere in Nigeria but you will pay for the delivery fee. Thank you as you patronize us.

Nigeria is fast moving away from kerosene cooking system. Let's go the LPG way. The market is seriously booming now.

FEATURES
> Double Burner Stainless Gas Cooker
> 100mm X 100mm Burner Head
> Black Kwali Stand
> Automatic Ignition

BENEFITS
> Strong & Durable
> Easy to Clean & Maintain
> Cooks Faster & Doesn't Stain Pot.
> Very Gas Efficient

The product comes in different colors such as Black, Sky Blue & Stainless Colour.

Also available on Jumia.

Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by RealityShot: 1:13am On Mar 30, 2019
kaysy:
We import stainless double burner table top gas cookers with automatic lighter. Very good and strong product going for N6,000 each. Interested retailers should WhatsApp me on 08024102554. We can deliver to anywhere in Nigeria but you will pay for the delivery fee. Thank you as you patronize us.

Nigeria is fast moving away from kerosene cooking system. Let's go the LPG way. The market is seriously booming now.

FEATURES
> Double Burner Stainless Gas Cooker
> 100mm X 100mm Burner Head
> Black Kwali Stand
> Automatic Ignition

BENEFITS
> Strong & Durable
> Easy to Clean & Maintain
> Cooks Faster & Doesn't Stain Pot.
> Very Gas Efficient

The product comes in different colors such as Black, Sky Blue & Stainless Colour.

Also available on Jumia.
Jumia link?
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by Deigofortune: 8:40pm On May 08, 2019
ib22003:
5 metric ton Gas Plant for sale or Lease
Dual digital gas dispenser
Call dapo on 08103234587

How much are you selling..?
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by sabolee130(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2019
Hello Sir, when you said build on your do you mean office building ,fence etc....CONSTRUCTION
=============
With professionalism, our expert construction and installation service by our certified technicians has the resources to assist you in building or upgrading your facility to meet international standards with a very trendy and welcoming look. Our trendy plants/Facilities gives best value for your customers. Providing a trendy LPG facility enhances a convenient one-stop shopping experience for your customers. It also increases store traffic and cross-sell opportunities adding to more profits for you! We provide and install best equipment sourced from reputable international companies. Our equipment are also SON approved and also meet international standards. With speed and accuracy, we build and deliver your facility at the expected handover date
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by Deigofortune: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2019
Please what is they cost of setting up 2.5 ton
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by Senioragender(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
Their is this new business i discovered that shows you the power of N350, i bet you don't know that N350 can fetch you millions in a year!

Come i promise to teach you how.

https:///FuMmEcVXHuUDYkxqSiTVtx
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by larryTall97: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hi Guys,

Please what is the current cost of setting and filling a 2.5Tons vessel of LPG as at today November 2019?? I love to know the total estimate that will conclude this project aside the land purchase aspect.

Thank you so much
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by Diyke4rich: 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
Please how will it cost to set up a standard cooking gas plant/station in Asaba delta state.
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ebunma: 1:58am On Jan 06, 2020
We need this as soon as possible, our location is in Owo Ondo State. 08113956428.
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by tadetobi: 11:17am On Jan 22, 2020
Senioragender:
Their is this new business i discovered that shows you the power of N350, i bet you don't know that N350 can fetch you millions in a year!

Come i promise to teach you how.

https:///FuMmEcVXHuUDYkxqSiTVtx

Please repost the link
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by tadetobi: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2020
ncolumella:
Dear Investors,

Undoubtedly a vast investment potential exists in the domestic liquefied petroleum gas filling sub-sector of the Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria. A large proportion of the middle and upper socio-economic class of people depend on gas for cooking purposes. So are industries, government establishments, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bakeries e.t.c

● Today, Nigeria consumes about 250, 000MT per annum and we have about 230 LPG refilling plants and 7,000 retailing outlets.  More succinctly, a captive market of over 165 million people makes investment in LPG industry viable since one of the challenges the Federal Government as well as LPG operators are forced to grapple with is how to market the use of cooking gas in Nigeria.

● With less than one kilogram me per capita consumption, Nigeria ranks among the lowest liquefied petroleum gas consuming states in Africa despite its huge gas resources. It Is currently estimated that only 30% of our population uses LPG as a cooking energy while the remaining 40% uses Kerosene and 30% uses Fire wood.

● The current General Manager of the NNPC and the Minster of state for petroleum Mr Ibe Kachiukwu has stated on various occasssion that in 2016, the use of LPG would be enforced. He also stated that free LPG cylinders would be given to all Nigerians. The budget for 2016 does not include subsidy for kerosene. It Is therefore evident that the use and demand of LPG would double in 2016 and now is the right time to make investments in the sector

● LPG cylinders refilling plants would be needed to bring closer gas to the consumers and retailers. We manufacture Mini LPG cylinder refilling plants here in Nigeria. This plants are mobile and easy to operate. This type of refilling plants requires very small piece of land/space and they can be easily relocated to a more profitable location. The plants also have over 20years operating life span.

● Information reaching us is that the NNPC would be broken down into 30new independent Companies & CEOs and one would be dedicated soley to the LPG sector.
This would further buttress the statement made in December 2015 by the The minister of state for petroleum resources and group managing director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Ibe Kachikwu that the NNPC would further deepen the use of LPG in Nigeria and also roll out free cylinders to every home in Nigeria.

PLANT
======

Cost of the mini plants varies depending on the tank size and design. (Please call or email & request for our product Catalogue

Our most Affordable plants cost :

Pneumatic System

● 2.5ton mini plant : N4million
● 5ton mini plant: N8million

Electronic System

● 2.5tons mini plant: N6million
● 5tons mini plant: N11million

LAND/SPACE
===========

The minimum land requirement to setup this LPG facility is 1 plot of Land. To decide on the best location to setup your mini refilling plant facility, consider a highly populated residential areas. Being a bulky product, transportation of cooking gas can be costly and cumbersome. Many consumers would prefer buying gas in their locality therefore, locate your business in a place not too far from residential areas. Having determined the demand for cooking gas in the area, decide on the best location within the place for your business. Your ideal location will be an area with high traffic such as a busy road, street or street junction close to a market place.

LICENCE
=========

With speed, we assist in helping you procure all required documentations and licences involved in building or upgrading an LPG facility and working with Lagos State Ministry of Energy and Minerals though the EKO GAS Scheme initiative, we would secure all required permit for your facility to operate. Some of the permits includes • Town Planning • Police Report • Fire Service Report • Environmental Impact Assessment report • Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)

FEASIBILITY/BUSINESS PLAN REPORT
==============================

A business feasibility repeort is a must have before starting this buisness. The report would guide your business to profitability. For those that do not have the money now to start up, the plan is a must have when seeking for a loan from any bank in Nigeria or attract investors.

Our business plan comes with a 3years financial forecasts which includes viability analysis, Cash flow, profit and Loss, Operational plan etc. it is professionally written plan that would guide you on how to grow and manage your business. We also give free market research analysis alongside the feasibility report on cities Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Owerri, Warri, Porharcourt, Benin & ibadan.
Cost: N20, 0000.

CONSTRUCTION
=============

With professionalism, our expert construction and installation service by our certified technicians has the resources to assist you in building or upgrading your facility to meet international standards with a very trendy and welcoming look. Our trendy plants/Facilities gives best value for your customers. Providing a trendy LPG facility enhances a convenient one-stop shopping experience for your customers. It also increases store traffic and cross-sell opportunities adding to more profits for you! We provide and install best equipment sourced from reputable international companies. Our equipment are also SON approved and also meet international standards. With speed and accuracy, we build and deliver your facility at the expected handover date

GAS SUPPLY
===========

SarGas Energy® Logistics has one of the largest combined Supply and Transportation network in the industry with our Bobtails & Bridger, Refrigerated Vessels strategically placed throughout Nigeria which is traced and routed using satellite communication systems. We provide our clients with world class Logistics services to meet their needs in a timely manner. We would supply all our clients with LPG. Just place your order.

PLANT ACCESSORIES:
=================

Once you purchase of our plants it comes with:

1. ×××× metric tonnes tank
2. Corken Fire proof ump
3. Manuel or Automatic filling systems
4. Weighing scale and pressure gauge
5. Return Hose
6. fire extinguisher
7. Safety goggles, boots and overall
8. Branding
9. HSE training
10. Free Haulage anywhere in Nigeria

PROFITABILITY
=============

80 (12.5kg) cylinders makes 1ton of gas
So a 2.5ton skid plant is 200 (12.5kg) cylinder

● Cost off filling a 2.5ton plant is usually between N350-400k (including logistics)
● operational cost (which includes a generator, staff, etc) is N60, 000 monthly

● Cost of 12.5kg cylinder is N3000
Sales cost: N3000×200= N600,000
N600,000-400,000= N200,000
N200,000-N60,000= N150, 000

● [b]Profit: N140, 000/2.5tons of gas

NOTE: 2.5tons of gas can be sold daily with a good Location, business model and marketing strategy
[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]

BENEFITS:
========

● Easy to maintain and manage
● Very low operational cost
● Location of plant can be changed/relocated at will
● Gives value for money and highly profitable
● Safe
● small portion of land/space needed
● Plants can be located closer to LPG consumers unlike stationary LPG

Hurry and Let's help you build a viable & profitable LPG business in any value chain sector you decide to invest.

Please Call for more information write to our email to receive our product catalogue and how to startup your business

SARGAS ENERGY LIMITED
Call/Whatsapp: 08064452333
Email: services@sargasenergy.com

http://www.sargasenergy.com

Please what is the current cost of setting and filling a 2.5Tons vessel of LPG as at today January 2020?? I love to know the total estimate that will conclude this project aside the land purchase aspect.
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by profdan01: 3:19pm On May 05, 2020
Let's make money.
1 ETH(cryptocurrency) is worth 80,000 naira as of today. What if I can show you how to make 32 ETH which is nothing less than 1.9M naira every 100 days would you take the chance?
ETH is the highest cryptocurrency after BTC and you can make alot of money on ETHEREUM now.
for details�

https://chat.whatsapp.@ + 2 3 4 7 0 11 4 7 4 8 36
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by Nobody: 9:15am On May 08, 2020
Interesting
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by Abgovernor: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
kindly forward your Quotes, with pictures of equipment & adequate supporting documents, catalogue. etc for the 2.5, 5 & 10T to my email.
onyekachi_nwankwo@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) / Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.