Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife (49981 Views)

'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by Bugatie(m): 9:12am On Jan 23, 2016
chimkaire:
blame the husband...he believed his wife. Imagine humping this bimbo for years on end lipsrsealed Alfa yen even try as he no upgrade by snatching her from the gullible husband sad
And how come she never got preggy by Alfa if she weren't being careful not to? Except she's nipped undecided lipsrsealed

The husband na johnnie

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by Haywhymido(m): 9:18am On Jan 23, 2016
May we nt marry a foolish person -amin
Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by girl4rmspace(f): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2016
My God! Some women are so gullible they make me ashamed of being one

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by otiigba1(m): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2016
This is absurd, these are just perverts hiding under pretence. But why do people got to These so called spiritualists? It boggles the mind
Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by Ayauche(f): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2016
looseweight:
This one is strong ooooo

Eleyi gidi gan
Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by Fourwinds: 9:38am On Jan 23, 2016
Just imagine what a foolish mature married woman did...

Well, she gave d devil a path into her life....now imagine d way d husband reasoned. Dat he was ready to die if dat is d price to pay and behold....he was still alive d next day...

I don't know when some women will have sense... If u have any problem tell ur husband and stop running after pastors and alfas
Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by God2man(m): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2016
This Life.
Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by ruggedtimi(m): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2016
alfa's image looks photoshoped
Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by Fourwinds: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2016
eDoctorr:

Hmmmm my brother; it wasn't ordinary. I pray u or any of your family don't come across evil people like that. The woman was charmed naw.
nonsense! What kind of charm..

As a person u alone have d sole rite to give in to anything... D deed was done when she agree for d incision to be done on her private part..

If she wasnt na..ked how will d alfa be able to force himself on her?? Think about it
Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by dikeigbo2(m): 10:03am On Jan 23, 2016
Why Alfas are fond of this, bleeping to cast evil spirits,raping to cure sickness, scamming you in form of help, They will take your wife,convert your kids to theirs,take over your house and businesses and finally kill you.

The fear of Alfas is the beginning of wisdom to everyone in the South west.
Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by arusoncd(m): 10:06am On Jan 23, 2016
One thing for sure: She can't deny enjoying the crazy love making of Alfa!
Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by markplenty: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2016
u woman are very easy to deceive
why
Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by arusoncd(m): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2016
Please tell the woman i have medicine to clean her private part and remove Alfa's Charm.
Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by josite: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2016
right now this scenario is still playing out.this woman starts it all like most of the women involved.why not tell the dream first to your hubby and let both of you decides the way forward.young men ,the moment the wife to be already knows the way to the native doctor or prophet,Bleep her as many times as u desire and let her go and marry her native doctor.i have no blame for the native dr,like most men they use what they have to get what he wants.it is still happening and will never stop happening cus women elects to be deceived.
Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 23, 2016
megabyte2:
People should stop visiting all this spiritualist calling themselves Alfa or Pastor, they should learn how to pray.

I wish I could give this more likes!

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by Cruisenaani(m): 10:36am On Jan 23, 2016
This report should come last. The case should have been reported to the police first with a a human rights activist involved. Now, the alfa can cook up stories and the truth would be hard to get. Op, it's just like you went to robbers to warn them that the police are coming, so get ready. No due process in this at all.
Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by NAJALYN: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2016
Children of God learn to pray for yourselves. Why do you not believe that God can answer your prayers unless someone like yourselves pray for you. You allow people lay hands on you, cast spells on you, etc. and take advantage of you. Its in our best interest to learn from others mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by bigiyaro(m): 10:42am On Jan 23, 2016
Ignorance is really a deadly disease.
Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by Anticabal: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2016
Diabolic and dubious yoruba alfas hammering young and old yoruba pussies since 12B.c

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by josite: 11:01am On Jan 23, 2016
arusoncd:
Please tell the woman i have medicine to clean her private part and remove Alfa's Charm .
u see my point ,another man that knows how to use what he has to get what he wants has shown up.thats men for u.abeg spare the original alfa .

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by Bimpe29: 11:26am On Jan 23, 2016
Is only God that provides real help and proffers true solution. Human being will always not be flawless and saint.
Visiting Spiritual Consultant is like patronizing a market where the sole aim of the seller is to maximize profit at all cost, employing any possible means.
Whereby asking Your Creator is cost less and harmless.
Her experience is, however, horrible and disgusting.
Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by maestroz: 11:50am On Jan 23, 2016
alfas and sexual healing
Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by GlitzG: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2016
This 1 na serious case ooo
Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by wtfCode: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
here to check name...
ok...its them, as usual.
Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by mentorandfriend(m): 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
u obviously lack reading comprehension. I guess u need to go back to school for a better learning
I've noticed you. Are you OK now?
Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by Tunagee(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
dont8:
I have been Alfa’s sex slave for two years –Lagos housewife
•I’m just a spiritual doctor – Alfa

http://www.punchng.com/i-have-been-alfas-sex-slave-for-two-years-lagos-housewife-%E2%80%A2im-just-a-spiritual-doctor-alfa/

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44

Once again I pity men who are too nice to their wives.I have said it severally on this forum, never be too nice to your wives they would pay you back with evil. They are gullible fools.
Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
MoonChildng:
Na wah.....until people stop making all this spiritualist and men of gold important ans start trusting that God speaks to us all and guides us per time.

No prophet told David to use a stone and a sling,it was the Holy-Spirit or his guardian Angel that instructed him on what to do and he did and he succeeded.

We need to start trusting our guts, our instincts ,our guardian Angel only then will we stop falling prey to all this vagabonds using God's name to deceive people....

Google knows a lot,research google,pray meditate connect with God directly and very soon these so called mogs and spiritualist will no longer have anyone to mess around with
Tell 'em.
Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by goodnews777: 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
dont8:
I have been Alfa’s sex slave for two years –Lagos housewife
•I’m just a spiritual doctor – Alfa

http://www.punchng.com/i-have-been-alfas-sex-slave-for-two-years-lagos-housewife-%E2%80%A2im-just-a-spiritual-doctor-alfa/

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd 44

Stupity is a disease. You open your smelling thigh for another man to put an incision? Stupid.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by delors(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
The alfa's head is photoshopped into that picture.
Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
Alfas are very dangerous to have as friends, if you are a lady and you visit an alfa for help, they will find all possible ways to sleep with you and if you are a guy and u alwys visit an alfa, dey will find all possible ways to collect all u money and give u additional problem.
Most alfas i hate dem seriously bcus dey are nt truth full, dey are lairers
Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by Charly68: 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
Women! Women!! Women!!! They like bringing problems to the home when there is non at all.. From Eve to Fatimah and Rebecca they are all gullible.
- Why should a woman agreed to a proposal from a strange man to mark her private part fir anything.. The woman must be stupid indeed.I don't blame the Alfa,he only capitalized on the folly of the unfortunate woman
Re: I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife by CioAngels(f): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
People refuse to learn from others it has happened to becos is not their portion, whose portion is it anyway? Women keep going from one fake alfa, babalawo and pastors to another looking for what is not lost. You had a bad dream, if you can't wait for your husband to come back call your sister, mother or brother. Even after you have told alfa you should feel free and go home not waiting for him to make incision in your private, No. Hm, only God, just only God that knows how many children in the wrong houses.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? / Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage / Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.