Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae (15058 Views)

$2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention / Buhari Reportedly Seeks Deal With Dasuki / Buhari Reportedly Seeks Deal With Dasuki As Evidence Fingers Buhari's Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by emamos: 7:30am On Jan 23, 2016
Former secretary to the Federal government, Olu Falae has said it was shameful to associate his name with the alleged mismanagement of $2.1 billion by the former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki.
The national leader of the Social Democratic Party, who stated this at a meeting of his party in Abuja, noted that judging from his pedigree and stand against corruption in the past, it was really unfair to assume that he collected the said N100 million from the former NSA.
He however, explained that the N100 million been talked about in the media was the money given to the Social Democratic Party (SDP) by the then ruling party, the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and there was noting wrong with collecting money to assist a party in campaigning.
According to him, been the national leader of the party does not mean he was given the money for his personal use rather, the PDP and the SDP agreed to work together and since the PDP had money, it made donations to smaller party to assist in campaigning for its candidates.
Recall that Falae had admitted receiving N100 million from the ex-chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Peoples democratic Party, PDP, Tony Anenih.
While the money is alleged to be part of the $2.1 billion arms fund allegedly misappropriated by Dasuki, Falae explained that the money was for him and his party to support the ex-President Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election.
Lalasticlala,mynd44
http://www.leadership.ng/news/494361/associating-name-dasukis-case-shameful-falae
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by emamos: 7:31am On Jan 23, 2016
.Baba,never eat stolen yam nxt time coz magu no go gree

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by madridguy(m): 7:34am On Jan 23, 2016
Yam eaters always look for excuses to justify their evil act. Baba Falae should continuing fooling his gullible followers, Kuje await you sir.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by emamos: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2016
madridguy:
K
k for kangaroo
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by kuuljay(m): 7:36am On Jan 23, 2016
It's not shameful to chop only shameful if caught

4 Likes

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by funlord(m): 7:39am On Jan 23, 2016
angry

But you felt "no shame" when one text that read,"you have been credited with the sum of N400,000,000 paid by santa dasuki via diamond bank wuse 2 branch" entered your phone abi?

Useless old liar!!!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by RichDad1(m): 7:39am On Jan 23, 2016
Did you ate our yams? Yes or no? angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 23, 2016
madridguy:
Yam eaters always look for excuses to justify their evil act. Baba Falae should continuing fooling his gullible followers, Kuje await you sir.

Did APC use papers for their own campaign? What is wrong in receiving money for campaign? Falae did nothing wrong jare

21 Likes

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by lifezone247(m): 7:43am On Jan 23, 2016
kuuljay:
It's not shameful to chop only shameful if caught
But if u chop, you 'll surely be caught.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by coolhamid(m): 7:45am On Jan 23, 2016
Baba, leave trash for lawma...

1 Like

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 23, 2016
Falae should have considered that when the money was being wired into his account.

3 Likes

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by madridguy(m): 7:51am On Jan 23, 2016
Pa where have you been ? Both APC and PDP be confirm thief but next time PDP should learn how to clean their tracks. APC campaign funds never fell from heaven but they play their cards with IQ. That is life sir, all of us na thief, na person dem catch we all call " barawo

chukwudi44:

Did APC use papers for their own campaign? What is wrong in receiving money for campaign? Falae did nothing wrong jare

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 23, 2016
Falae has no case to answer. If not EFCC could have picked him up even after not denying receiving the money. He was only paid for service rendered. And Dasuki was not the payer of the money. I dont know why people are crying foul over this. How many of you question the source of the money you are paid with after rendering a legitimate service or after making a sale? I tire for these people oo. Shikena

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 23, 2016
Falae has no case to answer. If not EFCC could have picked him up even after not denying receiving the money. He was only paid for service rendered. And Dasuki was not the payer of the money. I dont know why people are crying foul over this. How many of you question the source of the money you are paid with after rendering a legitimate service or after making a sale? I tire for these people oo. Shikena

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by callJesu: 8:57am On Jan 23, 2016
If there is no reason you won't be affiliated with anyway

1 Like

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by kennyman2000(m): 8:58am On Jan 23, 2016
Ogbeni falae. Go and sit down joor

2 Likes

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by thefakestan: 8:58am On Jan 23, 2016
Nobody wants to be associated with Dasuki, I won't mind the alert sha.

ThefakeStan

1 Like

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by Benjom(m): 8:59am On Jan 23, 2016
Chief, leave them. We'll investigate this matter and whoever is culpable will be tortured for 1 week. Satisfied?
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by weblogo: 9:00am On Jan 23, 2016
torr
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by dejavubobo1(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2016
Integrity is one scarce thing in the DNA of Nigerians.. Mr. falae should return the money and resign his position in his political party. That ll be a good start to repentance

3 Likes

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by westlius(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2016
Enjoyin d 100mill from dansukigate fun. Abi mr Falekae
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by Dragonking: 9:00am On Jan 23, 2016
You are a thief and a yam eater....return our money u this Yoruba man!!!!

1 Like

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by Viktor1983(m): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2016
funlord:
angry

But you felt "no shame" when one text that read,"you have been credited with the sum of N400,000,000 paid by santa dasuki via diamond bank wuse 2 branch" entered your phone abi?

Useless old liar!!!

He collected from tony anenih, not dasuki Read the article don't just be a zombie
There are times I wonder if it's actually people making these comments on nairaland or robots....

1 Like

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by allthingsgood: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2016
He shld have thot of that before pocketing N100million. As in what did he think the money was for And why was he quiet until they traced it to him
Our elders have truly lost all respect!

2 Likes

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by Smellymouth: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2016
Lol
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by kolnel: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2016
The motive is right but the source of the money is the issue here
Best bet is to return the arms money and then get the money back from pdp account

1 Like

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by timilehing(m): 9:04am On Jan 23, 2016
Corruption is a shameful act too

2 Likes

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by shaddoww: 9:04am On Jan 23, 2016
E ma binu, aso iyi yin ti fa ya. AFENIFEYA

1 Like

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by yjgm(m): 9:06am On Jan 23, 2016
What is shameful is, an old man like you partaking in eating our collective yam via Dasuki. Please respect your age and return it. It is a shame. How do you guide the youths? Even your church members are ashamed of your act.

3 Likes

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by francizy(m): 9:06am On Jan 23, 2016
madridguy:
Pa where have you been ? Both APC and PDP be confirm thief but next time PDP should learn how to clean their tracks. APC campaign funds never fell from heaven but they play their cards with IQ. That is life sir, all of us na thief, na person dem catch we all call " barawo

Point of correction, that you call yourself a thief, doesn't mean every other person is a thief, sir. I've always known you guys can not be different from people you're hounding. You should be fighting for the good of the country and not for the thieves that covered their tracks. If you guys were reasonable enough, you'd have been asking the questions, what is the source of Buhari's campaign funds. I personally don't give a hoot if Metuh or GEJ is jailed for funds misappropriation, nonetheless, equity and justice should prevail. Whatever dish served a goose should be reserved for the gander. APC criminals should also be prosecuted and jailed too.

If done, then that is when I'd give Buhari kudos.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N8.9 Billion Salary: Audit Of FCTA Staff Coming – Wike / Lagos Commissioner Quits To Join First-Bank / Rumors Of Ortom's Plans To Join PDP Heightens As He Reconciles With Suswam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.