Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... (39783 Views)

Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) / Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Jusmudi(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
kaziblake:
For ladies btw 22-25 for guys 26-31
u na girl na, answer 4 ladies only nd liv us alone make we answer our cal.

1 Like

Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by soos: 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
businesspreneur:
When matured enough to take the responsibility. Age doesn't matter but shouldn't be juveniles
grin
businesspreneur:
When matured enough to take the responsibility. Age doesn't matter but shouldn't be juveniles

U get sense baje baje.
.......2 plastic of baby oku for u

1 Like

Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by adedam007(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
T
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by henrydadon(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
when the time is right u know...

1 Like

Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
Maturity to handle matrimonial challenges counts more than the age

1 Like

Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by cutetopsey(f): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
The right time
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Adonike(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
It should when u start being uncomfortable in being dependent on your parents for your basic needs... But to put it in age, Ladies = 24; guys = 27. My penny.

3 Likes

Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Salex007(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
T
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by martineverest(m): 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

Ita all about ur mental emotional psychological readinesa

Even at 24 or 28 some people still tinks f**lish

Are majority of d club rat girls nt in d age of 24- 30 age bracket

If its age 30 u are ready its better o
especially those in nairaland

1 Like

Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by rukkyland(m): 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
age Na number. grow up before marriage.
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
23/24 for females 24/25/26 for males.

marriage is best enjoyed in one's youth.

4 Likes

Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Nairadays: 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
There's no best, but rather appropriate.
The Appropriate age for a man is 26 and for a lady 22.
Now these are based on physical bodily development.

1 Like

Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
martineverest:

Wat can i say their life
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
martineverest:

Wat can i say? their life
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Funny! do people still attach age to marriage in
Nigeria
OP your answer is simple...

Marry when you are ready.

I mean when you are financially and materially
ready!

#Peace

1 Like

Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by BABANGBALI: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
it has nothing to do with age,you do it whene you are comForkable
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
If you set age for marriage,you bring money na-

1 Like

Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Emasel(m): 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
For me;

Guys: 28-32

Ladies: 22-26

Na wa o, time no dey again for boys o. cheesy
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by babyphaze07(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
Age does not determine marriage. Have you ever asked yourself 'How can I live with a woman or man for the rest of my life' Age does not determine it. Many do not even know when they are matured. Quantified your wisdom, knowledge and understanding before getting married.
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
29 for ladies, 40 for men

1 Like

Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
cool double post grin
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by martineverest(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
22-28 for ladies;27-33 for guys
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Adebanjids1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
olalaycon:
After growing out from been a kid.
olalaycon:
After growing out from been a kid.

Wen U ar boldly fit! lik av enough dan dat which ya wife n kids can demand.
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Ekehwinz: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
no age is best. just be emotionally, psychologically, financially and spiritually matured and you will be good to go.

2 Likes

Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Chuksworld(m): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
For me, I think 21 to 26 for ladies then 26 to 32 for guys. Provided they are emotionally and financially stable.
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by bolade15: 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
Marriage is no longer about age this days, we see a girl of 18yrs who is more mature than a woman of 40yrs, in my own opinion I think before marriage you should think of some things, can I tolerate this person? can I forgive easily? can I let go of his/her mistake? even when I know he/she did the wrong thing will i still support him/her? even when things are not going well can I still love him/her? That's why I encourage ladies to stay alone when you get to a particular age b'cos we need to learn & know our weakness, can you imagine a guy of 36yrs whose parent still decide who to marry for him despite the love he has for the lady & the support she has been given to him since they met, so it's not about age.

2 Likes

Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by mikehorneyy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
When u re physically spitually emotionally matured and can feed and cloth yourself #wen u re responsible
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Goldencollins: 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
For Ladies age 24,25 is very cool and for guys 30 and above is very cool, anything other than this you are on ur own.
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Pidggin(f): 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ladies=45

Guys=22

1 Like

Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by ebakhaiyhe(m): 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
I don't really think that age should be the criteria for marriage. However, this is not to dispute the legalized stipulated years for marriage. Aside the stipulated years, I have discovered that ones emotional, spiritual and physical maturity as far as marriage is concerned is the first consideration.
One can be 30plus and yet not emotionally matured for marriage, while another is 25plus but yet more matured emotionally. Don't forget that marriage is the only institution where you are given a certificate on the day of entry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do I Go Ahead With My Plans for Her? / What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? / Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.