Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... (39786 Views)

Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) / Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by skywalker240(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
Keketu:
the best age for a girl is when she has mature enough . note not only in breast and back but once she know that cooking for her boyfriend and taking care of house is the core responsibility and important.

the best age for male is when he know about respect and how to strive for family to eat and once he is sexually mature enough to teach he's wife how to .

Nice one***jots it down***
Thank u sir
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by justwise(m): 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
profojah2:

You sef dey enter romance shocked. Oya lemme give you one fine girl that will do you well..

Prettythicksme , oya coman do my MOD well.. Make sure you grind am like say tomorrow no dey o. grin Thanks

Lol...you are into match making now? grin
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
32?? shocked. I will get married atmost 26 by the grace of God. I can't wait long. I no want trouble
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
justwise:

Yes boss grin.. But if you have anyone in mind on romance section, just lemme know. I'll gladly help. We've got cute and sexy gals here.. My power no pass romance section grin
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by VickyRotex(f): 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
robosky02:

you mean at the age of been a CEO

Yea tongue

Marriage seems secondary to me.
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Duru009(m): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
For the ladies..... Btw 19- 24

For the men..... Btw 28-32
this is the ideal age for any of them. Its better for a woman to marry within this age range to avoid unecessary birth complications. Most women who marry late always experirnce birth complications xpecially frm 27 n above. Its always advisable to marry early.
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Ishilove: 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
justwise:

He has a point though. Wetin you dey find for romance? grin
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by davidsgal(f): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
kaziblake:
For ladies btw 22-25 for guys 26-31
perfect
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by justwise(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ishilove:

He has a point though. Wetin you dey find for romance? grin

Looking for wife grin
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by soloroyality(m): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
From now to December any day i win 30million from bet9ja just give me six month i don marry @23 my wife will be any age but maximum 1-25
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by NemzySeries(m): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
so i'll marry @ d age of 35 & still b paying sch fees @ d age of 55/60? so wen wud I flex ma wife & enjoy ma life?......mehn I'm jst 25 hoping to get a job & a small car to run arnd & den do ma masters on a time time while I hustle a nice lady both in character & ordawise who's ready to join me in fighting ma hustles to reality shikena....i pray dis works b4 I'm 30 sef not waiting & chasing women restlessly up & dwn

1 Like

Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Acidosis(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
So even if you have the finance, 'maturity' and understanding needed to get married at 27 or 28, you should wait because your hopeless, olosho/playboy and drunkard neighbor is 40 and single?

Please, get married whenever you wish! Since we didn't all attend school or leave at the same time, since we didn't start work/business and making ends at the same month/year, then why should anybody feel there is an ideal age to get married?

A girl that finished nysc and got a job at 21 can happily get married at 21 or 22. Some are 29 and junketeering in clubs, so no one has the moral right whatsoever to dictate how a younger or older one should settle down.

If I had started work/business and earning earlier, I would have gotten married at 24 or 25, YES as a guy!

So after writing project and final examination at 19-20, I should wait TILL 38 before raising a family because someone on Nairaland says so?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
Some men are too childish 50 for men and 20 upward for women
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by afilaka(f): 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Emasel:
For me;

Guys: 28-32

Ladies: 22-26

Na wa o, time no dey again for boys o. cheesy

Dis s d best answer so far.tankz
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Emasel(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
afilaka:

Dis s d best answer so far.tankz

u welcome cheesy
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Classicman47(m): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
safarigirl:
Concern yourself with more important things like impacting your world positively and being a better person than fickle things like marriage.

Anytime it comes, it comes. Don't set an age before you come here and tell us how your husband shames you with his ugliness and you married him cuz you were getting old

Lol.
Dat story get as e be o.
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Kezzy2(f): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
Achievement matters I think
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by ricki: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
for guys generally is when he can spend either his own cash or someone else's. But for girls it is as soon as she is able to manipulate the system then she is due and ready to be auctioned.
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by TheCongo2: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
Oyind17:
Some men are too childish 50 for men and 20 upward for women

And I hope you ain't talking about me wink

1 Like

Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by arabianights: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
refiner:
Pls guys, what age is the best for a girl and a guy to get married

In my opinion I Think d best age for a gal to get married is 24 and a guy,32.....whats your opinion...........gudmawnin!

lalasticla.la gudmawnin oooo
mynd44

Listen and listen well,Theres no age.Take your time and dont rush.Should you decide to be looking left ,right and centre at all your mates that are married and just decide to enter so as to belong or clean off shame,you will cry.
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by me69: 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
any age u start thinking reasonably .but I suggest 24-25yrs for ladies then 28 for men
people are getting married older as years past. The truth is that the best age to get married is the youngest possible, what makes it difficult is today condition ( school, unemployment etc). Most people living in the 70s would marry in early 20s
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by me69: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
Mjshexy:
For a lady, i think 27 and a guy 30 to 35. But more sincerely, marriage should be about ur mindset, until u can sit & ask ursef if u are ready to handle the issues that comes with marriage, ready to be a mother, be a loyal wife, be a supportive & listening friend, then u are not matured enough for marriage. Same goes for men. Maturity is not about age but mindset because so many characters & attitudes must be forgone b4 diving into that beautiful world of marriage. cheesy
25 for guys max
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by tosyne2much(m): 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
Jeromejnr:

My kind of thinking.

Everyone is marriage, marriage, marriage... So after marriage, what next?

Most ppl just take up space on the earth and don't achieve anything .
Lmao cheesy
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by me69: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
saintloveren:
45 is the best age
why? Ones u'r in your 20s you are old enough
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
I see many people saying guy 30-35 but in realistic terms, so many guys of between 30-40 are not married. In my family alone, i've over 10 men of age 30-40 still going to their normal businesses without even contemplating marriage.
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
soloroyality:
From now to December any day i win 30million from bet9ja just give me six month i don marry @23 my wife will be any age but maximum 1-25

If you know how many nigerians have had that intentions and their plans seem not to come to reality. I even played a game worth 49milla today and the usual happened...it cut.

1 Like

Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by kingabue(m): 1:47am On Jan 24, 2016
girl 25,guy 30
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by whiteroses(f): 5:48am On Jan 24, 2016
For girls with very high ambition 25 is too young. If you have a high ambition make sure you dont marry too early, lay a strong foundation while you are single & marry someone who will support you further. Although do not wait till 30. Two to three years is enough to lay a good foundation to ensure you become somebody tomorrow.
Say no to early marriage without any achievement else even your hubby will look down on you.

1 Like

Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by emperorchedda(m): 7:25am On Jan 24, 2016
whiteroses:
For girls with very high ambition 25 is too young. If you have a high ambition make sure you dont marry too early, lay a strong foundation while you are single & marry someone who will support you further. Although do not wait till 30. Two to three years is enough to lay a good foundation to ensure you become somebody tomorrow.
Say no to early marriage without any achievement else even your hubby will look down on you.
Spot on!
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2016
profojah2:

You sef dey enter romance shocked. Oya lemme give you one fine girl that will do you well..

Prettythicksme , oya coman do my MOD well.. Make sure you grind am like say tomorrow no dey o. grin Thanks
U knw Jack must not see dis grin
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by pbs4real(m): 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
LaDivva:
It's a personal decision, anytime you feel you're physically, mentally, emotionally and financially ready to settle down you're good to go.
hehehe,iffa catch u ehn! U nid cane shey
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by SenatorJames(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
It is more of maturity and ability to take responsibility than age.

Base on age, 24-25 for a lady and 28-32 for a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do I Go Ahead With My Plans for Her? / What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? / Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.