Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Beloxxi Industries Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beloxxi Industries Ltd (12052 Views)

Viju Industries Ltd Interview / Invitation For Job Interview At Oriental Food Industries Ltd Ibadan / My Joy Food Industries Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beloxxi Industries Ltd by coffri(f): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2009
beloxxi industries ltd agidingbi ikeja

House pls does anyone know about this company they just call me for interview.

I will appreciate ur contibutions .

Thanks.
Re: Beloxxi Industries Ltd by bookholar: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2009
u no dey chop biscuit be that oh. They r into food, dont know where their office is tho. Beloxxi cream crackers haba!
Best of luck. How long ago did u apply, incase there is still openings there.
Re: Beloxxi Industries Ltd by tayoTFC(m): 9:19am On Jun 26, 2009
they produce various biscuit , u no dey chop biscuit
the coy is ok. my formal company KPMG Audit happen to be their external Auditor and i have perticipated in audit of the coy
Re: Beloxxi Industries Ltd by coffri(f): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2009
@ Bookholar @ Tayo TFC

Thanks for your contributions. Just wanted the wot they do, wot is their standard like and you know salary and other beneficts.

Thanks again. I they chop Biscuit oooooooo grin
Re: Beloxxi Industries Ltd by tayoTFC(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2009
their pay is not that much, but good for a start, do u va experience and what post do u apply for ? so that i can give u a clue, cos i have audited the coy whe i was in KPMG
Re: Beloxxi Industries Ltd by ashaby(f): 11:15am On Jun 26, 2009
@TayoTFC

Ex-KPMG auditor, abeg softly. Sounds like show-off to me undecided
Re: Beloxxi Industries Ltd by flosk: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2009
ASHABY I concur jare
Re: Beloxxi Industries Ltd by coffri(f): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2009
@ Tayo, Thanks for ur contributions really grateful, The Post is Legal Officer

@ Ahaby and Flosk
I dont think so.
Re: Beloxxi Industries Ltd by tayoTFC(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2009
@ ashabby, read what u post and put urself in my shoe an comment?

Ex-KPMG auditor, abeg softly. Sounds like show-off to me
Posted on: Today at 09:56:41 AMPosted by: tayoTFC

@@ ashabby ---is it a crime to give information when such info. is avaliable? all am doing is just to let the guy know that i knew much about the coy, so tha he can rely on any clue i gave him , ok may be i better silent , ?
Re: Beloxxi Industries Ltd by ashaby(f): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Beloxxi Industries Ltd by Redfox(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2009
they sent a message and said i should come tomorrow by 12pm,well i will go and do a research on the company.the irony of the whole thing is that i don't know when i applied and what position i applied for.
Re: Beloxxi Industries Ltd by ugocyril: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2011
Pls Tayo, am quite interested in that ur interview clue for Beloxxi Industries.I'm invited also.
Re: Beloxxi Industries Ltd by ugocyril: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2011
House pls, Beloxxi Industries is current Applicant for an interview and i am one of them.Pls i want to know whether other persons were also invited.The interview is scheduled to take place as follows 6th, 7th and 8th of January,2011.10am prompt.
Re: Beloxxi Industries Ltd by ugocyril: 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2011
Pls house, Beloxxi Industries is calling for an interview currently.Does any one know about that?The interview is on 6th to 8th.
Re: Beloxxi Industries Ltd by Imaem: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
hello house, do any body attend d beloxxi interview on sat 11th august, 2012
Re: Beloxxi Industries Ltd by joboy834: 6:41am On Aug 20, 2012
Hello house, I wud like to knw beloxxi pay for mgt trainee and also the working conditions. Pls I need this info ASAP.
Thanksd
Re: Beloxxi Industries Ltd by vinmol: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
Beloxxi produces Cream cracker biscuits and other foods sold all over
the company is quite healthy financially
they are located in Agidigbi close to coca sola company
they pay Industry average, Manufacturing industries really dont pay much.
but its a good start for Mgt Trainees go for it, experience is key

if you live in Ikeja, ogba, agege and its environs, it will be a go start for you as you will pay less t.fare to work

believe me. i am talking from experience, you are better off with a 40k job in a location close to you than an 80k job on the Island when you live on the mainland
traffic, stress and t.fare will take so much from you. not a fact just my opinion.
Re: Beloxxi Industries Ltd by reche: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2012
Please what is the nature of job test one should expect in beloxxi
Re: Beloxxi Industries Ltd by Voned(f): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2012
This people can write test yet they have not employed us on the waiting list.the exam aint difficult just diagrams, and mostly english the english had correct spellings and synonyms and very few mathematics
Re: Beloxxi Industries Ltd by Ngoziesq: 5:21pm On May 20, 2013
Pls, how much does Beloxxi pay her Engineering Graduate Trainees?

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invite From Workforce / Job Interviews And The State Of Education In Nigeria / Gni (great Nigeria Insurance Plc) Urgent Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.