Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra (75499 Views)

Fishing Out The JTF Black Sheep In Bony, Nembe, Kula, And Bille Communities / 20-Year-Old Caught With Cannabis Hidden In Bread (Photo) / Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by zinachidi(m): 8:05am On Jan 23, 2016
I have never had sex with human being in my life except sheep because it’s sweet
· Sheep owner wanted Miracle to buy his sheep and marry as ‘wife’

Master Miracle Oluebube Nweke is a 15- year old boy and member of Assemblies of God Church in Nnewichi-Nnewi. But he is a self-confessed deviant who enjoys having sex only with sheep. He was recently caught in the act, last Mon­day, by a friend who raised the alarm leading to his arrest and confession of his past escapades. Our Correspondent, Isaac Ojo, was at the scene where Master Miracle made his confessions and why he is engaged in zoophilia and bestiality. Enjoy!

Although, chapter 18, verse 23 of the Book of Leviticus commands thus: “And you shall not lie with any beast and defile your­self with it, neither shall any woman give herself to a beast to lie with it,” Master Miracle Oluebube Nweke, a 15-year old Christian is not bothered by such ordinance. At his age, he has not only been copulat­ing but strangely so with ani­mals which must be sheep.

The teenage boy, a native of Eziagu in Enugu state, last Monday confessed that he had been engaging in sodomy for a while but was never caught. He said he knew that it was not normal but that he could not help himself. He said an­ytime he had urge, a strange voice would lead him to where he would get a tethered sheep which he would loose and drag to an uncompleted building to have sex with it.
Miracle explained that on sighting any sheep, he would engage, first, in sexual fixa­tion otherwise called zoophil­ia before graduating to raping it otherwise called bestiality or sodomy.

He was in the middle of the act this week in the South East when his friend cut his fun short and raised the alarm which made the vigilante op­eratives to go after him and ar­rested him.

Master Miracle was, specifi­cally, arrested on Monday, Jan­uary 18, this week by the Edoji, Uruagu-Nnewi vigilante group after which he was subjected to a round of investigation.

Who is Master Miracle?
Hear him: “I am the first of seven male children of my par­ents, I dropped out of school af­ter my primary 6. I then started learning painting. But, that too is not going well.
“My father, Mr Sunday Nweke, is a trader at Fair­ly Used Market, Mgbuka in Nnewi while my mother, Mrs Ndide Nweke sells banana and groundnut in our neighbor­hood.

My likes
Miracle said he usually looks for sheep tied in the farms and bushes to graze whenever he has urge to have sex.
“Whenever I get any sheep of my choice, I untie it from the spot where the owner has left it and take the sheep to a secluded uncompleted building and have sex with it.
“I don’t do anything else with the sheep than that. I nor­mally make sure that no one is around watching while doing it because I know that the own­ers of the sheep may not like it.
“But it gives me great pleas­ure whenever I have sex with sheep. I have never tried any other kind of animal to know the difference. My experience of having sex with sheep is sweet.”
Any affiliation with occultic groups?
The teenager also made it clear that he is a Christian of the Assemblies of God Church in Nnewichi-Nnewi who will not steal anything from anybody and that he does not belong to any cult but only have friends whom he plays football with.
He also exonerated his friends when he declared that they are not involved in having sex with sheep.
“The last time, our landla­dy accused me of stealing her money when she actually se­curely locked her doors and windows. How could I have en­tered her house?
“But I know she was just trying to eject my parents after the news got to her that I usu­ally sleep with sheep which she considered atrocious. I don’t steal and I don’t molest chil­dren. I am not a criminal,” he explained.
Any previous engagements?
The 15-year old who boast­fully said that he has been do­ing it for some time stated that his attraction is just for sheep and that he does not, in fact, have sexual urge toward wom­en, men, children or any other kind of animal.
“This is not the first time I did it. Nobody would have known that I am into that if not that one of my friends, Dede, saw me this time around and raised the alarm and these people started pursuing me with their gun and I had to stop running because I did not want them to shoot me. If not they wouldn’t have caught me.”
Why sheep?
He however blamed evil spirit for being responsible for his sexual depravity. “There is a spirit that normally tells me to go and look for sheep and whenever I hear the com­manding voice of the spirit, it becomes irresistible for me to take away my eyes from sheep.
“I will be so restless and confused until after I have car­ried out the instruction of the

unseen spirit,” he narrated.
Any regret?
Asked if he has any regret now that he has been caught in the act, the boy answered in the affirmative but that he could not say categorically that he would not do it again.

Drama

Things however assumed a dramatic turn when the own­er of the sheep who identified himself simply as Mr Uche from Nkpoka, Nnewichi-Nne­wi told the vigilante operatives that he would not go home with the sheep again.
He demanded that the teenager who defiled his sheep must buy it. Uche argued that it would be misleading for an­yone to think that the sheep is still normal after its encounter with Miracle.

“The best thing is to sell this sheep and its small baby to Mir­acle so that he can do whatever he wants with it. I cannot take them home again after their ex­perience in his hand.

“I will only be deceiving my­self if I believe my sheep is still normal. If I take them home and they start biting people, what would I do?
“Again, if the sheep later gives birth to a half man and half animal, what do you want me to tell the world?” Uche queried.

The vigilante operative, Okeke, when asked on what becomes of the arrested boy, said that he would be released to his parents after they have made adequate payment for the sheep that was raped by their son, noting that the 15-year old boy would not be handed over to the police.
“You will agree with me that this is not a criminal case and I don’t think it is necessary to start wasting our time and that of the police by taking this boy to the station.

“We will release him to his parents so that they can go and find spiritual solutions to his problems. This is more of a spiritual case than security matter.”

Mr and Mrs Nweke were however not available for com­ments as at the time of filing this report.
The Authority on Saturday reports that copulating with animals though is not new in history, it is, however, rare, an abomination and seriously frowned at.

Instances of this behaviour were not only found in the Bi­ble but also in cave paintings from at least 8000 BC.
A book titled Sexual Behav­iour in Human Male, authored by Alfred Kinsey, Wardell Pomeroy and Clyde Martin and published by Saunders in 1948 gave the percentage of people who had sexual interaction with animals at some points in their lives at 8% for men and 3.6% for women and claimed it was 40-50% in people living near farms.

Bestiality (Sodomy) has thus become a subject of dis­course by several sciences in­cluding psychology (the study of human mind); sexology (the study of human sexuality); ethology (the study of animal behavior) and anthrozoology (the study of human-animal interactions and bonds.)
In many jurisdictions, all forms of sodomitical (zoo­philic) acts are prohibited while in others, only the mistreat­ment of animals without spe­cific mention of sexual activi­ty is outlawed.

http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/01/How-I-was-caught-arrested-by-vigilante-operatives-while-having-sex-with-sheep--Miracle/

4 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by Lautechgossip(m): 8:15am On Jan 23, 2016
Ok

More Updates @ http://yarnvibes.com
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by kirchofff(m): 8:16am On Jan 23, 2016
Stop lai mohameding now, and some gullible bigots will believe dis rawbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by plappville(f): 9:38am On Jan 23, 2016
Wonders keep happening. ...very very strange shocked

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by Rucheen(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2016
Quarantine that dog or better send him to the kernels.
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by cutetopsey(f): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
shocked

undecided shocked Find it difficult to believe this anyway.....

Though, from the above pix, it might be the guy got caught from stealing the goats and they reframed the whole story for us here........Abeggi we don belle full of all these propaganda lies joor. Give us better news to hear biko.......

BTW, check my signature on how to get rid excess ugly belly fats

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
Chai...call PETA, somebody!
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
shocked
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by Dongreat(m): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
A new disease would be formed and later the Africans esp Nigerians will blame it on d Devil or better still on d white man. Wetin concern 15Yrs and Sex? When. I was his age I was in d classroom, or various libraries reading me ass off n getting to b informed.

Abeg oga owner of sheep, give 2 him your goat, fowl, rat, lizard, even mosquito cos it's his calling.

And his name is miracle; SMH. Performing miracles on the all d animals both domestic and wild in the farm.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by meshacha1: 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
I cast out that evil spirit of sexual perversion in your life in Jesus Name.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by Macclane(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hahaha. Best idea ever
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by geloorrrrdd(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by cold(m): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ooh shocked
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by Mariecakes(f): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ewoooooo shocked
“We will release him to his parents so that they can go and find spiritual solutions to his problems.
it is really a spiritual something
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by ckmayoca: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Chai! Nigerians...
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by holluwai(m): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Wtfffff

Somebody wake me up embarassed

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by dammytosh: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Possessed eediot.
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by AirmirthDY(f): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Alhaji... End is near
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by thefakestan: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Na wahh, wetin person no go hear.

ThefakeStan
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by akins56(m): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
na dem! eiye meji ko kin je asa!
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by Jaytee1985: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
may be im b papa to dat small sheep
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by ebubey(f): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
g
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by pedro4hope(m): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
End time
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by amobyk29: 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Too bad..
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by wristbangle: 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
grincheesy

This boy issue don pass deliverance. His soul and spirit need heavenly replacement
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by chine7002: 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
There must be reason behind it. It may be for ritual motive.
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
They have got him.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by kachnov(m): 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
Endtime Straff

Visit my signature .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.