Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

NYSC Confusion - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Confusion (661 Views)

NYSC Clearance/pv Signing: Confusion Of A Corp Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Confusion by jaylovesella(f): 8:38am On Jan 23, 2016
My friend is among 2015 batch b stream 2 corpers. He was posted to his ppa this january but because of his bank job which is his only source of livelihood, he could not get the opportunity to go and pick up his letter because his boss refused him to go. He's scared of quitting his bank job and also being rejected at his ppa as a result of reporting late. He's confused, he doesn't know if its too late to report to his ppa for the first time after a month without being rejected. Please advice him for me. He really needs his nysc certificate

(1) (Reply)

NYSC ( Now Your Suffering Continues) Episode 2 / Served Or Serving Youths Copper With Entrepreneurial Spirit Can Now Access Loan / I Need Help with Redeployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.