Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,840 members, 7,798,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) (46974 Views)

Iceland Tests ‘floating’ Zebra Crossing To Slow Down Speeding Drivers / Lagos To Introduce New Number Plates, Uniforms For Drivers, Conductors / Truck Carrying Another Dead Truck In Abeokuta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

Watt makes u think dat I dnt or can't afford it?
what makes u think u can afford it?
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by knightsTempler: 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
Egotistical individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by anytexy: 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
Right: SUV Wrong: Camry . Case closed

3 Likes

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by abdolleez(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
at least one of them should be wise to give way, SMH both of them are fools
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Depot(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
That's yoruba factor, always claiming right. Tell can talk non stop for over 8 hours. I still love them sha.
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
What happens when you know you are not actually going anywhere serious.
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
NEHLIVE:
A blog reader spotted this petty behavior in his neighbourhood in Abeokuta this morning. Two grown men refused to give way to the other person. He said the owner of the SUV eventually came down from his vehicle and left it there....

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/whoever-these-two-men-are-they-should.html

A Mexican standoff eh grin

The Camry driver is at fault.
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
No one is above that behavior. You can only see it as wrong when you are the onlooker but the parties involved can give you million reasons why they won't give way to each other
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by amanze15(m): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
Danabu:
the Camry should have waited for the Nissan. it is the Nissan's right of way. I can bet the Camry is ignorant of this simple fact, hence the situation.
by which law, did you see the ends in both directions undecided dont be quick to judge.
the nissan can ride through that ditch comfortably, why make give right of way to the "big for nothing" grin cheesy
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by dimssy(m): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
Chairman? You get mouth oo....sure me say all those bad belle flow you talk dust.
belamour:

You Won't Understand Until You Find Yourself In Such Situation.

It Was Suppose To Be Who Was D First To Hit The Lane While Other Vehicle Path Way For The Other

I Did The Same With Our Community Chairman In My Street

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by feleman14(m): 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
wonderful
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
It reminds me of the primary 3 story; two stupid goats.
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by amdoyin82(m): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
saaedlee:

Madam, That why you dont have it?
Besides, who has right of passage?
yea, u are very correct. It is d Camry.
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by banmee(m): 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
My question is, where's the road?
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by geraldhumphrey(m): 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
mumu mumu
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Adeevah(m): 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
saaedlee:

Madam, That why you dont have it?
Besides, who has right of passage?

She doesn't have one...madam can't answer ur question

#that'smyxterratype....i trust mine, if na me, I go just climb the #toyotabig4nothing
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by geraldhumphrey(m): 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
dis war append wen you smoke osogbo weed early in d mawing
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by AreaFada2: 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
Reason why there should be proper driving lessons and rigorous exam before licence can be had.

It comes down to which side of road you should keep. Right of way.

With this basic rule & knowledge, the one without right of way will shift.

Everything doesn't have to be done jungle style. cool

1 Like

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by yaki84: 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
rhema4u:
continue
abeg na windows 9 be dis?
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by 9icetoo(m): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
Danabu:
the Camry should have waited for the Nissan. it is the Nissan's right of way. I can bet the Camry is ignorant of this simple fact, hence the situation.
you deserve a bottle of orijin. that Camry owner is a big fool.

1 Like

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by brownlolly(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
See them acting like the Shi'ite people
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
The Nissan Xterra has the right of passage., therefore, the camry should have waited ... Anybody who knows the highway code should know that

2 Likes

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Izunwa(m): 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
All these " I can drive" drivers nowadays sef undecided . For me, that space there is enough for the Camry to pass since there's no side gutter there angry
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Bellafinesse(m): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
They like this rubbish in Abeokuta. I have also encountered it.
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
yaki84:
abeg na windows 9 be dis?
possibly
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by jojothaiv(m): 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
belamour:

You Won't Understand Until You Find Yourself In Such Situation.

It Was Suppose To Be Who Was D First To Hit The Lane While Other Vehicle Path Way For The Other

I Did The Same With Our Community Chairman In My Street

No mind am jare..
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by AreaFada2: 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
daveante28:
Nigeria is a third world shiithole . how can you have a driver'S license without proper infrastructure. I bet most Nigerian drivers are clueless about the traffic signs in the pic below .

Lol. Exactly. cheesy
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by tellwisdom: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
Cheap cars creating scenes. Seems that is the best car abeokuta people can afford sad
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Justicealh3(m): 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
Silly things. May be both of them just buy new cars. Welldone JJC. They may alzo be NAIRALANDER, just to make people talk...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. / See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land / Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.