Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Phantom Irony - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Phantom Irony (1377 Views)

Between The Zero 5 And The Phantom 8 / 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. / Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Phantom Irony by donlyone(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2016
I guess TECNO didn't see this coming when they decided to name their best phone PHANTOM 5.

PHANTOM means something that is not real and exists only in a person's mind.

It's funny that many people on Nairaland advertise, review, and defend the Phantom 5 when they don't own one. Some even open threads to discuss the phone (myself included ). In my defence, I operated a display unit of the phone at Micro Station. LOL.

The phone was truly awesome.

The PHANTOM 5 is living up to its name, it has become a phantom for many people.

I am typing this appeal to TECNO with my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, please bring down the price.

Oya, I am waiting for those people with the 'phantom' to comment with evidence
Re: The Phantom Irony by daphid25(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
Bring down wetin? You no know say dollar don rise
Re: The Phantom Irony by BenKafor(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
The price will come down in a year or two, you can buy it then

donlyone:
I guess TECNO didn't see this coming when they decided to name their best phone PHANTOM 5.

It's funny that many people on Nairaland advertise, review, and defend the Phantom 5 when they don't own one. Some even open threads to discuss the phone (myself included ). In my defence, I operated a display unit of the phone at Micro Station. LOL.

The PHANTOM 5 is living up to its name, it has become a phantom for many people.

I am typing this appeal to TECNO with my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, please bring down the price.

Re: The Phantom Irony by ChidinmaRose(f): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
BenKafor:

LOL, why so mean?
Re: The Phantom Irony by Marvell23(m): 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
If you are waiting for the price to come down OYO.
Re: The Phantom Irony by ChidinmaRose(f): 10:25am On Jan 30, 2016
BenKafor:

You are very funny. Lol
Re: The Phantom Irony by teelaweee(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

You are very funny. Lol
loool the phone is really good no doubt but most people buy phones at a higher price than that and those phone are not as good as phantom they just buy the name
Re: The Phantom Irony by teelaweee(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

You are very funny. Lol
No doubt the phone is good but a lot of people buy phone with far bigger price than this which cannot .com as much as phantom people just buy names
Re: The Phantom Irony by ChidinmaRose(f): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
teelaweee:
No doubt the phone is good but a lot of people buy phone with far bigger price than this which cannot .com as much as phantom people just buy names

Yeah, that's true.
Re: The Phantom Irony by mosjames: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
Blame buhari not Tecno
Re: The Phantom Irony by omoalajah(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
Instead make u write letter to buhari to reduce the rate of dollar so we can all afford the phantom 5

1 Like

Re: The Phantom Irony by gingerman876: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
The phantom 5 lives in my mind.
Re: The Phantom Irony by yinka360nl1: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
This post is funny isn't it?
Re: The Phantom Irony by Baddosneh: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
Phantom is Bae
Re: The Phantom Irony by annacheem: 7:43am On Mar 05, 2016
donlyone:

for me oooh the phantom 5 worth the price
Re: The Phantom Irony by donlyone(m): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2016
annacheem:
for me oooh the phantom 5 worth the price

So [/b]do you have a Phantom 5 or does it only exist in your mind [b]

Thats the point of the post
Re: The Phantom Irony by annacheem: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2016
donlyone:

So [/b]do you have a Phantom 5 or does it only exist in your mind [b]

Thats the point of the post
i have a friend that has it so let say have use it for sometime
Re: The Phantom Irony by osenbarak: 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
teelaweee:
loool the phone is really good no doubt but most people buy phones at a higher price than that and those phone are not as good as phantom they just buy the name
you are right
Re: The Phantom Irony by ChidinmaRose(f): 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
teelaweee:
That's true.
Re: The Phantom Irony by mosjames: 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
gingerman876:
The phantom 5 lives in my mind.
If you don't have money, let it vacate your mind

(1) (Reply)

New Mtn Data Offer / The New Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Is Here; Key Specifications / Biggcoin New Bot - | Invest Any Amount And |get Double In 12 Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.