Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Any Meatpie Lovers In The House?? Not Mr Biggs Meatpie Ohhhhh - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Any Meatpie Lovers In The House?? Not Mr Biggs Meatpie Ohhhhh (2083 Views)

How To Make Nigerian Meatpie: Full Steps, Methods And Ingredient Required / Microwave Oven For Baking Cake N Meatpie. / Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Meatpie Lovers In The House?? Not Mr Biggs Meatpie Ohhhhh by saiprojects(f): 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
Today is National Pie day; recipe for my amazing (yes amazing) meatpie is available here;-http://saiprojectscooking..co.uk/2013/02/home-made-nigerian-meatpie.html

Re: Any Meatpie Lovers In The House?? Not Mr Biggs Meatpie Ohhhhh by Cutehector(m): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
So what is the difference between Mr Biggs meatpie and meatpie? undecided
Re: Any Meatpie Lovers In The House?? Not Mr Biggs Meatpie Ohhhhh by wtfCode: 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
smiley grin wink
an addict here

1 Like

Re: Any Meatpie Lovers In The House?? Not Mr Biggs Meatpie Ohhhhh by saiprojects(f): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
I read something online about some lady that bought Mr Biggs meatpie with cockroach inside it.. And that's not the only thing I've heard about Mr Biggs..I'm not trying to shame them; just saying mine is different from theirs wink
Cutehector:
So what is the difference between Mr Biggs meatpie and meatpie? undecided
Re: Any Meatpie Lovers In The House?? Not Mr Biggs Meatpie Ohhhhh by Cutehector(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
saiprojects:
I read something online about some lady that bought Mr Biggs meatpie with cockroach inside it.. And that's not the only thing I've heard about Mr Biggs..I'm not trying to shame them; just saying mine is different from theirs wink
can I eat ur meatpie? wink
Re: Any Meatpie Lovers In The House?? Not Mr Biggs Meatpie Ohhhhh by saiprojects(f): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
yes you can; send me your address and i'll post you some grin
Cutehector:
can I eat ur meatpie? wink
Re: Any Meatpie Lovers In The House?? Not Mr Biggs Meatpie Ohhhhh by Cutehector(m): 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
saiprojects:
yes you can; send me your address and i'll post you some grin
like seriously? wink
Re: Any Meatpie Lovers In The House?? Not Mr Biggs Meatpie Ohhhhh by abimbawealth(f): 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
Yummy
Re: Any Meatpie Lovers In The House?? Not Mr Biggs Meatpie Ohhhhh by saiprojects(f): 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
Thank you smiley
abimbawealth:
Yummy

1 Like

Re: Any Meatpie Lovers In The House?? Not Mr Biggs Meatpie Ohhhhh by breadplanets(f): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
Did you really mean 40g of butter for 1kg flour!? That meatpie im seeing in the pix does not look like that kind of okpoka meatpie na. Or you meant to type 400g?
Re: Any Meatpie Lovers In The House?? Not Mr Biggs Meatpie Ohhhhh by mysticgal(f): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
What of us wey no get oven. What do we do, Abi we go still glaze the batter with egg
Re: Any Meatpie Lovers In The House?? Not Mr Biggs Meatpie Ohhhhh by saiprojects(f): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
the post said 15 pies if you read it properly... The meatpie in the earlier picture was obviously mad with more butter....
breadplanets:
Did you really mean 40g of butter for 1kg flour!? That meatpie im seeing in the pix does not look like that kind of okpoka meatpie na. Or you meant to type 400g?
Re: Any Meatpie Lovers In The House?? Not Mr Biggs Meatpie Ohhhhh by breadplanets(f): 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
saiprojects:
the post said 15 pies if you read it properly... The meatpie in the earlier picture was obviously mad with more butter....
I read it properly and my question is did you actually use 40g of butter to 1kg flour? Cos that is what it says in the recipe.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Seafood From Naija Waters / Special Suya Made For Lalasticlala And Seun / See The Gorilla That Was Killed In My School (otefe-oghara Polytechnic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.