Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,317 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Order Your Laptops, Phones And Appliances Directly From USA And Pay On Delivery - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Laptops, Phones And Appliances Directly From USA And Pay On Delivery (548 Views)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Your Laptops, Phones And Appliances Directly From USA And Pay On Delivery by techgeek1: 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Just fill this simple form are we process you and tell you the cost. If you agree with the price , we place the order , if not you have no responsibility.
Payment is only made when item is received.

http://www.taecnig.com/
Re: Order Your Laptops, Phones And Appliances Directly From USA And Pay On Delivery by techgeek1: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
place your order and find prices now
Re: Order Your Laptops, Phones And Appliances Directly From USA And Pay On Delivery by abdulo4real: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
help me order for an HP laptop with this specification, Intel duo core, with at least 2.0gh processor, 4gb of ram, 14 to 15inch screen.... my budget is 20k.. thanks...
Re: Order Your Laptops, Phones And Appliances Directly From USA And Pay On Delivery by gowaga68: 2:44am On Jan 26, 2016
techgeek1:
Just fill this simple form are we process you and tell you the cost. If you agree with the price , we place the order , if not you have no responsibility.
Payment is only made when item is received.

http://www.taecnig.com/
When you organise your plans then we talk more before then are you talking of new or used iterms and you've got to be more practical in sites you want those orders from.
Re: Order Your Laptops, Phones And Appliances Directly From USA And Pay On Delivery by techgeek1: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
gowaga68:

When you organise your plans then we talk more before then are you talking of new or used iterms and you've got to be more practical in sites you want those orders from.

Can you explain, not sure I understand what you are saying.
Re: Order Your Laptops, Phones And Appliances Directly From USA And Pay On Delivery by samueldo4life(m): 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
gowaga68:

yes u are right ,me i don't even understand him

(1) (Reply)

US used Dell Latitude E5510 SOLD / Blackberry Q10 Used For Sale With New Battery N22k / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.